• Is this a odd turn on? Am I the only one on here

tommy07 [sign in to see picture]

Ever since I was a teenager I have got turned on by hair, I don't mean body hair, I'm talking about standard hair on head (the fetish is called Trichophilia)

Most people think its a little odd, but it really does something for me, am i the only one on here that suffers with it?

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

It's definitely not the oddest I've ever heard...by a long way! I'm sure it's pretty common. Doesn't harm anyone, and Please don't feel like this fetish is something you are 'suffering' from. I have a fetish for bald heads haha, everyone (including me) thinks its weird and funny but I am not ashamed of it. :)

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

love a woman with a perm curlier the better , cant wait till their fashionable again

JoFemSub18 [sign in to see picture]

I don't have this fetish although i think i may have a fetish for chest hair... Deffo not weird at all when u think of some of the obscene things people fantasize about :)

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

I have a thing about mens hands? Always like a man with nice hands?

MissChar wrote:

It's definitely not the oddest I've ever heard...by a long way! I'm sure it's pretty common. Doesn't harm anyone, and Please don't feel like this fetish is something you are 'suffering' from. I have a fetish for bald heads haha, everyone (including me) thinks its weird and funny but I am not ashamed of it. :)

I really don't see it that way MissChar, it's a harmless fetish, I was just wondering if I was the only one on here or if it was more common than I thought, of all the people I know, no one else has this fetish.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

tommy07 wrote:

MissChar wrote:

I really don't see it that way MissChar, it's a harmless fetish, I was just wondering if I was the only one on here or if it was more common than I thought, of all the people I know, no one else has this fetish.

Just using your words :) x

MissChar wrote:

tommy07 wrote:

MissChar wrote:

Just using your words :) x

Very true, maybe the heading is worded wrong, what I ment was its def not a fetish i feel ashamed of or feel like I'm suffering from :D

I love the fact that I can be turned on by something quite innocent, while all my friends are going on about boob, bums & legs. I'm looking around for sexy hair (and if a redhead even better)

and I don't have that awkward moment like some of my friends do "my face is up here" lol

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Always Hot wrote:

Oh agreed my crushes must have nice hands and voice as well,

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

Always Hot wrote:

Another vote here. I am always perving at my guys hands. Hands and arms do it for me!

KittyStar [sign in to see picture]

Definitely not odd, at least not in my book anyway, I love a good mane myself!

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Always Hot wrote:

Another vote here. I am always perving at my guys hands. Hands and arms do it for me!

Yes when Maurice Colbourne uses a knife to defuse a bomb in Gangsters I am wishing he'd use those hands on me.

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

Doesn't sound odd to me - if you think about it, your hair is a really defining aspect of your look, and in turn your sex appeal. Personally, I find long, wavy/curly hair very sexy.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.