• Eating your own cum (men)

couplelvr [sign in to see picture]

I often eat my own cum, have been doing it for years now. I too started fantasing about it but losing the urge after I came.

Then I tried cumming straight into my mouth. A bit ungainly, but got me hooked! Loved the feeling of the hot cum pumping out of my cock and straight into my mouth and over my lips.

I later found out that my GF got turned on when I licked my own cum off her lips, now she regularly feeds it to me after oral. She has been known to whisper in my ear "you are my cumslut!" and that always gets me going.

Emsagem [sign in to see picture]

You say the smell is different - does it put you off then? I love eating cum & all the smells of a male ...

It's a difficult thing to do if you are reluctant - how about thinking about the protein value ... you could see it as a positive action to eat your own, plus you'll know what it tastes like. And you're recycling rather than wasting your precious cum. Think of the saving on tissues and how eco-friendly you'll be!

At different times you may taste differently too ... I've tasted sweet, sour and bitter but enjoy each event.

I find warm straight from the cock is best.

Having chatted to many guys as I'm curious about this, it seems a love/hate thing, as around 50/50 of men either eat their cum or never would. I say try anything once: you can always give it up but you may regret missing out on a good thing if you never do it.

Hope this helps & happy to chat further - have fun

Emsagem [sign in to see picture]

Everyone, I urge you to taste all cum at least once!  It is not "icky" or vile, just a natural sexual action, worth doing. 

sexcrazedbear [sign in to see picture]

I am absolutely the same. Funny thing is, I get very turned on when eating the creampie when I've already come in my OH. She loves it to and always has huge orgasms when I go down on her cum-filled pussy. I still can't seem to bring myself to eat it after wanking though I would definitely do it my OH "forced" me to.

dirtylips [sign in to see picture]

I get my OH to taste his pre-cum, He has to suck it off my finger it is such a turn on for me, Not got him to actually taste the reallt stuff though hmm now there is an idea.

Sarah's wench [sign in to see picture]

I just coud not taste it no matter how turned on i was.

harrylime [sign in to see picture]

Right,...I think Im going to try it....report soon....:)

faporious [sign in to see picture]

Ive always wanted to try it, it has been a fantasy for as long as i can remember! Could anyone maybe help me to it on skype? so i dont chicken out?

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Id definitely get your oh involved as i find it uncontrollably sexy the have my hubby load me full of his juices then suck and lick me out . and when i give him a blow job i love it when he says im gonna cum and keep sucking knowing ill get a mouth full ill swallow most and keep a bit in my mouth and passionatly kiss him feeding it to him and run my tounge around his mouth. I think you will find it drives her wild too. I love it

dan559 [sign in to see picture]

Agree with city girl about the cum swap idea

jakes [sign in to see picture]

I used to eat my cum often but haven't done it in ages, I will have to try it again to see what I'm missing...or not!

Bsa [sign in to see picture]

I have done this a few times. I lay on my back with my legs over my head . I normally use a g spot vibe or something similar. Then I squirt into my mouth and leave he vibe going. That way I'm still turned on enough to swallow and carry on. Give it a go...

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

dirtylips wrote:

I get my OH to taste his pre-cum, He has to suck it off my finger it is such a turn on for me, Not got him to actually taste the reallt stuff though hmm now there is an idea.

Just don't swallow and kiss him afterwards.
    Straight away would be my advice though, as the desire quickly diminishes soon afterwards (well, for me anyway), but see what he thinks. (if you think he might not be up for the 'surprise')

amber_angel [sign in to see picture]

I know it said for men, but just thought I would share what happened with boyfriend recently.

Since our first time together, I knew he did not like the taste of his cum.

It really was no big deal for me. Really I did not mind gargling after giving a BJ or not expecting him to go down on me after lovemaking.

One night last month, however, we had both had quite a bit to drink and was fooling around and I think he must have just forgot what was going on.

We had finished about 10 minutes earlier I guess, a very energetic romp, and were just resting.

And anyways before I knew it, he was down there licking.

When I realized, I thought he was going to jump up gag and run to the sink.

But, he did not. He stopped. Got a funny look on his face and said, hey this isn't so bad when its combined with your juices.

So maybe if you want to try it without the pure taste, go down on her after and the combined taste might be a good start.

I know I LOVE the taste of our juices mixed.

amber

Bsa [sign in to see picture]

Wow. Lucky guy. I've always wanted to try that but just never have I guess lol. I absolutely love giving my Oh oral and the thought of my cum mixed with her juices is a massive turn on.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

ive heard depending on what you eat has a reflection on taste :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.