• The elusive G-spot

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

Ladies, can you help me and my wife? We joined the forums recently and reading all the different posts led to a really good conversation yesterday about all things sexual.

We're both pretty vanilla, but my OH is certainly less confident and sexually self aware than me. We talked about a number of things - sexy photos and texts, vibrating eggs, even the possibility of trying a (small) butt plug.

We also talked about how she could try and become more familiar with her own body, and be more vocal about what things she likes. I suggested she should try pleasuring herself with fingers and toys when I'm not there (I work nights quite a lot) and see what different things get her off. I also suggested she could combine this with the sexy photos/texts idea to brighten up my night shifts!

The subject of the g-spot came up, and she thought it was a myth. So I'm hoping you ladies could give her some advice about what/where it is, is it there for everyone, how it feels compared to clitoral stimulation, etc.

Any help or advice would be great, and maybe some words of reassurance that it is perfectly normal and acceptable, and beneficial to explore your own body.

Thanks in advance people.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Mozzalini - It is probably best that you check out one of the threads that have been written about this subject - as you will get a very large perspective on it - see below for a link. This was a very long thread - but I have copied it at the point for this year for you. Hope this helps :) xxx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1350-squirting/page-41/

Thanks Scorpius. We'll have a good read.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

It's definitely there. Read the link scorpions has mentioned. The tips on that are what taught me to squirt

Interesting reading. I'm not sure that the OH is ready for squirting just yet, but there's some good stuff about the g-spot.
    Any other encouraging words for her to self explore and confirm my thoughts on the benefits. And any other suggestions about moving forward from being pretty inexperienced would be gratefully received. Thanks.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Reading erotica really helped me :) x both self exploring and gives good ideas for couples

chocolate-milk [sign in to see picture]

I found the best way is to spend some time exploring your body with your partner as well as solo helps to find various spots that feel great and helps to make one cum. Mt BF and I spent hours at the beginning of our relationship getting to know one and other. My BF knows me better than I know myself and I am always satisfied after sex! Especially when he rubs my g-spot lol. Communication and open kindness definatly is key.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

This probably won't be much help but I still haven't found mine. I've tried fingers, vibrators, dildos, wand attachment... And nothing. I haven't even managed to find it accidentally and people say that when you hit it, you'll know - so I definitely haven't found mine and I'm starting to doubt its existence.

However, you might have a higher chance of finding it seeing as you'll be doing the searching so you have a wider range of angles at your disposal and an actual penis. None of my partners have managed to give me a g-spot orgasm during sex or foreplay either but then again we haven't really tried. I think you just need to relax and explore, maybe don't let her focus on the fact that that's what you're doing so she doesn't get all nervous and tense up?

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Hints and Tips online:

By Hand: Gently slip two well-lubricated fingers (index and middle) inside her. Then use stroking movements with your two fingertips facing towards you. A few centimetres up inside her front vaginal wall is the region where the G spot is located. (It's a little rough and swells to about the size of a two pence piece when she's aroused.) To begin with use a rhythmic stroking movement with these two fingers together, As she gets increasingly aroused, vary this with slight circular motions to give her different sensations. Next, alternate tickling her G spot with the tips of your index and middle fingers. Surprise her with these different sensations.

Intercourse: A top position for stimulating her G spot is what they call the 'lazy doggy style', From classic doggy style encourage her to slip down onto her elbows. This lifts and tilts her pelvis so that the end of your penis stimulates her G spot as you thrust. Try to get a little ‘circular' movement in your hips to make sure you hit her G spot and the surrounding areas.

These toys are designed to try and help you find your G-spot - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/

Thanks everyone, all good advice. I hope we have some success, but I'm sure it'll be fun just looking for it!

She has no problem with clitoral orgasms, in fact some times its too quick and easy. Trouble is, once she's come, she's so sensitive there that I have to leave her alone. Would be nice to have options.

Hopefully she'll read your replies and have a go herself in her own time.

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I've managed to find mine with a couple of different toys, but only with my fingers after it's been stimulated for a bit. I've found this was a good choice http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22767 as the bendiness meant you can use different angles/tilt to apply as much or as little pressure as you need to get right sensations.

I've also found the clear one in this set rather helpful http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

This is okay, but it's difficult to keep the bulbous head pointing the right way, as it has no "this way up" markings to be able to feel whilst in use, so it can slip around http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2008

This I LOVE. So glad I got it as a tester, else it would have been something I probably wouldn't have thought to try. I find it really good to hit my g-spot. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28567

I'd say biggest thing is to relax, and really take some time getting to know her (your own, depending who is reading this!) body. But enjoy doing it! And be safe in the knowledge that if not this time, maybe next time :) x

Thanks Miss K. I showed her the glass ones the other day but she's really not keen. What's the deal with glass ones? Loads of great reviews and they look great too.

Aphrodite2011 [sign in to see picture]

To me glass works THE BEST of all for G spot stimulation. I love glass dildos and have done since first trying them but only if they are cold, Very COLD. However they are not for everyone but it may be worth having a go. This was my first,back in 2009 and it was and still is excellent

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11683

Not a huge help i'm afraid as it's out of stock but there are many more really good ones. Would get anything textured for first as it might put her off.

Aphrodite2011 [sign in to see picture]

I meant to say " wouldn't not would. (typo sorry)

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Mozzalini wrote:

Thanks Miss K. I showed her the glass ones the other day but she's really not keen. What's the deal with glass ones? Loads of great reviews and they look great too.

Glass isn't as scary as it looks. It's safe, as it's designed for what it's going to be used for. It's also a totally different feel! Depending how much support you give it whilst in use, they can feel nice, heavy and solid. You can also play with temperatures.I haven't tried mine warm yet, but they are always so cold as my room is like an icebox.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.