• Back in "Grey"

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

After reading the Fifty Shades books, my confidence went up ten fold. I seemed to know what I was doing more to turn her on, to make her want me, but it was subtle things. I've struggled lately and maybe been too forward, and my eyes have opened to it today.

I've had some thoughts throughout the day and I've been led to the conclusion of finding the "Grey" in me again, the sweet and sexy talk and the confidence needs to return.

I've already seen my OH since making this decision and, although she was tired so probably never paid too much notice, I felt the confidence difference in myself. I've got ideas for the bedroom, for leading to the bedroom, and I think the whole confidence boost leads me to be a better person, better lover and better OH. I'm looking forward to continuing to put it into practice.

I'm even actively dressing better and having more thought about my appearance. I know that she loves how my jeans sit on me, and loves the smart and sexy look (it's the dominance and power I think).

J

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Aww thats fab its great that feeling enjoy it embrace it and have fun

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sounds good :) have fun!

numnuts [sign in to see picture]

Gd for u long time cummin, ur wife is a lucky woman!!

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Good for you. glad your relationship is going from strength to strength.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Long Time Cumiing wrote:

After reading the Fifty Shades books, my confidence went up ten fold. I seemed to know what I was doing more to turn her on, to make her want me, but it was subtle things. I've struggled lately and maybe been too forward, and my eyes have opened to it today.

I've had some thoughts throughout the day and I've been led to the conclusion of finding the "Grey" in me again, the sweet and sexy talk and the confidence needs to return.

I've already seen my OH since making this decision and, although she was tired so probably never paid too much notice, I felt the confidence difference in myself. I've got ideas for the bedroom, for leading to the bedroom, and I think the whole confidence boost leads me to be a better person, better lover and better OH. I'm looking forward to continuing to put it into practice.

I'm even actively dressing better and having more thought about my appearance. I know that she loves how my jeans sit on me, and loves the smart and sexy look (it's the dominance and power I think).

J

I agree - confidence and power are very sexy. I am a sexual submissive and love the control that Mr Scorpius takes in the bedroom. Every small detail is magnified in this type of relationship. I am very pleased for you - it sounds like you have both found what works for you and it will be a very exciting journey for you both :) xx

Kasey [sign in to see picture]

Confidence is really where it's at. I have to agree with the dressing better too - I love my OH in a suit...

Mmmmm.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.