• Circumcised or foreskin

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I was just reading an article about how common circumcision is in the US and was going to make a thread like this, but found this one instead. Hope it's okay to revive it!

I definitely prefer foreskin, I just don't understand circumcision at all. I have only had one partner who was circumcised and I didn't enjoy foreplay with him as much as my other partners. Also, hygiene has never been a problem for any of the uncut guys I've been with, it's a total myth that circumcision is 'cleaner'. Plus, circumcised guys still have to thoroughly clean down there anyway, right?

Aside from that, I just don't get why it's even done in the first place. There is a valid scientific reason for foreskin existing, and unless there is a medical problem which requires circumcision (such as the foreskin being too tight) I don't see what there is to gain from cutting it off. I know for some people it's aesthetically pleasing or it's done for religious reasons, I suppose that's just personal taste, but I can't get my head around it.

I think my biggest issue is that so often it's done on babies and children, and they don't get to make the decision for themselves. If a grown man decides he wants to get rid of his foreskin, that's all fine and dandy, but it bothers me when the decision has already been made for some guys.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, it's not my intention to come across as judgemental or harsh, I just find this an interesting topic for debate :)

binky59 [sign in to see picture]

I've had both and I prefer foreskin, just better to play with in my opinion.

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

i love my partners foreskin !!

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

My oh loves my foreskin . Says it helps to show how erect I am as when I'm soft it looks a little bit timid and as it starts to grow it becomes a mighty powerful erection ready to fight the world . Xxx

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

Never had a circumcised lover but I have to admit, no matter what I love foreskin.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

In this day and age,how hard is it to keep clean? Also,all animals are born with some type of foreskin,why get rid of it? As for the Jewish community doing it,i think it should be the decision of the male in question once they reach the age of 16,not done when they are babies.

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I prefer uncircumcised x

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

There is a valid scientific reason for foreskin existing, and unless there is a medical problem which requires circumcision (such as the foreskin being too tight) I don't see what there is to gain from cutting it off.

Agreed, though there are medical advantages to circumsicion in men. Reduces the risk of penile cancer, reduced risk of some SDI's, reduced risk of uriary tract infections. That's before we look at religious and cultural reasons.

It's a personal choice, but there are valid reasons to circumcise.

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

I have been with cut and uncut and I personally prefer uncut. It is so much easier to give hand jobs I find.
    I don't believe in getting it cut for hygiene reasons, esp in today's society. It's not hard to keep a penis clean and I find it quite a lazy attitude when people circumcise they're children just for that purpose.

misstasty [sign in to see picture]

My preference: foreskin

T16s [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote:

As for the Jewish community doing it,i think it should be the decision of the male in question once they reach the age of 16,not done when they are babies.

I can just imagine that conversation "YOU WANT TO DO WHAT" err that will be a no then at 16

WillC [sign in to see picture]

T16s,exactly! Given the choice,who would choose to be circumcised,not many i bet! As for `religious` reasons,having your body defiled on the say so of a fictional character(My opinion!) is just SO wrong!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

I was just reading an article about how common circumcision is in the US and was going to make a thread like this, but found this one instead. Hope it's okay to revive it!

I definitely prefer foreskin, I just don't understand circumcision at all. I have only had one partner who was circumcised and I didn't enjoy foreplay with him as much as my other partners. Also, hygiene has never been a problem for any of the uncut guys I've been with, it's a total myth that circumcision is 'cleaner'. Plus, circumcised guys still have to thoroughly clean down there anyway, right?

Aside from that, I just don't get why it's even done in the first place. There is a valid scientific reason for foreskin existing, and unless there is a medical problem which requires circumcision (such as the foreskin being too tight) I don't see what there is to gain from cutting it off. I know for some people it's aesthetically pleasing or it's done for religious reasons, I suppose that's just personal taste, but I can't get my head around it.

I think my biggest issue is that so often it's done on babies and children, and they don't get to make the decision for themselves. If a grown man decides he wants to get rid of his foreskin, that's all fine and dandy, but it bothers me when the decision has already been made for some guys.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, it's not my intention to come across as judgemental or harsh, I just find this an interesting topic for debate :)

totally agree! Plus the poor level of care. And the fact that the foreskin is still attached on babies., And Removing it leaves an open wound that stings like he'll when they wee and is prone to infection, even in the modern world. Removing an adult foreskin is as easy as snip-sew. I know there is a reason for it but-what is it? It's always wondered me! The religion aspect has always baffled me, god made us in the image of himself but we've decided we don't like that bit?
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

The religion aspect has always baffled me, god made us in the image of himself but we've decided we don't like that bit?

I'm an Athiest so I wouldn't know about that, but I can see what you mean! :p

Loving it xx [sign in to see picture]

My preference is uncircumcised, never found it to be unhygienic if your bloke has a good level of personal hygiene anyway. I love playing with my boyfriend's when I give him a handjob.

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer uncircumcised. Maybe that's just because the majority of men I've slept with have been uncircumcised so it's what I'm used to though. It's a preference but it certainly would never be a deal breaker. I sleep with the guy, not his penis.

I strongly object to childhood circumcision that is not medically necessary though. I don't care if it is the done thing in a certain region or done for religious reasons. If an adult wants to have a circumcision (or any elective surgery) then that is their choice. Circumcision removes the choice for that adult while injuring a child.

I found this quite a good basic intro to the health facts around male circumcision: https://www.menshealthforum.org.uk/circumcision-faqs

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Ive never had a circumcised partner but I definitely want him how nature intends so foreskin all the way :) tbh im off the view its there for a reason! And unless medically removal is necessary then it should stay.

I have a big issue with its removal on young children after I walked into childrens centre of the hospital to hear a screaming, sobbing 2yr old who had just been done, n was being discharged n I coukd hear the doctor telling them what to do, n the father just going his fine mean while he was crying uncontrollably in discomfort.

Fair enough its their beliefs but they should make that decision n the same goes 4 female genital mutations(hope I got the correct terms for it?)

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Definitely intact for me

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

My mother told me that the Midwife stretched mine with a pair of bandage scissors, ( I don't know if this was a widespread practice in the 40's) and instructed my mother on how to draw it back and wash. She said "if you continue he''ll not have any problems". How many mothers do that and show their lads how to clean?

She was right when I get an erection I just grow straight through it. If I pull it forward and offer it to the orifice that I want to penetrate it unrolls as it enters. Unlike a cut penis that can tear itself. I've had some partners think that I was cut! Probably because they never seen it flacid.

Also masterbating with a full stretch on a regular basis helped.

There were a few lads at school that had to be circumsised, not a pretty sight when youre older.

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

I'm circumcised! I think it's attractive on myself and all the women I've been in contact with prefer it so I guess it depends where you're from. I had it done on medical grounds (extremely tight foreskin) and I think I'd still have had it done even if I didn't need it doing.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.