• Labiaplasty or pussy lip reduction

    1381961106
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2236
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    What Ork said....Pro Choice. xx

    1381997161
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1860
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    I'm a positive guy with no hang ups about my body. But I don't strive for perfection. I'm happy to be fit and healthy. Wouldn't change a thing in my life.

    1382031239
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2474
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Gentle giant wrote:

    Here's the twist, we all agree what ever the reason's women should not do this to them selfs. Every year there are millions of baby boys, for no other reason than there parents want it are circumsized. Not the childs choice but they are still mutilated.

    Not really a twist. I don't agree with that being done either, unless the child (Male or female) is in pain or has a medical issue requiring it be done. In america, it is generally the done thing to remove the foreskin, religious or not.

    There are some countries where they also remove/cut off baby girls clitorises for their religious beliefs.

    None of that needs to happen! Mens foreskins and womens clitorises are just fine as they are...attached!

    My personal opinion is that that boy or girl should be allowed to get to an age where they can CHOOSE what they want, or whether to follow that religion or whatever.

    This is not really the same thing. (It is, but it isnt...) because I assume this thread is about women CHOOSING to actually have an operation to change their body due to feeling/thinking that they are not normal, or are ugly. Whereas the circumcision of males and female babies is, I guess due to personal faiths and beliefs.

    I am not pro any of it.

    Agreed FB. Yes very naughty of me to try and change the topic. Sorry miss it won't happen again

    1382034413
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2236
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Gentle giant wrote:

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Gentle giant wrote:

    Here's the twist, we all agree what ever the reason's women should not do this to them selfs. Every year there are millions of baby boys, for no other reason than there parents want it are circumsized. Not the childs choice but they are still mutilated.

    Not really a twist. I don't agree with that being done either, unless the child (Male or female) is in pain or has a medical issue requiring it be done. In america, it is generally the done thing to remove the foreskin, religious or not.

    There are some countries where they also remove/cut off baby girls clitorises for their religious beliefs.

    None of that needs to happen! Mens foreskins and womens clitorises are just fine as they are...attached!

    My personal opinion is that that boy or girl should be allowed to get to an age where they can CHOOSE what they want, or whether to follow that religion or whatever.

    This is not really the same thing. (It is, but it isnt...) because I assume this thread is about women CHOOSING to actually have an operation to change their body due to feeling/thinking that they are not normal, or are ugly. Whereas the circumcision of males and female babies is, I guess due to personal faiths and beliefs.

    I am not pro any of it.

    Agreed FB. Yes very naughty of me to try and change the topic. Sorry miss it won't happen again

    Better not! (CRACKS WHIP)

    No it was a valid point. I was just rambling, as I am prone to doing.

    I think I may be the queen of going off topic.....

    Oh look.....a butterfly......

    1382038000
    xxstallionbabexx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 8 Jan 2011

    I think this is ridiculous, I personally love the look of my labia even if it would be called "large" by whoever and would never consider this option although i guess it's all about the personal and individual thoughts of those who do have this procedure done.

    1382046510
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2474
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Gentle giant wrote:

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Gentle giant wrote:

    Here's the twist, we all agree what ever the reason's women should not do this to them selfs. Every year there are millions of baby boys, for no other reason than there parents want it are circumsized. Not the childs choice but they are still mutilated.

    Not really a twist. I don't agree with that being done either, unless the child (Male or female) is in pain or has a medical issue requiring it be done. In america, it is generally the done thing to remove the foreskin, religious or not.

    There are some countries where they also remove/cut off baby girls clitorises for their religious beliefs.

    None of that needs to happen! Mens foreskins and womens clitorises are just fine as they are...attached!

    My personal opinion is that that boy or girl should be allowed to get to an age where they can CHOOSE what they want, or whether to follow that religion or whatever.

    This is not really the same thing. (It is, but it isnt...) because I assume this thread is about women CHOOSING to actually have an operation to change their body due to feeling/thinking that they are not normal, or are ugly. Whereas the circumcision of males and female babies is, I guess due to personal faiths and beliefs.

    I am not pro any of it.

    Agreed FB. Yes very naughty of me to try and change the topic. Sorry miss it won't happen again

    Better not! (CRACKS WHIP)

    No it was a valid point. I was just rambling, as I am prone to doing.

    I think I may be the queen of going off topic.....

    Oh look.....a butterfly......

    Miss Fluffbags I need to know was it a pink butterfly

    1382060894
    Janny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 716
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    You ladies look beautiful. In fact a bit little bigger lips looks really nice. Stop stressing. You are sexy x

    1382089356
    naughty stacey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 178
    • Joined: 28 Aug 2012

    What is the actual point of these things though? I get no sensation from mine at all.

    1382091279
    StHubbins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 580
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2011

    naughty stacey wrote:

    What is the actual point of these things though? I get no sensation from mine at all.

    The vagina pixies close them when they want some privacy

    1382117291
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2474
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    naughty stacey wrote:

    What is the actual point of these things though? I get no sensation from mine at all.

    Really no sensation at all ? Is that normal? Ladies any body care to coment. I spend a lot of time on them in foreplay thinking they are. Naughty stacey not suggesting for 1 minute you arnt normal just very intrested

    1382118945
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1241
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    I get sensation as in they aren't numb.. But I don't get like horny sensations, god that sounds terrible but you know what I mean. Its pleasant but defo would not be the main focus at all during foreplay for me

    1382119108
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2236
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    My labia (Minora and majora) are so sensitive that I can orgasm from him licking ONLY them and avoiding my clit altogether. Although, this is rare and only on those special occasions when I am super horny. It isn't an everyday thing. In general though, he could build me up to high levels of arousal only stimulating my labia. Yes, mine are sensitive, but as with blokes, women have different levels of sensitivity to different areas of the genitals.

    1382119298
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    Mine are pretty sensitive. Obviously not as sensitive as my clit and I've never had an orgasm from labia stimulation alone but I really do like to have them touched/stroked/ licked.

    1382119483
    jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 402
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2013

    sometimes when prforming oral on my OH i will turn my head to the side and pretend her pussy lips is a mouth and have a good old snog , i have to say she really likes this

    1382121900
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2474
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Misschar, FluffBags & Pinkpolkadot thankyou all. this is what makes this forum so great, you ask a very intermate question and you get a straight frank answer. I put a lot of time into fore play and my OH loves me playing with the whole vulva area and not rushing to her clitty or penertration. There is nothing else more erotic than the feel of a wet engoreged vulva. It feels very naughty ,like your not supposed to see it., all the sencess are working overtime when I have it open in front off me. Sadly for love honey I actually dont need anything else, Amazing ladies bodies.

    1382128284
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2474
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    MC, FB & PPD you are all amazing thanks for your posts, This why I love this forum so much, you ask a very intimate question and you get a straight answer. Me i spend a lot of time on foreplay, not rushing to the clitty or penatration. There is nothimg more erotic than a wet, engorged vulva. Lovely lady bodies

    1382128337
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2474
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    oops so the 1st one did post.

    1382140623
    naughty stacey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 178
    • Joined: 28 Aug 2012

    I feel a bit left out now, especially since my OH likes to play with them too. Thanks for asking the question Gentle giant, I just assumed my lack of sensation was the standard, and thanks for the answers also.

    1382190472
    jerrybean [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 138
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2007

    I love my wife's lady bits, in fact I love all her curvy bits.

    She has fantastic mummy curves & I wouldn't want her to feel that she has to change herself, after all they were made through love & making our 3 great kids.

    1382196713
    SexyBumBully [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 187
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2010

    I am rather self conscious about my labia and a labiaplasty is something I've been considering (a lot, recently to be honest). The only reason I haven't booked one is because I don't have a spare £2, 500!

    I've been off sex for quite some time now (good job I'm not seeing anyone!) and my physical appearance is probably one of the reasons. I used to be really proud of my body and nothing about it has changed, I just seem to have become really self conscious.

    It's got nothing to do with porn though. Those women are completely fake, what's attractive about that?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.