• Extreme large toying

[suspended user]

suspended user

I've never had sex while drunk Never! Anal or normal.

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

maybe i just like the idea of it myself ,having never done it or tried ,but i would only attempt it if i had her ask me to ! if that makes sense , she could actually enjoy it but how will she know until she tries is kind of what im on about

[suspended user]

suspended user

Have you talked to her about it? Told her that you would love to try it?

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I get what you're getting at Jeff, I don't think you meant for it to come across the way that it did. Whenever I have a drink though, it relaxes me and makes anal sex less painful, and not just because I'm drunk! I rarely drink, and when I do it's one or two glasses of wine. But it helps me relax so much, I find that when we do have anal, I'm always a bit tense at first.

If she's enjoying the vibrating butt plug that's a really good start. Have you thought about getting her an anal training kit, like a set with different sized plugs in? Then she can work her way up with them, and once she's managed to take the bigger one it might not be that daunting to her and she will be more open to your suggestion.

I don't think anal sex is like marmite, like someone said. I think everyone will love anal sex if they're doing it in a calm and safe manner and are with someone that they can really really trust. My bum was a no-go area for many many years until we did the deed, wish I did it sooner!!

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Inhibitions are relaxed when a drink is had. My wife is always a bit more forward and junkies after a drink.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Junkies? Meant kinky. That wasn't even a phone predictive text mistake.

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Whilst I can understand the reasons for the last posts would it be possible to start a new thread to discuss it as my thread has been totally hijacked and gone totally of topic? cheers all.

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns wrote:

Junkies? Meant kinky. That wasn't even a phone predictive text mistake.

That's funny, reminds me of the time my mother sent me a text asking me to pick up a bag of coal when I was calling to her. I texted back " where do you usually get your cock". That was a predictive text mistake. True story
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

what would be the biggest toy on lovehoney you would buy Yes man i have fear of those realistic toys ha ha so nothing flesh like or to real looking for me

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

what would be the biggest toy on lovehoney you would buy Yes man i have fear of those realistic toys ha ha so nothing flesh like or to real looking for me

We're looking at around 8inch circumference next, there's a few on LH we like the look of.
    jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

I get what you're getting at Jeff, I don't think you meant for it to come across the way that it did. Whenever I have a drink though, it relaxes me and makes anal sex less painful, and not just because I'm drunk! I rarely drink, and when I do it's one or two glasses of wine. But it helps me relax so much, I find that when we do have anal, I'm always a bit tense at first.

If she's enjoying the vibrating butt plug that's a really good start. Have you thought about getting her an anal training kit, like a set with different sized plugs in? Then she can work her way up with them, and once she's managed to take the bigger one it might not be that daunting to her and she will be more open to your suggestion.

I don't think anal sex is like marmite, like someone said. I think everyone will love anal sex if they're doing it in a calm and safe manner and are with someone that they can really really trust. My bum was a no-go area for many many years until we did the deed, wish I did it sooner!!

first of all soz about the thread yes man , and thanks for the advice mrsmcx ,my comments were indeed taken out of context. I must find it difficult to convey what i mean because its not the first time my comments have provoked a bit of a reaction ,, in any new venture of sorts you have to start somewhere right?

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

We're looking at around 8inch circumference next, there's a few on LH we like the look of.

8inch isnt over the top :)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

8inch isnt over the top :)

8 inch is just a stepping stone, don't know where we'll stop! :-X
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Well KF just bought me some pretty big toys!

biggest ive ever taken girth wise was this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21158

I can take about 7.5 inch in lenght but any more than that and it hurts :(

miss poet [sign in to see picture]

me and my bf have the doc Johnson 12inch jelly dildo i can take that anally and verginaly i also can take a fist verignally my bf can take that anally he also can take a fist...i think it depends on ur pain threshhold...

Miss Smith [sign in to see picture]

You lot are making my eyes water!!

jambo [sign in to see picture]

Miss Smith wrote:

Eyes water ! ! More like my bum cheeks clenching. Lol
    miss poet [sign in to see picture]

jambo wrote:

Miss Smith wrote:

Eyes water ! ! More like my bum cheeks clenching. Lol

lol its making me want a bigger toy

butt plug lover [sign in to see picture]

the biggest i can take is the ace of spades plug xd it has a 10 inch circumfrence if i remember right ooo and almost forgot i can take the doc Johnson bam dildo fully and easily i think it just comes down to the person how large they feel the need to go with stretching themselves :p .

RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]

The largest I've had vaginally - I don't do anal - is 6.25in in the form of my European lover dildo. I don't know if I'd be willing to go larger, but maybe eventually. I may even be open to anal with a bit of practice with the beads & plugs, but at the minute my butt-hole is a definite no-no zone.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.