• what names do you like to be called during sex?

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Sex isn't dirty or naughty to me, so any name along those lines would be really out of sync with me. It would be thoroughly distancing to me, like he was talking to someone else and involved in some fantasy I wasn't a part of at all, even if he was using my body for it.

Somone I tried to have a relationship with a while back would say 'oh, hunni' when he came. He never called me that, or any other term of endearment, so it felt completely separate from me, perhaps the stuff of romantic fantasy. He probably was fully immersed in his own head space at the time too.

What's always had the greatest impact is when I've said my partner's name with intensity, like you might say 'oh god', and full of intimacy. That would be my preference, though I'll settle for a unique pet name or anything which lets me know that I truly matter in the whole thing.

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

rose hip wrote:

Sex isn't dirty or naughty to me, so any name along those lines would be really out of sync with me.

+1

Also, I have always preferred silence ;)

kelly514 [sign in to see picture]

Hubby doens't tend to call me any names during sex but if he did as long as it wasn't someone elses name I really wouldn't mind what he called me.

I think I'd quite like it if he did....but not sure how I would bring that up in conversation without feeling really awkward.

GraceMegan [sign in to see picture]

Kitten ^.^ or 'good girl'

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

Love it when OH calls me his dirty little wifey......

Or kinky little tart

I call him sir or Mr. (Our surname)

Morthius [sign in to see picture]

I kind of likes it best when she is too into the pleasure to be able to talk anything comprehensive. Thats how I like her hehe.

GraceMegan [sign in to see picture]

I love calling my boyfriend sir or master (:

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.