• Anal sex

    1380125519
    JandK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 26 Jul 2013

    Hi first time poster long time lurker.

    My OH loves the feeling of being full that she gets from Anal play beit either toys or my cock, the issue we have is when we start to thrust either her on top going up and down or me in and out she gets the feeling like she is going to poo herself and we have to stop, she really loves thr thought of me coming in her ass but we just cant get going enough beofre that urge to poo over comes her.

    Anyone have any thoughts or tips on this?

    1380125603
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    try starting vaginally then when you know youre close switching to anal? or get her to douche before hand so she knows she's clean up there to alleviate any worries she may have ?

    1380125736
    JandK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 26 Jul 2013

    thanks, we alwasy clear the decks before, it's not that she thinks shes dirty just the feeling of needing to go.

    1380125832
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    IS SHE WILLING TO TRY PUSHING THROUGH IT TO SEE IF ITS JUST NERVES ? eeep caps sorry ! i hate my cap lock button

    1380126449
    JandK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 26 Jul 2013

    Yeah I think its jsut the stimulation like that telling her brain there is something there that needs to come out hence needing the loo, thought I would see if anyone else had experienced it

    1380126496
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1218
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    Yeah I've felt that. Just keep going (as long as she has been before and I usually douche as well because im anal, pardon the pun!) x

    1380128258
    JandK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 26 Jul 2013

    thanks guys think will "push on through" lol

    1380131976
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    I would recommend her wearing a butt plug for half hour or so before you try. The butt has two rings of muscle to deal with. The first sphincter muscle is the anal opening, but there is another one too, that sits just inside the anus, above the first one. That one controls your bowels and when it is stretched, sends signals to the brain "Poop imminent" stretching at that muscle too fast causes those overwhelming urges and feelings. It is not just the first ring of muscle you need to loosen up and relax, this second one is also important to avoid these sensations or it going into spasm and causing pain. The only way to do that is to slow down and build up to it slowly. A plug would help, especially if she had a few plugs in different sizes and every 15 minutes, swap to a slightly bigger one. Pushing through it will just....hurt in my experience, make it worse. However I used to push through it, back when I used to assume it was sposed to kinda hurt and I never pooped.

    Hope that helps a little xx

    1380135073
    Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 741
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2007

    Yes, I would second the use of a butt plug. It takes time to re-educate your brain. For most of your life a feeling of fullness in there meant only one thing - you needed the loo. Wearing a butt plug for increasing periods of time (I'm quite happy to wear one all day now but could not initially tolerate one for more than 5 minutes) allows you to learn to suppress that urge and start to concentrate on the pleasurable sensations it brings.

    1380137186
    Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3099
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2009

    agree with the pug wearing idea.

    Take time with these things and it will happen.

    1380143251
    kc. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 284
    • Joined: 10 Jan 2010

    My wife and I regularly indulge in anal play and we have never had an accident at all. I think part of it is a fear factor that you will and the other part is that is just the sensation you feel from being enetered. Keep at it, take it slowly at first, plenty of lube and enjoy. Anal sex is an amazing and erotic experience.

    1380148475
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Just Jenson wrote:

    agree with the pug wearing idea.

    Take time with these things and it will happen.

    NEVER put a pug in your bum.

    Poor doggie! :D

    Runs away giggling......teeheeheehee

    1380149988
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2192
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Just Jenson wrote:

    agree with the pug wearing idea.

    Take time with these things and it will happen.

    NEVER put a pug in your bum.

    Poor doggie! :D

    Runs away giggling......teeheeheehee

    omg I have burst into a fit of hysterical giggles reading that.

    Made worse by the fact I can picture the pugs cute squishy face, tilting to the side, in a confused sort of way... brilliant!

    But on track, as Fluffs said, that feeling is a response to not relaxing both sphincters properly. A Plug (not a pug) is definitely a good way to start, but also plenty of foreplay to get her completely relaxed will go along way as well - treat her to a nice bath, a long soothing sensual massage with plenty of teasing - you could always use your finger as well to provide stimulation (just make sure you have neat, trimmed nails!!)

    1380150288
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    LOL! I had worse images David. You know how pugs make that snorty sound as they cannot breathe well through their noses...I just imaged that snort sound turning into a whistle as it got squeezed....and its little eyes bulging further...

    Omg...tears are rolling down my face. LOL

    Anyway, tries to act like an adult.....

    David I agree. lol xx

    1380150565
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2192
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    Fluffbags wrote:

    LOL! I had worse images David. You know how pugs make that snorty sound as they cannot breathe well through their noses...I just imaged that snort sound turning into a whistle as it got squeezed....and its little eyes bulging further...

    Omg...tears are rolling down my face. LOL

    Anyway, tries to act like an adult.....

    David I agree. lol xx

    Stop it! The OH is sat on the other sofa looking at me like i'm insane.

    What's worse is, we both really want to get a pug puppy when we move into our new house. Now i'm not sure I can have one because I'm just going to be looking at it and laughing all the time.

    1380154652
    Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 552
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2012

    In thought a pug is a kids toy, or is it a pog? Either way you wouldn't want it up your ass. I double check everything I type after my coal/cock txt I sent to my mother.

    1380262291
    Kasey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 369
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2013

    DavidB1986 wrote:

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Just Jenson wrote:

    agree with the pug wearing idea.

    Take time with these things and it will happen.

    NEVER put a pug in your bum.

    Poor doggie! :D

    Runs away giggling......teeheeheehee

    omg I have burst into a fit of hysterical giggles reading that.

    Made worse by the fact I can picture the pugs cute squishy face, tilting to the side, in a confused sort of way... brilliant!

    I'm crying here people. I should stop reading these forums in public places.

    1380265147
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4209
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Kasey wrote:

    DavidB1986 wrote:

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Just Jenson wrote:

    agree with the pug wearing idea.

    Take time with these things and it will happen.

    NEVER put a pug in your bum.

    Poor doggie! :D

    Runs away giggling......teeheeheehee

    omg I have burst into a fit of hysterical giggles reading that.

    Made worse by the fact I can picture the pugs cute squishy face, tilting to the side, in a confused sort of way... brilliant!

    I'm crying here people. I should stop reading these forums in public places.

    now I don't use these 4 letters often but. lmao
    1380274766
    Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3099
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2009

    Bakerson wrote:

    Kasey wrote:

    DavidB1986 wrote:

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Just Jenson wrote:

    agree with the pug wearing idea.

    Take time with these things and it will happen.

    NEVER put a pug in your bum.

    Poor doggie! :D

    Runs away giggling......teeheeheehee

    omg I have burst into a fit of hysterical giggles reading that.

    Made worse by the fact I can picture the pugs cute squishy face, tilting to the side, in a confused sort of way... brilliant!

    I'm crying here people. I should stop reading these forums in public places.

    now I don't use these 4 letters often but. lmao

    HAHAHa! Just come back to catch up on this post for the first time since I commented on it!

    Sorry OP for throwing it totally off track with pugs and not PLUGS!

    1380480317
    Bluebells [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 135
    • Joined: 29 Sep 2013

    I've had that 'need to poo' feeling a few times and I hate it, I get terrified and have to stop. The worst has never happened though!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.