• clean shaven or bush?

HoneyBear7 [sign in to see picture]

I like to trim it. I feel like hair makes it feel and look natural compared to a bald anything, that's my opinion though.

livie [sign in to see picture]

I like to be clean shaven, landing strip is effort to keep up compared to all off, and I feel more at ease and comfortable clean shaven

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

I love to keep changing mine . Like my oh to be clean shaven or landing strip ....,,

john69 [sign in to see picture]

We are both clean shaven, feel much more fresh and clean like that

Hoohaa69 [sign in to see picture]

Landing strip for me but hubby likes it all off. I do it to surprise him sometimes.

BugDriver89 [sign in to see picture]

I love being smooth myself, love how it feels when hubby just slides in ;-)

milliemoo [sign in to see picture]

i am thinking to shave for the first time ! what will the wife think? Can you help!

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I don't think I'll ever want my OH anything but totally smooth, especially as I get to shave her, she was totally natural when we met, 8 weeks later it was all smooth from then on.

L and P [sign in to see picture]

Both me and my OH keep it tidy. I have a little strip and he has a small lop sided triangle at the moment :P (not good at manscaping)

Love a landing strip .... I'm shaped to perfection at the moment .... May go all the way soon ..... X

Dom+sub1810 [sign in to see picture]

My oh wants me clean shaven as do I, but I struggle trying to get it 100% smooth

Veet is th answer my friend . But get the right one ...

Lord love length wrote:

Veet is th answer my friend . But get the right one ...

Which one would you suggest x

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Definitely smooth on my Wife, she plucks to give longer lasting results! She prefers the look too although she has had some negatively of her friends who have seen in gym showers and asked why I would like something that looks like a prepubescent child! We both found this very hurtful and very short sighted!

Yes man wrote:

Definitely smooth on my Wife, she plucks to give longer lasting results! She prefers the look too although she has had some negatively of her friends who have seen in gym showers and asked why I would like something that looks like a prepubescent child! We both found this very hurtful and very short sighted!

Omg, that's awful!!!!

They can't be good friends then if they would be so hurtful.

Me and my husband both think that being smooth makes it easier to get to, and see things. Also you don't have the issue of hairs getting caught, or anything gettng on them!!!

misstasty [sign in to see picture]

I'm all natural and usually always keep it that way however my OH has expressed that he would like for me to rock the clean shaven look again. Dispite thinking it looks like a money box, I am totally willing but can't get it completely smooth!! Also it grows back quickly and totally prickly and awfully itchy!!! Boo :, (

Ladybette [sign in to see picture]

Natural and trimmed here too..nothing against waxing..It's lovely for a day or two then flippin itches. If I shave I get a red bumpy rash within the hour and cream doesn't seem to be much better..although a much smoother immediate finish. Saving for IPL as we speak! Lol

Shy Widow 58 [sign in to see picture]

Natural., never shaven and prefer the naturall look on others both men and from photo's I've seen of women,

Sensuous58 [sign in to see picture]

Could I ask a question of the ladies - and especially men - who wax? Some of you seem to have a problem with itching after waxing. Does that wear off after a few days?

I ask because for the past month I've been shaving completely, never mind trimming, and I want to try a full Brazilian wax. (There's a new unisex salon recently opened up in town and they're making a big thing about waxing for men as well as women and I'm keen to try them out).

My skin seems to cope reasonably well with shaving but it would be nice to be able to 'fire and forget' for a few weeks and not have to wriggle around in the bath every morning with a razor in my free hand, keeping things smooth.

kinkytaffs [sign in to see picture]

Defo clean shaven, makes for tastier oral and visually great for both oral and penetration, more of a turn on I would say. Landing strip for me coated in fluorescent paint makes for a good touchdown every time

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.