• we vibe 3

    1380816357
    bigmart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 14 Jan 2012

    any one got one of these and are they any good might be our next buy

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22834

    1380816515
    StHubbins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 579
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2011

    They obviously work for some, but didn't work for us and we returned it.

    Just found it tricky to get it in the right position and impossible to get it to stay there during sex. The beauty of LoveHoney is that you can return it if it doesn't work for you, so why not try it?

    1380816634
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4285
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    StHubbins wrote:

    They obviously work for some, but didn't work for us and we returned it.

    Just found it tricky to get it in the right position and impossible to get it to stay there during sex. The beauty of LoveHoney is that you can return it if it doesn't work for you, so why not try it?

    I had this exact experience with a Tiani 2, which is very similar, sadly not from LH, and sadly sitting in my wardrobe virtually unused :(

    1380817622
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1916
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    Bakerson wrote:

    StHubbins wrote:

    They obviously work for some, but didn't work for us and we returned it.

    Just found it tricky to get it in the right position and impossible to get it to stay there during sex. The beauty of LoveHoney is that you can return it if it doesn't work for you, so why not try it?

    I had this exact experience with a Tiani 2, which is very similar, sadly not from LH, and sadly sitting in my wardrobe virtually unused :(

    That's the Lelo one isn't it? They can be used by the woman alone, does your Oh not like it?

    I just don't see how those types of toys could work during sex. Thrusting would surely keep pulling it out or pushing it back in and that would be uncomfortable. Unless there's no movement involved and all you're doing is just enjoying the vibrations which to me doesn't really count as sex. But I haven't actually tried the we-vibe or anything like that, that's forming an opinion on what I've seen/read. It seems to work for some, and it doesn't for others - which is the case with all toys anyway.

    1380817782
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4285
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    Bakerson wrote:

    StHubbins wrote:

    They obviously work for some, but didn't work for us and we returned it.

    Just found it tricky to get it in the right position and impossible to get it to stay there during sex. The beauty of LoveHoney is that you can return it if it doesn't work for you, so why not try it?

    I had this exact experience with a Tiani 2, which is very similar, sadly not from LH, and sadly sitting in my wardrobe virtually unused :(

    That's the Lelo one isn't it? They can be used by the woman alone, does your Oh not like it?

    It is the lelo one, she has tried it solo too, but there;s just something about the design that doesn't sit with the way she's designed if you see what I mean

    1380817910
    sw_chinese [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 4 Oct 2008

    We have the wevibe 2 and really enjoy it.

    It does feel a bit odd at first but left in place and going slowly its really pleasureable for us both.

    1380818103
    StHubbins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 579
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2011

    Bakerson wrote:

    It is the lelo one, she has tried it solo too, but there;s just something about the design that doesn't sit with the way she's designed if you see what I mean

    Same with the We-Vibe. Didn't work solo or together, but some rabbits don't work either, so I guess everyone is shaped a bit differently.

    It would be great though because the OH needs some clit stimiulation to get an O and positions like reverse cowgirl are great for me, but less good for her.

    1380818450
    KebertXela [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 505
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2013

    We love ours, but its very hit and miss

    1380820243
    Kasey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 379
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2013

    I'm going to give mine a couple more goes, but at this point, i'm not thrilled with mine.

    1380872243
    bigmart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 14 Jan 2012

    looks like we will be leaving this one then

    1380878937
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3572
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    I have this used it alone so far as not got a partner yet but I like it very much

    1380971229
    Kasey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 379
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2013

    from what i gather, it is one of those love it or hate it scenarios, for me it was not really doing much, but my best friend adores hers becuase it sits right on her size.

    rather than being a bad product, I think it's a one size doesn't fit all situation.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.