• Being Pansexual

miss poet [sign in to see picture]

Hi, So for a very young age I knew I was attracted to both male and female. It was not a surprise to my family when i came out at 13. I had many sexual relationship which were never based on looks but more personality it wasn't until a friend turn around and said they thought I was pansexual and not bisexual I started to rethink my sexuality and realized they where correct.

It be interesting to meet other pansexuals or just get peoples opinions :)

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

The fabulous Laci Green made a video: Pansexuality

:-D

In case anyone wanted some extra info.

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

hehehehe i was wondering what a pansexual was !!! seriously havent a clue

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Haha Alice that video, just watching Dirty Vag!nas the videos are interesting lol..

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Oh so thats what it means so what is your object?, I've read about a woman who liked busses, sorry hope I haven't broken rules or offended, mods please advise, in private if you prefer.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

Oh so thats what it means so what is your object?, I've read about a woman who liked busses, sorry hope I haven't broken rules or offended, mods please advise, in private if you prefer.

Have you watched the video...? Pan sexual isn't attracted to pans despite the piccie above! Sorry if im wrong but I think that's what your getting at? Xx

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

The girl in that video has great boobs lol

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

So what is pansexual then? can someone please explain?

Mr.Strudwick [sign in to see picture]

I was quite young when I came out to my parents/girlfriend as bi -around sixteen. Back then had never even heard of pansexuality. But after learning about the whole non gender binary thing with pansexuality I guess by popular definitions, im pan. as the video above talks about (she's really cool!) I dont care whether someone's a man, woman, transgender, transvestite, whatever! just as long as im attracted to them, and everyone's happy and no ones hurt. And its always refreshing when i meet other people who aren't ashamed of having a sexual preference like that- coming out as bi was scary enough, but telling people you'd potentially sleep with transexuals, because hey thats who you are, people can be very judgemental!

Mrs Average,

a rough definition would be someone who's sexually attracted to others regardless of of their gender: man, woman, transexual, whatever. It's sometimes referred to as being gender blind. hope that helps :)

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Have you watched the video...? Pan sexual isn't attracted to pans despite the piccie above! Sorry if im wrong but I think that's what your getting at? Xx

Sorry I got it wrong, I realize now.

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Mr.Strudwick wrote;

Mrs Average, a rough definition would be someone who's sexually attracted to others regardless of of their gender: man, woman, transexual, whatever. It's sometimes referred to as being gender blind. hope that helps :) Ok thanks for that. So basically the same as Bi sexual really I guess, but pansexuals are non judgemental and open minded to a relationship with all people regardless of of their sexual orientation and preference.

Mrs average

thanks for that. So basically the same as bi-sexual but pansexuals are less judgemental and more open minded to relationships with all people regardless or sexual orientation or preferance.

I will give the videos a watch its thanks guys.

Its good to educate people on something there unaware of It be nice to see if there's any clubs where pan's meet.

Mrs average

thanks for that. So basically the same as bi-sexual but pansexuals are less judgemental and more open minded to relationships with all people regardless or sexual orientation or preferance.

ummm yes and no! the distinction can be hard to make and there's no one universal set of attributes to determine if you're pansexual or bisexual. I wouldn't use the term 'less judgemental', that sort of makes it sound like a bad thing to be bi and not pan, but its just they that can be sexually attracted, or romanticly so to people who dont fit the stereotypical description of male or female (descriptions of which are another issue entirely! but you know what i mean).
    And i wouldnt say they're more open-minded as such, afterall you cant help your sexual preference be it straight, bi, gay, pan anything! but open minded in the sense that you dont judge others sexuality, as long as it isnt doing anyone harm- yes! i mean, you could could be Bi but think pansexuality is totally cool but just not you, thats being open minded :)

miss poet wrote:

Its good to educate people on something there unaware of It be nice to see if there's any clubs where pan's meet.

Ever heard of the term LGBT? it stands for lesbian gay bisexual trangender. Most 'gay' nights at clubs or full on gay clubs support the LGBT movement and you could always find people with all those sexualities/genders there. I guess in general pansexuality is less common or less considered so you might not meet as many pansexuals; i mean its LGBT, not LGBPT- kind of a sign it's not as common :P

Mr.Strudwick wrote:

miss poet wrote:

Ever heard of the term LGBT? it stands for lesbian gay bisexual trangender. Most 'gay' nights at clubs or full on gay clubs support the LGBT movement and you could always find people with all those sexualities/genders there. I guess in general pansexuality is less common or less considered so you might not meet as many pansexuals; i mean its LGBT, not LGBPT- kind of a sign it's not as common :P

Yeah I've heard of those night been to a few in my time :)

lillithlibby [sign in to see picture]

Mr.Strudwick wrote:

Mrs Average,

a rough definition would be someone who's sexually attracted to others regardless of of their gender: man, woman, transexual, whatever. It's sometimes referred to as being gender blind. hope that helps :)

That's how how I feel about relationships in general. Its who they are as a person that makes them attractive not their parts :-)

lillithlibby wrote:

That's how how I feel about relationships in general. Its who they are as a person that makes them attractive not their parts :-)

Too right, good attitude :-) i mean dont get me wrong, I'd prefer if their 'parts' were on the nicer side, but what they are i do not mind as such xD as long as the personality gets the tick of approval too of course!

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

lillithlibby wrote:

Mr.Strudwick wrote:

Mrs Average,

same . perculiar how everything has to have a bloody label these days

labels are endless in the 21st century, much of the time totally uneeded. i dont know why people feel the need to tick boxes and be labelled, but on the flip side sometimes theyre there to make people feel at ease, to learn about and know themselves, and to (sometimes) help people understand them better.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.