• clean shaven or bush?

Annsie [sign in to see picture]

On me, both my OH and I prefer clean shaven. I know pubic hair is there for a reason, but it feels more hygienic when it's all off. Also, I'm pretty sure it makes oral better for my man.

My bf shaves occasionally, which is fine by me. I don't have much of a preference as long as it's clean, though.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm... I think I am going to brave the veet waxer tonight......might start on the legs to get the technique right..... Usually shave them.... But need to embrace technology...

JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]

I am still ouching at that! lol

Ok... Didn't do it earlier,, but did it tonight!.
    Damn it is tricky to do a solo bikini wax!.

Still smarting a bit... Put some after sun cream on to cool it down.... Well I am no longer a feet waxer virgin😅
    Legs were really easy to do... Should have gone that way years ago....
    Why did I shave all these years?

JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]

Any pain from it this morning? I am off on hol in 4 weeks so reckon I will stick to depilatory cream for that, just in case lol..

mt22 [sign in to see picture]

Any males tried waxing at home? I'm interested to see how awkward / beneficial it is. I can endure a bit of pain for cheap, smooth skin!

Well it was not as successful as I thought it would, still have stubble, as I think it is such a hard area to get the right angle to go against the growth, an it is fiddly to get the skin taut on your own.
    I think my prob I could not do that get it in a clean swipe( even in small patches)
    It was bloody painful! Even after trimming the area 1st with scissors
    Ended up getting red sore skin too as that got pulled too.
    It is not as bad as last night.... Still a bit warm and red
    I think I might feet it with cream next time.

Haras75 [sign in to see picture]

I have a very sparse bush so feel no need to trim,and I don't mind my OH being hairy . I am not a fan of bald on either sex but I appear to be very much in the minority !

Haras75 [sign in to see picture]

JuicyJ89 wrote:

I like to have a little bit of hair down there as it makes me look like a lady rather than a child or a plucked chicken! Each to their own though. I only have a small bit mind you, a small line trimmed very closely.
    I like my hubby to trim his down closely too as it can be a great sensation when grinding on him.

Totally agree with the child/plucked chicken sentiment and so does my OH !

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

I used to shave but after a couple days it was so uncomfortable. Plus my OH prefers some hair :)

malechauvinist [sign in to see picture]

Ahh, my mood changes so frequently about this subject!

Generally I am fairly well endowed with body hair, but then sometimes I just snap and think that's it, I'm sick of being a gorilla, and then I just shave it all off. Except my head :)

So the same goes for pubic hair too. Generally trimmed.

Toppingshop. [sign in to see picture]

The way i see it, if you can't handle pubic hair.. you're probably not mature enough to have sex.

Now, i have shaved in the past & each to their own, it does feel nice and soft for a while but for me I would rather just stay neat and tidy because a tiny bit of soft hair is personally nicer than a shaving rash and vagina stuble, ew.

This is a very personal preference obviously & everybody is different but if someone asks you to style your hoohah to suit THEIR preference then that's what I have a problem with. If a guy thinks pubic hair is gross and wants you to shave then you should wave bye bye and find a real guy cos your a bad bitch who deserves an adult haha ladies real talk.

Also, unfortunately you're more susceptable to infections and other yucky things if youre conmpletely shaven. Obviously you have to be quite unlucky but pubic hair is there for a reason.. just like how your eyebrows keep things getting in to your eyes and armpit hair traps B.O haha!

malechauvinist [sign in to see picture]

Toppingshop. wrote:

The way i see it, if you can't handle pubic hair.. you're probably not mature enough to have sex.

That is easily the most bizarre generalisation I have ever seen on a forum :-D

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

Strange how it is meant to be men asking women to shave.

My new partner asked me to shave last week as she had never been with someone hairless before. She loved it, I now have to work out how to be smooth on a regular basis.

Trimmed is certainly a lot easier..

Scout69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm n icely trimmed and the OH half loves me giving her a trim. Ranges from bald to trimed.

sunseasex [sign in to see picture]

Definetly clean shaven and my man too. Makes for cleaner blow jobs!

mysterio [sign in to see picture]

I like to keep mine shaved for two reasons. One it feels clean and the second is that if you "mow the lawn the yard looks bigger" :D

cockringsandvibratingthings [sign in to see picture]

My bf prefers it completely shaven

Thesex1989 [sign in to see picture]

Mr trims pubes above cock and shaves balls round to bum and Mrs alternates between a line and fully shaven...we like to mix it up a little to keep things fun x

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Veet the lot so hair free, if my oh asked I would alter this to just trimmed but he seems to like it all gone too

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.