• clean shaven or bush?

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

My wife has had alsorts of styles - full Bush, landing strip & currently all gone, which is nice.

I've removed it all, but at the moment I'm neatly trimmed short above with shaved balls. The OH like it like this best, bit of fuzz with hairless balls that she can suck !

Dbluvshb300906 [sign in to see picture]

Clean shaven all the way. Nothing worse than getting stray hairs in the mouth when going down on her.

I shave everything and trim my naval hair short, love the smooth silky feeling. Can't beat using some oil and rubbing together from behind before slipping inside her

JayBee_x [sign in to see picture]

Defo clean shaven,feel so much better,i wouldnt mind if a man shaved or trimmed.

PollyP [sign in to see picture]

I myself clean shaven, feels so much nicer and sexy. Try to get the OH to go clean shaven but not succeeded as yet, he trims sometimes which makes oral so much better x

CVR92 [sign in to see picture]

I used to have a landing strip but now I have gone clean shaven and preffer it, I feel more confident when my partner goes down on me.... I dont like my boyfriend to shave as it feels prickly during intercourse!

Liamm [sign in to see picture]

Clean shave everything, love being completely smooth, means I feel it more when the OH runs her fingers round there ;)

Marrwyck [sign in to see picture]

Me and my wife both have Hollywood waxing done and this Friday I'm not only having my Hollywood waxing, I'm also having my legs fully waxed.

Just love the silky smooth feel and it also makes me feel clean and for me it hightens sensitivity.

Same lady waxes us both and she is great and we certainly have a laugh :)

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]

as a male i like to shave my balls so they are smooth and trim at the top, my OH likes to have a strip but clean shaved is very nice!

Kasey [sign in to see picture]

I can't shave becuase the ingrowns are horrific, but I wax with a landing strip

chocolate-milk [sign in to see picture]

Dream Lover wrote:

All natural! Its much better that way. The hair is very important on the body as hairs are receptors of emergy. When there is a lot of sexual energy going around the body, then if you are trimming or shaving, you are missing out!

Really, how?

snapper [sign in to see picture]

This is a tuff one for me!

To explain one of my favourite past times is I enjoy is preening the Mrs! Washing and trimming

I love the idea of a clean hairless lady garden, but as much as I would love to soap her up and shave away the entire bush, I also fear she would suffer from the ingrown hairs,

But on top of this I worry that returning her to a pre-pubesant state may make me look like a bit of a weirdo peado , wanting her to be child like almost !

So I trim her short with a tufted of longer bush just above

And again to confuse this even more when she is trimmed short I love the way the shorter hairs prickle both on my face and my nether regions, as well as having a clear view of me sliding in and out of her

YoungEssexCouple [sign in to see picture]

We are both clean shaven....well we actually use veet hair removal cream. Probably shouldnt as it clearly states not for that use, however neither of us have had any reactions plus it lasts much longer than shaving IMO.

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

Babeintoyland wrote:

I wished my husband would shave, the bush is just not what I like.... I hate giving head cause I always wind up picking up a hair and its just gross, he's into at natural no shave no trim... I hate it. Shaving to me is not only more attractive looking but I feel its cleaning cause he won't have that sweat smell lingering or loose hairs finding their way into my mouth ruining a moment. Some women don't mind the man for, but I am one that does.

Tell him how much bigger his cock will look if he trims!

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

we're both either shaved or neatly trimmed.
    I usually shave and then just trim sometimes to let my skin recover a bit.
    Have to admit I've not heard about hair working as receptors for sexual energy, i have let it grow before and just found it gets in the way lol. I find things alot more sensitive down there when im shaved which feels better for me and my partner finds it the same :)

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Skippy75 wrote:

Babeintoyland wrote:

I wished my husband would shave, the bush is just not what I like.... I hate giving head cause I always wind up picking up a hair and its just gross, he's into at natural no shave no trim... I hate it. Shaving to me is not only more attractive looking but I feel its cleaning cause he won't have that sweat smell lingering or loose hairs finding their way into my mouth ruining a moment. Some women don't mind the man for, but I am one that does.

Tell him how much bigger his cock will look if he trims!

And how much more you will enjoy giving him a bj, resulting in better bj's!

Badwolf25 [sign in to see picture]

I suffer from sore skin, so it's a trimmed bush for me, I do my bikini line as it makes me feel better.

I'm not against shaved if that's what people like, its just not for me.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Like the Oh's trimmed

MissTig [sign in to see picture]

I'm shaven, feels cleaner that way. Hubs is trimmed short, I like it like that

dh [sign in to see picture]

She's clean shaven and thats how i love it. I've been shaven for a few weeks and we both prefer it this way. Her skin against mine is agood feeling

shygirlnomore [sign in to see picture]

Mine varies depending on mood, etc.

Tho I don't see me shaving it all off again, grow back is a pain :-(

I tend to trim when in a relationship, or let OH trim me to his preferance. ;-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.