• Golden showers??

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

What ever floats your boat but it's not my cuppa tea! Squirting is messy enough without cleaning up urine

Liamm [sign in to see picture]

D & B's playtime wrote:

Its something that im finding myself wanting to speak to my partner about, it just feels like one of them subjects thats abot out there. I dont really want to pee on her, more her pee'ing on me!
    I just get the feeling that when im about to shoot that her warmth all over me would be amazing!!

+1 on that!

I have asked the OH quite a few times but its a no :( guess I'm going to have to stick to fantasising lol

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

I've never done it with anyone but from seeing videos online having someone get all wet from being peed on is a joy for me. The one thing that usually puts me off watching more of it is when you get it going straight into someones mouth, they drink it from a glass or like it up, i just can't stand that at all,

I'm 50/50 on whether i'd let someone do it to me and about 75% in favour if someone wanted me to do it to them though as above i'd be aginst drinking it, liking it or peeing stright into their or my mouth.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.