• Strange feeling after Orgasam?

Miss V [sign in to see picture]

Hi

Somethimes after having an orgasam I feel odd after. A bit heady and wobbly....I dont notice it at night as I am in bed and off to sleep soon after, but in the day....a weird feeling. Doesn't happen all the time. Is it something to do with endorphines ?

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

Orgasms are comples things.

A weird feeling sadly won't help in working out what is wrong. But the responses may.

Many people after orgasm feel a bit wobberly, that is comoon =)

Plus some feel more of those wobberly sensations when suffering from a cold.

The other things to consider. Are your orgasms clitoral based, vaginal based, or even a result of stimulating another area?

Are you already tired when you experience this reaction?

Are you aroused too? Betty Dodson believes that women get a sexual build-up which after 10 hours needs release. It's like male blue balls.

Also wobbly, are you dizzy too?

Sorry for me some orgasms are just amazing and I and my body have no wish to lift a body part.

But the human body is complex.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

This is the beauty of orgasms - like snowflakes, no 2 are alike.

The sensation of orgasm is really going to depend on the intensity of stimulation you've been receiving.

Whilst I cannot comment on female orgasm, last night, I had an intense orgasm where everything went black, fuzzy, and my entire body spasmed. I had never experienced anything like it and initially it was a little frightening. Other times, I'll feel dizzy, wobbly knee'd - all perfectly natural reactions.

Everyone is different, so don't be too concerned.

Chris70 [sign in to see picture]

I had a frightening experience some months ago. After her orgasm my oh was behaving very strangely. She seemed to have lost her short-term memory and kept repeating things she had said a few seconds earlier. My fear was that she had experienced a minor stroke or TIA. However after some "Googling" I found information on Wikipedia about Tempory Global Amnesia which can be brought on by extreme emotional or physical experience. Fortunately the condition passed within an hour.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transient_global_amnesia

MissSami [sign in to see picture]

I always feel abit funny after an orgasm, especially like you if it's during the day, a little bit light headed but completely normal for me :)

Miss V [sign in to see picture]

In fact it was two clitoral orgasams quite soon after each other. The first was strong and the second more gentle. I surpose I felt heavy limbed, not dizzy, but woozy, perhaps a sleepy feeling....

Thanks for your replies

RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]

I've had the occasional incidence when, having orgasmed, I come to get up off the bed and I stumble. I've just put it down to the intensity of the orgasm and the endorphins or whatever! The headiness and exhiliration, which is how I can best describe the sensation that follows, usually passes within a few minutes and I can function normally again!

But, as almost everyone else has said, no two orgasms are alike and it's just how our bodies react to them. So, don't worry! It's just how your body has reacted to the sensation. :)

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Miss V wrote:

In fact it was two clitoral orgasams quite soon after each other. The first was strong and the second more gentle. I surpose I felt heavy limbed, not dizzy, but woozy, perhaps a sleepy feeling....

Thanks for your replies

Completely normal. Your body releases lots of hormones after an orgasm and they tend to be the ones that make you feel bonded and contented (With a partner) and ones that make you feel drowsy. Its like a rush and a crash. I guess you may even know that it is common for men especially to feel extremely sleepy after an orgasm, so common it is often mentioned as a joke or as adivse (let her orgasm first so you don't fall asleep etc) but yes, normally when you orgasm in bed, the next logical thing to do is roll over and let those hormones and sensations lull you to sleep. An orgasm during the day though, usually means getting up after and continuing being active, and so you notice those heavy limb feelings and wooziness much more than you would with the nightly orgasms. Those feelings after orgasm are normal xx

themaddshagger [sign in to see picture]

After multiple orgasms my gf has trouble walking to the bathroom and sometimes she can barely stand up I like this because I know she is satisfied and it makes me proud of my self but I don't have any trouble staying awake afterwards and find iv still got plenty of energy

Lily13 [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes, after/ during a very intense or frequent orgasms, I get a weird tingly feeling. Quite like pins and needles but all over, especially fingers and face. Its not painful, just a little odd.

As for wobbly legs and light headedness, thats pretty much quaranteed.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

Miss V wrote:

Thanks for your replies

Completely normal. Your body releases lots of hormones after an orgasm and they tend to be the ones that make you feel bonded and contented (With a partner) and ones that make you feel drowsy. Its like a rush and a crash. I guess you may even know that it is common for men especially to feel extremely sleepy after an orgasm, so common it is often mentioned as a joke or as adivse (let her orgasm first so you don't fall asleep etc) but yes, normally when you orgasm in bed, the next logical thing to do is roll over and let those hormones and sensations lull you to sleep. An orgasm during the day though, usually means getting up after and continuing being active, and so you notice those heavy limb feelings and wooziness much more than you would with the nightly orgasms. Those feelings after orgasm are normal xx

I have many a time crashed after cumming amazing times and feelings

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.