• Labiaplasty or pussy lip reduction

IrishChris [sign in to see picture]

There's no such thing as an ugly vagina or vulva. And any man (or woman) who says anything hurtful or degrading about one should get a kick in their privates.

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

IrishChris wrote:

There's no such thing as an ugly vagina or vulva. And any man (or woman) who says anything hurtful or degrading about one should get a kick in their privates.

i love your reply!!!

IrishChris [sign in to see picture]

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

IrishChris wrote:

i love your reply!!!

I've been lucky enough to be with more than a couple of girls and I can honestly say that I have never seen or been intimate with a woman who didn't have an amazing vagina / vulva.

Some with lips, both large and small, and some with virtually no lips at all. Small clits and big clits. Large hoods that cover them and sometimes just a small little covering. Different colours from pink to white to brown to red. Sometimes they're tight and sometimes not so. Some get very wet while others need a bit of help.

All are different. Unique. Beautiful. And desirable. In fact, the only constant that holds true about every vagina/vulva is that men love them. Any man who says otherwise is an idiot.

Masterbator [sign in to see picture]

Well said Irish Chris if you do not respect your lady for how she looks in all areas you shouldn't be with her, love your lady always and life will be better for you both 

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Masterbator wrote:

Well said Irish Chris if you do not respect your lady for how she looks in all areas you shouldn't be with her, love your lady always and life will be better for you both 

Agreed

Time to bump

Hosted a dinner party last night, once we were all a bit tipsy a friend of friends wife admitted to having a bit of a tidy up down below. She was also prepared to show us. Despite the alcohol it was decided that it was a little inappropriate.

Talking to her and her hubby, she was very unhappy after her 3 rd child. So her hubby paid for her to go private. She had torn and had a bit of a prolapse it's now allsorted and got her confidence back. 

I told her about LV and this thread and she said she would consider posting a positive post.

Have to admit am still against it in general and her hubby said it didn't bother him in the slightest. But she was really down and the difference to her mentally after was worth every penny.

Just wondered if any body else had any more to add?

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Baywatch was the culprit. That tight 'Lycra' costume that Pam Anderson wore, she managed to get away with wearing it but when the public tried to wear the same kind then thats when some women in LA found that the material didn't cover the overflow. And so the labiaplasy was a money spinner.

So sad.

Imagine a guy standing there naked, now imagine his penis shrinking it's getting smaller and smaller 'till it turns into a clit with a hood. Now his balls go up inside and we have ovaries his sack shrinks and he has what would be inner labia. Clits come in all sizes as do labia. Penis come in all sizes as do scrotums. We are all diferent and should love each other for what we are.

Hundreds of thousands of young girls will have their 'bits' cut off  this year and will be wishing that they could sell their soul for what you have.

Love yourself for what you are, x

MrsBee15 [sign in to see picture]

I have a pretty neat pussy with quite large labia when aroused.
    I love a woman with a garden full of protruding lips. More to play, nibble and tease with.
    Women should love how they were made, as everyone is beautiful and unique x

MrsBee15 wrote:

I have a pretty neat pussy with quite large labia when aroused.
    I love a woman with a garden full of protruding lips. More to play, nibble and tease with.
    Women should love how they were made, as everyone is beautiful and unique x

Agree totally well put

filthygorgeous [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

I'm not sure if labiaplasty was ever something that I considered (mostly because I don't think I knew it was a thing when I was younger?) but I don't really like my labia and vulva in general. I distinctly remember doing the whole mirror-between-legs thing, and being horrified by what I saw and thinking that I wasn't normal down there.

The main problem I have is that my labia majora are really small and my labia minora are really big— too big, so they protrude quite noticeably - so much so that they cause a bulge in my underwear, which I find horrendously embarrassing; it even causes a slight bulge in jeans, for goodness' sake! :( In fact, I stopped wearing kinda form fitting jogging bottoms when exercising because I was worried about it being obvious to people.

The first time my boyfriend performed oral on me, he afterwards spent some time just looking at my vulva and idly playing around with it. That, too, was kinda embarrassing. orz

I don't know. I try not to hate on myself for something that I know is perfectly natural, but I just find it hard to love that part of my body.

The thing is, I don't have these problems with other women - I *love* the variety and uniqueness of vulvas, and think they're beautiful. I just can't think that way about my own labia. :/

i too could have wrote this post myself. I dont really like them as i feel they get in the way, the whole swimming costume thing is a pain and im always very concious! only last year on holiday while sunbathing DH has to whisper in my ear that one of my 'lips' were hanging out! i was mortified but thankfully he seen before anyone else did!

Bump this thread for the numbies

slinx [sign in to see picture]

After a careless comment by a girl during PE changing time I spent years being conscious about the size of my labia. But then I had many hang ups in my younger years about my appearance. Its such a shame that as woman (and yes I know men are under pressure too) that we think we should look a certain way. Luckily I realised a fair few years ago that actually I am pretty gorgeous and anyone who doesn't think so has the problem , not me ( and I don't mean I expect everyone to fancy me either- we all have different taste).
    I love myself ,my body and have found someone who makes me feel even more amazing than I did before , I've even learnt to love my labia....its part of me so why shouldn't I ;)
    Maybe its an age thing and you suddenly realise sod it...I am going to be happy and I don't need to be anything other than myself.

Shadwell [sign in to see picture]

slinx wrote:

After a careless comment by a girl during PE changing time I spent years being conscious about the size of my labia. But then I had many hang ups in my younger years about my appearance. Its such a shame that as woman (and yes I know men are under pressure too) that we think we should look a certain way. Luckily I realised a fair few years ago that actually I am pretty gorgeous and anyone who doesn't think so has the problem , not me ( and I don't mean I expect everyone to fancy me either- we all have different taste).
    I love myself ,my body and have found someone who makes me feel even more amazing than I did before , I've even learnt to love my labia....its part of me so why shouldn't I ;)
    Maybe its an age thing and you suddenly realise sod it...I am going to be happy and I don't need to be anything other than myself.

That's because you are the most beautiful woman on the earth to me babe that's why I will give you everything I have 

Shadwell you say the sweetest things -I am a lucky lady..Shadwell is my partner just in case it isn't obvious lol!

Hi slinx l, hope you and your partner intend to stay on the forum as this just so covers the whole reason for me starting this thread. It is my belief for women to have a good loving, happy and enjoyable sex life, they must learn to love their own body first and be confident in it. What I love about your post is you show you can over come the childish hurtful comment and move on. So many can't.

Thanks Gentle giant...I think its great to read so many positive comments especially from guys.
    We are all beautiful in our own way and no one has the right to make us feel anything less .
    It does make me sad that so many people are unhappy about there bodies just because of narrow mindedness.

Shadwell [sign in to see picture]

The most amusing thing to me is how people say I love you then want to controle you my point is I love sling and that to me means she can be what ever she wants to be and I will help if I can with no restrictions 

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Another happy loving couple. Here I am trying to have a deserved grump and people do things that make me smile. Like IrishChris above.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

OK so as a guy I may prefer the "neater" look, but really it does not matter, most guys at the end of the day arn't bothered what it looks like just what it feels like.

However if a girl whishes to change things for whatever reason who are we to interfer if she wants her bits to look different fine but it should not be due to pressure from others, unless she's totally happy with it.

CoppaFeel [sign in to see picture]

Always hated the look of mine and used to refuse oral, when he finally talked me round I had no idea just how much hubby loved it! I am thankful that he enjoys paying so much attention it now and can't believe i worried so much about it in the first place!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.