• Clone a willy - did no-one know?

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

So, me and a girl at work were discussing her recent sexual encounter with a lad she likes. Turns out he doesn't feel that strongly for her but she loved the sex and wouldn't turn it down if he offered.

I then mentioned a clone a willy vibrator sort of thing to simulate his penis. She was amazed, she'd never heard of it (and I'd class her as experienced). She was so amazed she proceeded to tell everyone on shift my suggestion and it appeared no-one had heard of them.

Do i live in such a different world to these people? Surrounding my spanking, sex toys and bdsm? She was describing how the lad likes rough play and the female to dom. He apparently likes receiving scratches n hair pulling, plus being punched n slapped. She's amazed but i quickly classified it as sub tendencies - just odd for a big lad to be so submissive.

So yeah, do we live in such different worlds to these people? The girl at work was saying how much cheaper the clone-a-willy is compared to her rabbit, she was loving the idea.

J

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

nope , its just the same .. there was a time , wether you remember or notthat you were unaware of the terminologies and products available .. some people dont know where to look to start .. we all started off not knowing and gradually learned :)

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

I first learnt of the cloning thing years ago watching the osbornes and jack Osborne made one for his girlfriend. In terms of other sex stuff, toys and knowledge, I know compared to my friends I live in a different world. People always wonder why I know about certain things or correct them on their misconceptions etc. it's just come from time though. And this forum haha.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I've known about clone a willy for ages but when I talk about sex my friends look at me blankly because they have no idea what I'm talking about

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I live in a different world to my friends they say I am kinky because i have a toy box until we explore none of us knew what things were we are learning and envoling all the time

gaygeorgie [sign in to see picture]

You should see the look on their faces when I tell them you can get one that glows in the dark!

Thankfully I wasn't that drunk, and it wasn't as inappropriate as it could have been if the company had been different

dh [sign in to see picture]

Kind of reminds me of the time I was listening to my wife and her friend discussing 50 Shades for my wife to blurt out "oh, we've done everything in the books and more..."

Her friend seemed very shocked to say the least! She said her and her husband had done literally none of it. And I have had a fantasy ever since of my wife and I introducing her to it all...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.