• Circumcised or foreskin

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well coming from Australia it's usually the done thing as soon as boys are born to circumcise. I think it's more hygienic, and I know there will be lots of you that will boo and hiss me on that thought! But coming from a mainly hot cimate it just is!

I don't mind men with foreskins don't get me wrong. But it is a nice look I have to admit.

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Well coming from Australia it's usually the done thing as soon as boys are born to circumcise. I think it's more hygienic, and I know there will be lots of you that will boo and hiss me on that thought! But coming from a mainly hot cimate it just is!

I don't mind men with foreskins don't get me wrong. But it is a nice look I have to admit.

You are right personal I think mine looks great and it washes easier and tbh sex is more fun for me after I had it done

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Uncut allll the way. Did you guys know there's between 10,000 and 20,000 nerve endings in a man's foreskin? I never knew it was so many!

[suspended user]

suspended user

That well maybe my little book of walking knowledge! haha..yes I am laughing at you again! :)

But still so much prettier without :) haha

I'm damn sure they still have many mnay more nerve endings doing their delightful job down there! lol

haha

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Foreskin is like a cave that harbouring a dragon 😂😂😂

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ha ha

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

As an American I was in the same position as Ozz. Everyone does it! Plus, almost all of my partners have been black and they tend to have it done as children as well. Can't say I agree with it, particularly when a baby has no choice in the matter...

However, my new partner is the first uncircumsized man I've been with and it ROCKS MY WORLD. I think it looks nicer and feels absolutely incredible compared. I don't know, maybe it's because he's more sensitive or because of the extra friction?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

bex1213 wrote:

As an American I was in the same position as Ozz. Everyone does it! Plus, almost all of my partners have been black and they tend to have it done as children as well. Can't say I agree with it, particularly when a baby has no choice in the matter...

However, my new partner is the first uncircumsized man I've been with and it ROCKS MY WORLD. I think it looks nicer and feels absolutely incredible compared. I don't know, maybe it's because he's more sensitive or because of the extra friction?

I always thought it was the opposite way round with the circumsized guy being more sensitive. I learn something new every day on here.

Perhaps its something we further need to ask if someone has a ED problem as well .

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

You lose abit of sensitivity cus its exposed but you hardly notice the difference at all. If anything mine feels more sensative around the back of the glans and the frenulum

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Hygiene shouldn`t come into it in the 21st century! Plus,shouldn`t the male be of an age where they can decide for themselves before they are mutilated? Does having a naturally sheathed penis diversely affect other animals? No!

Lujuu [sign in to see picture]

I prefer uncut myself, though I have only had one circumsized partner and it was like he was numb. As long as that foreskin is clean I'm good with it. ... just my preference.

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote:

Hygiene shouldn`t come into it in the 21st century! Plus,shouldn`t the male be of an age where they can decide for themselves before they are mutilated? Does having a naturally sheathed penis diversely affect other animals? No!

Yes I believe its fundamentally wrong to do this procedure on children unless theres a medical reason to do it. There are horrible accidents sometimes too.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Only had one partner so can't compare :) I also believe that without health reasons attached, you should just leave the genitals alone. They work perfectly fine without man-made tweaks.

mysteron wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

I always thought it was the opposite way round with the circumsized guy being more sensitive. I learn something new every day on here.

Perhaps its something we further need to ask if someone has a ED problem as well .

It REALLY decreases sensitivity. Mainly because they don't have anything to protect the glans and tip from rubbing against clothing. Plus, there's not added friction from their own skin.

Personally, I'd never do it to a boy. Seems like you're taking something away from them...

bex1213 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

It REALLY decreases sensitivity. Mainly because they don't have anything to protect the glans and tip from rubbing against clothing. Plus, there's not added friction from their own skin.

Personally, I'd never do it to a boy. Seems like you're taking something away from them...

Sometimes if you are brought up in certain religious circles you don't get any choice. I think Jewish male babies are circumcised this way ..

mysteron wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

Sometimes if you are brought up in certain religious circles you don't get any choice. I think Jewish male babies are circumcised this way ..

They are. So are most muslims. I get that, but it's still problematic for me.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

I know it seems like a stupid question but how do you wank off a circumsized guy? does it hurt him? or does it still work fine?

I don't disagree with what you are saying.

Cracking new avatar picture by the way.

Bex II don't disagree with what you are saying.

Cracking new avatar picture by the way.

popk1n wrote:

I know it seems like a stupid question but how do you wank off a circumsized guy? does it hurt him? or does it still work fine?

Lube. Lots of lube.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.