• clean shaven or bush?

Mrs-pip [sign in to see picture]

Fur free down there. I chose to get it waxed off.

Bimboid [sign in to see picture]

I shave it all, regularly. It's kinky and I like the way it feels - it's like being more naked than naked! Also, I find that keeping it shaved long term stops all the itching. OH bit more lazy than me, but shaves it all off now and then as a treat!

Mrs-pip [sign in to see picture]

See I thought it was me being paranoid. When I kept it natural down there I was always thinking "is it clean, surely there is loads of hair there and that?" And when I first got it all off OH said it seemed weird. I kinda found the Lips to be a little less sensitive but put it down to them not being "protected" by the Hair. OH loves it as says he can get right stuck in and I've found it better as well - maybe cos I'm more relaxed not thinking that he will end up choking hahaha

Dota [sign in to see picture]

While the tread is still 'alive' - does anyone ever tried that super magic NO-NO and can tell their experience with it?

CVR92 [sign in to see picture]

Hollywood wax when I can afford it, If not completely all shaven!! Student budget....

Mr minns [sign in to see picture]

Hello everyone this is my first post on here, I prefer my wife to be clean shaven and likes me the same. She it is more hygienic.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Heard lots of bad reviews on the nono ....basically I would say nono to mono😄

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Currently have a neat lil bush nicely trimmed but need to go shopping to get some veet/nair removal cream for around the lips and around the sides. Need it all neat and short for swimming Tuesday. I generally give up on whipping it all off during winter as it keeps you warm hehehe XD

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Varies on mood.. Bottom half always bare, top varies from a strip, to triangle to a bit of a neat bush :)

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

I've been asking the OH to go for a Brasilian or Hollywood. Whilst I like some hair on top, I'd rather her lips were completely bare.

spanky1970 [sign in to see picture]

Hi this is my first post so thought I would start here.

My wife shaves all off as she says it feels cleaner and does make a difference when I give her oral.

I used to trim but one drucken night in the shower decided to shave chest and down below.

All I can say best thing I ever done as don't feel as sweaty when doing sport plus wife prefers it as she now loves to give me oral a lot more as pubes put her off plus now with my balls shave she loves to suck on them as well.

So to finish shaved everytime

pink69 [sign in to see picture]

both clean shaven here

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

Me - clean shaven, not a hair in sight, my preference as its nicer.

Him - gotta be a bit hairy! It's sexier than nothing down there!

strapon me [sign in to see picture]

Well i get waxed and my oh aswell feels better and clean looks good aswell

Baelish [sign in to see picture]

I'm fully shaved and absolutely prefer it that way. I think it's sexier and I just can't stand having any hair down there! My husband also prefers me shaved.

For my husband, I have a slight preference towards trimmed or shaved as it's easier for blowjobs, but I'm not too fussed. Whatever he fancies works for me.

Anal Husband [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I are fully waxed. Smooth and soft. Sex is amazing without any pubic hair. Oral is the best hair free. Everyone should try it at least once in their life. Hurts like hell, but lasts for ages.

sexywelshlady [sign in to see picture]

fully shaven, love the clean feeling and OH prefers it shaved, my OH think it looks like a little coin slot, grow it back now and again and OH shaves it off which is fun

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

MRS is clean shaven (lasered actually) while I have a neat bush on top and the shaft/bits are shaved smooth.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Full shave

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

I prefer the sensations of being hairless- wether shaved or waxed- on my labia and perianum. I like to keep the 'bikini line' buzzed or shaved too for the tidy appearance (and so it doesn't get caught in my knickers... when I wear them). As for a the rest I usually just leave a patch of some shape- sometimes a landing strip, sometimes a triangle, etcetera- which I usually keep trimmed but sometimes allow to go bushy.

The Mister trims his regularly, of his own initiative, though I like that it cuts down on chafing.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.