• Penis beakers and post-sex clean up

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

I read on mumsnet that a couple keep some post-sex cleaning supplies on their bedside table, including a beaker of water the husband can dunk his penis into.

The reaction from other posters towards the beaker was quite negative and so I'm wondering what you all think of it and if you have anything similar in place.

I don't have a 'penis beaker' myself but I do like to keep a packet of baby wipes on hand.

happydays121 [sign in to see picture]

isn't life to short for this, part of the fun and laughter of great sex, hot, sweaty and sometimes messy... can't he just get up and go to the bathroom!!

Curly Wurly [sign in to see picture]

I don't see what's wrong with keeping that kind of stuff handy as it helps a lot. Me and my boyfiend always have a clean up afterwards but as we live alone we just go to the bathroom rather than have it in the bedroom, although we do keep a kitchen roll by the bed at all times :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Don't do anything like that but we also keep a packet of baby wipes on the bedside table and some loo roll in the draws for when my partner cums over me.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

that penis beaker thread on Mumsnet was bloody HILARIOUS , but i think if people replied like that on here it would rub people the wrong way and lots of paws would scrabble for the report button .

myghost [sign in to see picture]

a penis beaker lol might as well have a bed pan too for the lady to pee in afterwards if your going down that route. i can see a point for wet wipes, though i don't think it's any real effort to go to the bathroom after and clean up

happydays121 [sign in to see picture]

My thoughts as well myghost! x

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

I read the title as Penis Breakers...very relieved right now!

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

That's what I did as well! Opened this thread very carefully!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Same! plus with the following....post sex cleanup. I thought they had snapped his willy off and imagined blood everywhere! lol

So, this man keeps a beaker of water to dunk his willy after sex....to clean it? I can't say I have ever experienced this. It is usually get up for a shower or just go to sleep and shower the next day. I don't see why a little willy dunk into a cup is needed, unless he/she cannot bear the idea of the willy being covered in juices, or maybe it is a dunk per changeover, so he rinses it off after sex so that he can get a blow job as she won't suck it after its been inside her?

Must say, I am confused! lol

Like most people here, I use wet wipes or simply hobble to the toilet and use toilet roll.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I like to have a glass of water on the beside table but it's to wash away any after taste in my mouth ( post swallow) not to wash his willy in!!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I read that too!! She said he used it when she was cleaning up in the bathroom. Sorry like, but if you're comfortable enough to leave a glass of water that's had dunked in wang, then I'm pretty sure you should be comfortable enough to share a bathroom!!

We use a towel, and baby wipes we keep in the bathroom, but I'd rather just sleep in filth then have a glass of penis water next to me. Imagine the floaters in it.....even worse, waking up in the middle of the night, throat is dry...half asleep........you just drank penis.

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I've never known a guy to really give much of a damn about cleaning his penis after sex, whether they've used a condom or not. I could understand somewhat with anal or if they need to have a shower after anyway but a penis beaker? Each to their own. :)

I did once sleep with a guy who wiped the head of his penis after sex with tissue, but yeah.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Penis beaker? What the. Dipping ur penis in a beaker. Really. C'mon. Do they live in Buckingham palace but it only has one mbathroom in the west wing, then and only then could I understand having cleaning stuff like wipes but a beaker. A fanny bucket for the oh.

MadameCymraeg [sign in to see picture]

I have a drink handy if I go down and swallow, a towel sometimes and some tissues for both parties just in case....but a Penis beaker? Really?

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

Usually a quick run to the bathroom, toilet wipes etc, but no bedside stuff. If we're lucky we happen to have baby wipes nearby, but not planned!

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

We generally just jump in the shower it really no extra effort xx

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

I had such a laugh reading the comments in this thread :D. Seriously though i think its a bit lazy.. whats wrong with going to the loo and having a quick wash? x

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

I've never needed any more than a box of tissues of the bedside table ready to dab up any fluids. Sometimes if you're really slimey with lube then wet wipe can come in handy, but I don't get the whole beaker business.

quietguy [sign in to see picture]

Little Lady wrote:

I've never known a guy to really give much of a damn about cleaning his penis after sex, whether they've used a condom or not.

wow really?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.