• my wife never knows if she has come or not?

mattbon [sign in to see picture]

hi when my mrs is having foreplay or sex she seems to get there she heavy breathes and shudders as if she has come and as soon as that happens she cant stand to be touched anymore even if she is masterbating herself. then she is not sure if shes come or not? is this normal?

Mad hatter [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like she's experiencing something, I don't like to be touched or anything after either, it's like I loose all interest straight after (not always but 9/10 times!) but the heavy breathing and body shudders sounds like an orgasm, have you tried using toys, diff positions, playing with her clit?

xKayteex [sign in to see picture]

I know that when some girls come they arnt really sure cus not alot happens but the just like 'tense' up or just not alot happens but a lush feeling, i know when ive cum cus of the build up and my partner can feel me come u can sometimes see it too but not everyones lucky enough to squirt :( atleast two of my friends cant cum at all! And tried everything i feel sorry 4 them must b soo dissapointing

Good luck! :)

Nikki and rich [sign in to see picture]

When my mrs is about to or cuming her full body goes tense her lady bits go into spazem and she tends to hold her breath lol I know if it got her good if she has dopey eyes and a daft smile.

Hope this helps a little.

Mad hatter [sign in to see picture]

Nikki and rich wrote:

When my mrs is about to or cuming her full body goes tense her lady bits go into spazem and she tends to hold her breath lol I know if it got her good if she has dopey eyes and a daft smile.

Hope this helps a little.

Mr MH says he feels me pulsing and my breathing changes when I'm going to cum, so similar, and if I cum hard he can feel it just go on and on and on!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.