• Circumcised or foreskin

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

rose hip wrote:

Thanks for your opinion and you are welcome to have themI actually worked on a nato base and have 1st hand experience of being told on 3 seperate occasions by American ladies.

I lived in three different parts of the U.S. and NEVER came across it.

But what do I know? I'm only American.

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

I had never been with a guy who had not been circumcised until my current oh and I must admit I always thought I would not like foreskin but I absolutely love his, I like to see his cock come out and play and grow when he sees me and I love to look at it closely and in detail, I have never felt comfortable enough before to do that with a guys cock, but his is like my very own adult toy to play with...... and I do, as often as possible!!! lol

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

There seems to be a wide mix of opinion, what I found interesting is that I thought most people were... I'm looking forward to my surgery less and less

FreeSingle&ReadyToTingle [sign in to see picture]

I've had partners who have foreskin and some who were circumsised - honestly I really have no preference ... :)

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

I have experienced both, my partner now being the only one who was circumcised and i can honestly say it never even crossed my mind.
    Wouldn't care either way if i liked the guy. We've never had any problems with masturbating etc always felt really easy and I've never felt like im going to hurt him.

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

i much prefer foreskin on my man, but wouldnt be a problem (and hasnt been) if circumcised

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

Just watched unsafe sex in the city, one of the nurses said somone who is circumsized is less likely to contract any STI's .... xx

I've only ever been with someone with a foreskin so can't really say which i prefer lol xx

jennyb [sign in to see picture]

I prefere forskin I don't know why but I just like the look I think circumcised willys look a bit angry. I know I am a bit odd 😄

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

I dated a guy when I was 19 who was cut. I never slept with him as I was still a virgin at the time but we did everything else. I have been told I am very skilled with my hands and my mouth but no matter what I did I could not make him cum. He found the only way to cum was if he rubbed his knuckles against the head of his cock, the top of his penis was bent from the angle he had to hold it. He had slept with only one girl and he had never cum during intercourse. He got very frustrated as he didn't have very much sensation and it took him a long time to climax doing it his way. That was over 6 years ago now so he may of found a new way of doing it. He had to get it done in his mid teens for a medical reason, other wise he would not of got it done. He hated it.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Poppicat wrote:

I dated a guy when I was 19 who was cut. I never slept with him as I was still a virgin at the time but we did everything else. I have been told I am very skilled with my hands and my mouth but no matter what I did I could not make him cum. He found the only way to cum was if he rubbed his knuckles against the head of his cock, the top of his penis was bent from the angle he had to hold it. He had slept with only one girl and he had never cum during intercourse. He got very frustrated as he didn't have very much sensation and it took him a long time to climax doing it his way. That was over 6 years ago now so he may of found a new way of doing it. He had to get it done in his mid teens for a medical reason, other wise he would not of got it done. He hated it.

OMG that is so sad to hear. We all have a right to be happy sexualy

Citygirl2810 [sign in to see picture]

I have sampled both and definately prefer foreskin. Much easier to give bj's and hand jobs and I love seeing it go back and forth

Orally Gifted [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant, you make a foreskin sound exciting!! Especially as I've only been penetrated by circumcised men :(

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Orally Gifted wrote:

Gentle giant, you make a foreskin sound exciting!! Especially as I've only been penetrated by circumcised men :(

O G. Thats very intresting. What about is exciting?

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Ok you two, does it actually feel any different??

LetsTryThis [sign in to see picture]

To me it's like the big/small labia debate. If I'm privilaged enough to get my hands/eyes/vagina on a guy's penis, I am not going to turn it down for being circumcised or not.

Orally Gifted [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

Orally Gifted wrote:

O G. Thats very intresting. What about is exciting?

When you say it's like unwrapping a present!! And also other members have said how they like seeing it move back and forth etc...

Mr Socks [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

I know most doctors get their boys circumcised because it is a lot easier to keep clean. It's not just the USA where this is more common, I find the UK to be the different country in NOT having a lot of circumcisions in the guys I know!

I actually prefer circumcised and I'd say 70-80% of the men I have been with have been circumcised (none of them British) but my current partner is uncircumcised. I don't mind because he has a very nice looking willy and keeps himself very clean and it's lovely :).also more sensitive apparently! I wouldn't refuse to sleep with someone with a foreskin, but I may refuse to give oral depending on what it was like down there. Xx

Whilst I can't say it is or is not true of all doctors, "most" sounds not quite right (if we ignore Jewish and Islamic doctors seeing as circumcision is rountine in the faiths); I don't know of any doctors who are or indeed would choose to be circumcised in the sole respect of improved hygeine. Out of curiosity, where did learn of this practice amongst docs?

Personally the risks of the procedure outweight its benefits and would not opt to be circumcised for anything less than sound clinical reasons i.e non-resolving conitions. Definitely much prefer to remain in-tact.

With regards to general cleanliness, the presence or lack of foreskin does not make a difference: a quick wash first thing in the morning/last thing at night and thouroughly wiping the whole glans/foreskin after urinating before tucking back away, ought to be enough for the average chap to remain smegma-free, clean and relatively fragrant. If during preludes to any form of sex you find your chap is a bit grubby (unless it 'floats your boat'), simply refuse to do anything until he learns to have a bit more respect for you and his genitals — it's just common courtesy if nothing more.

As for circumcision being a method to control transmission of STIs…naturally it's a rather complicated subject — a blunt tool to say the least — in the West it should not be remotely necessary, considered or advertised as such. In Africa it has proven to be effective to an extent (for reasons already discussed here) and is advocated because as well all know HIV (+ other STD) infections hit critical mass a long time ago, not-to-mention the mediæval beliefs/attitudes toward sex are still too deeply entrenched to effect a reduction in infections.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Having a foreskin is still easy to keep clean... Just with proper hygiene. That way it is always nice and ready. I always wash before getting down to it.... Just to be sure........ :)

Jester91 [sign in to see picture]

MandiVonSweiss wrote:

All of my partners have been uncut so I can't really speak from experience. However, with a foreskin I find it much easier to give my partner manual stimulation without lube - I think cut men must find it very uncomfortable to masturbate without lube.

I also think it's quite silly to consider it more hygienic when cut, You still need to bathe and take good care of it because it's almost like having a wound, there is always going to be that small incision that could possibly get infected. But as for men who haven't been circumcised, I believe the foreskin does protect from dirt and infections getting in - that and every man I have known has always been deadly serious about keeping their twig and berries clean! (But that doesn't mean they need to clean it less than the circumcised male)

But hey, if it was unhygienic or not supposed to be there, they wouldn't be born with it! So why mess with what's already perfect? :-)

That right there is a magnificent post, just wanted to quote it incase anybody missed it. Every word spot on. Foreskin is a protective barrier, if it was better without one we wouldn't have been born with it as you rightly said

Age ole arguement about it allegedly being cleaner and again as you said, most men no matter cut or not make a point of being clean down there and uncut men don't have a previous wound down there to possibly get infected either.

Agree on the masturbation point too, the most arousing part of masturbating is the sensation of the foreskin riding up and down, kind of makes me wonder if it's less stimulating with a cut penis because the cock hasn't got that added sensation!

Really good post, i've never been with an cut man though, hopefully one day, mine is uncut but would love to date a bloke who's had the snip and just experience the differences!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Foreskin for sure! No offense to anybody but my personal opinion is your born with it for a reason.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.