• clean shaven or bush?

chocolate-milk [sign in to see picture]

my BF and I were chatting the other night after a hot sex session about this. i prefer to trimmed as it feels nicer than to leave it, (usually just a nice neat strip down the middle),but my BF doesn't really have a preferance-just as long as its tidy. I'm not keen on guys trimming though, love my BF's little fro!

so I was wondering what everyone else thinks......landing strip or bush and why? both lady and guy gardens.

SebC [sign in to see picture]

I prefer my GF to be shaven completely and that's how she likes to be but I wouldn't mind her having a landing strip. I also like to be shaven bald or at least trimmed extremely short, she doesn't mind how I am.

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Well my wife gets a Brazilian done when she needs to. She says it makes her feel sexy. Although she swims a lot so its probably for practical reasons too. Unlike my alter ego, i do not have a mane of pubic hair. I trim when necessary.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

I'm shaved bald I feel cleaner with womanly parts but I am grossed out by a Shaven set on a man. Retch, not for me :)

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

I prefer to keep myself shaved, like Char, I feel much cleaner. Occasionally I'll let it grow a couple of millimeters but that's as far as it goes. On a man, I much prefer trimmed.

xxxbaby [sign in to see picture]

I like to be shaven it makes me feel cleaner, I like my oh to be trimmed I'm not to keen on the *bush' look haha

KittyStar [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

I prefer to keep myself shaved, like Char, I feel much cleaner. Occasionally I'll let it grow a couple of millimeters but that's as far as it goes. On a man, I much prefer trimmed.

Likewise. Personally I prefer being smooth down there!

gingerbiscuit87 [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

I'm shaved bald I feel cleaner with womanly parts but I am grossed out by a Shaven set on a man. Retch, not for me :)

Totally agree on both parts! Got to love a bit of man hair!
    Mammame [sign in to see picture]

Landing strip for me, but I shave it all off when I feel like it, or want to give hubby a surprise :) x

Babeintoyland [sign in to see picture]

I wished my husband would shave, the bush is just not what I like.... I hate giving head cause I always wind up picking up a hair and its just gross, he's into at natural no shave no trim... I hate it. Shaving to me is not only more attractive looking but I feel its cleaning cause he won't have that sweat smell lingering or loose hairs finding their way into my mouth ruining a moment. Some women don't mind the man for, but I am one that does.

horny husband [sign in to see picture]

my wife is smooth

chocolate-milk [sign in to see picture]

Babeintoyland wrote:

I wished my husband would shave, the bush is just not what I like.... I hate giving head cause I always wind up picking up a hair and its just gross, he's into at natural no shave no trim... I hate it. Shaving to me is not only more attractive looking but I feel its cleaning cause he won't have that sweat smell lingering or loose hairs finding their way into my mouth ruining a moment. Some women don't mind the man for, but I am one that does.

in this case I think a trim in the man garden is a must.

thechosenone [sign in to see picture]

I get waxed bare at a salon, my OH likes it too. Feels fresh and clean and sex and oral gives a great feeling too

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

My wife always has a landing strip but whips that off when we go on holidays etc.... I keep trimmed short, never waxed.... might give the nuts a little hair remover cream now and again.....

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

We are both waxed. OH gets it all off, I keep a bit at the top and trim it short and have the rest waxed

we both love the feeling and look of being smooth, especially when freshly done

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Well my wife gets a Brazilian done when she needs to. She says it makes her feel sexy. Although she swims a lot so its probably for practical reasons too. Unlike my alter ego, i do not have a mane of pubic hair. I trim when necessary.

You've spoilt my mental image of you. Please don't say that there's no 'tache.

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

We're both trimmed. We've both tried all stages from completely bald to completely natural and this is what we both prefer.

jambo [sign in to see picture]

My oh keeps it nice and trimmed. There is always hair but never lets it get out of hand. Actually never been with a female who has been bald down below.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I'm completely shaven and have been for years. My OH trims his. I hate body hair

danslack [sign in to see picture]

i shave. feels better, like to see /watch it doning its thing with the wife.. wfe is shaved too.. better for oral :P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.