• 2 take it or not 2 take it

themaddshagger [sign in to see picture]

My gf has recently asked me if she can use a strap on on me she gets really turned on thinking about tying me up and making me her bitch I am tempted but unsure has any body had experience with this and how was it ?

jimtech [sign in to see picture]

I personally havent been asked anything like this before but probably would let my OH try anything within reason as long as i felt comfortable with it .

Im sure most people on here will suggest that you should only do something your comfortable with and willing to let her do . I would first talk to her and let her know what you really think before going ahead with it .

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

Pretty sure there's a pegging thread somewhere last few weeks , have a peek through it as it could offer some tips or advice or recommend some toys of that nature for beginners ; )

miss poet [sign in to see picture]

me and the oh love our strapon I've gave him some of his best orgasams using it...make sure u have anal play before and use lost of lube took us a while to find the right position.

danslack [sign in to see picture]

pegging is awsume. best orgasums is right. like the post above say, find/read pegging threads and lots of anal play first.. and u both will love it wen u get it just right.

Labyrinth [sign in to see picture]

As above, maybe don't launch straight into it with the strap on, as it could put you right off. Start off with lots of play and lube first, and build up to it :) Butt plugs are great for this

Should have mentioned earlier the only thing putting me of is a bad experience with an ex when I was drunk no lube no warm up and no warning we hadn't even discussed it I was caught of guard all it was just a large toy alot of force a big shock and a lot of pain I dumped her on the spot I like the idea of letting my current gr using a strapon on me but feel to nervous she has tried to reassure me but I'm still unsure opinions and suggestions pls

miss poet [sign in to see picture]

themaddshagger wrote:

Should have mentioned earlier the only thing putting me of is a bad experience with an ex when I was drunk no lube no warm up and no warning we hadn't even discussed it I was caught of guard all it was just a large toy alot of force a big shock and a lot of pain I dumped her on the spot I like the idea of letting my current gr using a strapon on me but feel to nervous she has tried to reassure me but I'm still unsure opinions and suggestions pls

don't do it until ur 100% sure just start with basic anal play a finger lots of lube lost of warm up before hand and work ur way up...there are alot of butt plugs for beginners and there is all alot of anal guides...i recommends u also invest in a douch for clean and hygienic anal play

danslack [sign in to see picture]

also, solo anal play, to help u know ur limet at the time, more u do it (solo, parterner) ul stretch more and it will be easyer to insert next time...ext..ext.. it will take time. some times smaller toys get better results, prostate massargers help u find the right angle and let u know wat feels good . wen my wife wants be bent over and her with strappon on ,i make sure i have empty belly and go bog b4 to too make sure. maybe tonight if u like just get her to lude up a finger and just playing with ur ring, rubbing and gentle little pushes..maybe to 1st nuckle of the finger......then..... maybe the rest will be up2u :). no rush.

Some good advice thanks people much appreciated I know all about using a douch to keep things clean iv had a lot of experience with anal just never been on the receiving end my gf has suggested using small plugs to start with I think I should trust her more I know she will b gentle with me and take it 1 step at a time also might invest in a guide could give me some idea's

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.