• Need help with creating a forfit

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I currently have a bet on with a friend regarding the NFL game that is on today . We are having a private bet hes backing Vickings and I am backing Steelers the persons winning team allows that person to dish out a forfit to the loser to cash in a later date . So need you help for forfits can be anything .

I have suggested that if he loses I want him butt naked cooking me dinner to which he reply done haha so game in on anything goes . I did say to him that may not be it so come on LH'ers do your worst . Tee hee

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hey KF - I think you have a winner with your idea Babe - and he has already agreed... Sorry cant think of any ideas that are better than that other than dressing in a maids outfit and cleaning for you - lol :) xxx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hey KF - I think you have a winner with your idea Babe - and he has already agreed... Sorry cant think of any ideas that are better than that other than dressing in a maids outfit and cleaning for you - lol :) xxx

Hahah maybe that sounds good he wants my team to win now tee hee
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I'd make him do the shopping in the maids outfit for the laughs lol! I'm a horrible person, xx

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I like your idea! Just ....don't ask him to cook anything that is fried.....OUCH! lol

FrozenAngel wrote:

I'd make him do the shopping in the maids outfit for the laughs lol! I'm a horrible person, xx

Thats cruel lol
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

Thats cruel lol

Yet amusing. lol! I know I am a horrible person! xx

Fluffbags wrote:

I like your idea! Just ....don't ask him to cook anything that is fried.....OUCH! lol

Hahah no I wont as I will want is sausage for a better use later tee hee
    brucey15 [sign in to see picture]

Dress him up in lingerie and make him your bitch for the night. Treat him like a slut etc and bend him over kitchen table and use a strapon on him, make him cum in a glass and make him drink it etc etc

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Many years ago OH once picked a forfit that if I lost our bet then she could tie me to the bed for a full 24hours and she could come in and use and abuse me whenever she wanted.... the only time iI would be untied would have been for toilet breaks..... Sadly I won the bet and it never happened....I can't remember what her forfit was....

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

brucey15 wrote:

Dress him up in lingerie and make him your bitch for the night. Treat him like a slut etc and bend him over kitchen table and use a strapon on him, make him cum in a glass and make him drink it etc etc

On a first date!! :O hehe

This is more of a second date thing.....riiiiight? :P

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

brucey15 wrote:

Mines probably more of a 3rd or 4th date....

Don_Don wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

brucey15 wrote:

Mines probably more of a 3rd or 4th date....

Thats a little ott for me lol poor man I liked to keep him not kill him off with my kinkyness my bet so far involves stockings and a basque so we will see he wants Vickings to lose now lol . Well the forfit is due to be cashed in the future got to get pass the first date on fri coffee at Spankbucks lol

Bugger I lost so I have a forfit I am well gutted I so wanted my naked chef cooking me a meal lol

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

i keep reading this as creating a forklift . :/

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Bugger I lost so I have a forfit I am well gutted I so wanted my naked chef cooking me a meal lol

Haha well do let us know what your forfit is :-P. And good luck with your meet up on Friday :-) guy sounds like good fun, lets hope hes not an ass <3
    mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Lol he sounds fun. hope it all goes well for you little chick.
    Enjoy your forfeit. x

Forfit was to send him a sexy pic of my new outifit all together blew him away boom boom KF strikes again tee hee 1 - Nil to me I rule he didnt expect what he go ahahha KF likes a challenege and a dare and will do it to the best . Roll on Friday

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.