• Penis beakers and post-sex clean up

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

I have my valet clean my willy after sex, but since I don't look, I'm not sure what he does.

Seriously, though, we keep tissues by the bed and clean up with those. If it's got a bit messy for that we go off to the bathroom, sometimes together, somes separately, to finish the job. Even with Mrs. P's proneness to infections that's as much as we've ever done.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I just dont get this at all, first it must be a bit difficult to dip your twally in a beaker, second you then have to clean the beaker why not just go to the bathroom?

Still funny though, mumsnet nearly crashed with the increase in hits on the site

JoFemSub18 [sign in to see picture]

I think if my partner used a "penis beaker" i would go in the spare room slightly offended and lets just say he would be left to "tommy tank" for the far future!
    Seriously, we just use tissues/ baby wipes and a trip to the bathroom at a convenient time (preferably after cuddles) same as most people!!

Sean88 [sign in to see picture]

Just wipe of on the sheets then go sleep

likitreview [sign in to see picture]

serously what is the world coming too...

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

LOL I laughed so hard at this thread.. purely because in my childish warped head, I hear the word 'Beaker' and I think of the character from the muppets who does look strangely like a penis...

Back on track - what a load of hassle! Just use a towel and some wet wipes! So much simpler and easier - If my OH ever dipped his thing in a beaker, i would laugh hysterically.

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

LOL I laughed so hard at this thread.. purely because in my childish warped head, I hear the word 'Beaker' and I think of the character from the muppets who does look strangely like a penis...

Back on track - what a load of hassle! Just use a towel and some wet wipes! So much simpler and easier - If my OH ever dipped his thing in a beaker, i would laugh hysterically.

too true what a funny thread , i do enjoy the OH and her little waddle to the bathroom afterwards. but my post sex ritual involves cleaning the toys now thanks to my lovehoney addiction lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.