• Extreme large toying

miss poet [sign in to see picture]

butt plug lover wrote:

the biggest i can take is the ace of spades plug xd it has a 10 inch circumfrence if i remember right ooo and almost forgot i can take the doc Johnson bam dildo fully and easily i think it just comes down to the person how large they feel the need to go with stretching themselves :p .

hay what's that butt plug like was thinking about buying it for my bf.

butt plug lover [sign in to see picture]

hay what's that butt plug like was thinking about buying it for my bf. is massive really but amazing it has taken me a age to master it but unless your bf has taken a 9 inch circumference plug or a dildo like bam or rambone i wouldn't rush in to it lol ^_- .

butt plug lover wrote:

hay what's that butt plug like was thinking about buying it for my bf. is massive really but amazing it has taken me a age to master it but unless your bf has taken a 9 inch circumference plug or a dildo like bam or rambone i wouldn't rush in to it lol ^_- .

he can take 8 but there's room for more his really streachy lol

xd get one then hehe see if he can take the stretch ^_- im thinking of moving on to a Two Shots In The Dark myself .

butt plug lover wrote:

xd get one then hehe see if he can take the stretch ^_- im thinking of moving on to a Two Shots In The Dark myself .

i defo will :)

MaxiButter [sign in to see picture]

I love large toying! Definately takes a lot of time and practice but its so rewarding. I've nearly made it to the Ace of Spades - so close! Problem is finding a partner who is interested - i think its probably quite intimidating for people who haven't worked their way up over the years from small play so be careful before you whip out something big and expect a lover to embrace the idea straight away!

yes i must echo maxi butter on this large toying is not something you just jump in to it takes time and practice and skill lol and is not to every one's tastes and every one is different my only advice would be to take your time and if you think your ready for a toy your probably right just didn't force anything and before you no it you will asking yourself can i go bigger xd is always yes .

MaxiButter wrote:

I love large toying! Definately takes a lot of time and practice but its so rewarding. I've nearly made it to the Ace of Spades - so close! Problem is finding a partner who is interested - i think its probably quite intimidating for people who haven't worked their way up over the years from small play so be careful before you whip out something big and expect a lover to embrace the idea straight away!

if i didn't have a bf I'd help u out ;)

butt plug lover wrote:

yes i must echo maxi butter on this large toying is not something you just jump in to it takes time and practice and skill lol and is not to every one's tastes and every one is different my only advice would be to take your time and if you think your ready for a toy your probably right just didn't force anything and before you no it you will asking yourself can i go bigger xd is always yes .

i always want bigger stretching is fun when u have someone

it is just as fun by yourself xd nothing really machs getting stretched to your very limits then a little more xd really adds to male solo play and there's nothing better in the world then going out shopping with something large in ^_^ .

I enjoy being stretched and enjoy doing it to others each to there own:)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.