• Extreme large toying

    1378568474

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2993
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    I've never had sex while drunk Never! Anal or normal.

    1378568895
    jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 367
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2013

    maybe i just like the idea of it myself ,having never done it or tried ,but i would only attempt it if i had her ask me to ! if that makes sense , she could actually enjoy it but how will she know until she tries is kind of what im on about

    1378569414

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2993
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Have you talked to her about it? Told her that you would love to try it?

    1378572325
    MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2013

    I get what you're getting at Jeff, I don't think you meant for it to come across the way that it did. Whenever I have a drink though, it relaxes me and makes anal sex less painful, and not just because I'm drunk! I rarely drink, and when I do it's one or two glasses of wine. But it helps me relax so much, I find that when we do have anal, I'm always a bit tense at first.

    If she's enjoying the vibrating butt plug that's a really good start. Have you thought about getting her an anal training kit, like a set with different sized plugs in? Then she can work her way up with them, and once she's managed to take the bigger one it might not be that daunting to her and she will be more open to your suggestion.

    I don't think anal sex is like marmite, like someone said. I think everyone will love anal sex if they're doing it in a calm and safe manner and are with someone that they can really really trust. My bum was a no-go area for many many years until we did the deed, wish I did it sooner!!

    1378572864
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1782
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    Inhibitions are relaxed when a drink is had. My wife is always a bit more forward and junkies after a drink.

    1378574638
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1782
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    Junkies? Meant kinky. That wasn't even a phone predictive text mistake.

    1378575772
    Yes man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 573
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2009

    Whilst I can understand the reasons for the last posts would it be possible to start a new thread to discuss it as my thread has been totally hijacked and gone totally of topic? cheers all.

    1378578456
    Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 552
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2012

    Stuburns wrote:

    Junkies? Meant kinky. That wasn't even a phone predictive text mistake.

    That's funny, reminds me of the time my mother sent me a text asking me to pick up a bag of coal when I was calling to her. I texted back " where do you usually get your cock". That was a predictive text mistake. True story
    1378579130
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    what would be the biggest toy on lovehoney you would buy Yes man i have fear of those realistic toys ha ha so nothing flesh like or to real looking for me

    1378579393
    Yes man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 573
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2009

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    what would be the biggest toy on lovehoney you would buy Yes man i have fear of those realistic toys ha ha so nothing flesh like or to real looking for me

    We're looking at around 8inch circumference next, there's a few on LH we like the look of.
    1378579497
    jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 367
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2013

    MrsMcX wrote:

    I get what you're getting at Jeff, I don't think you meant for it to come across the way that it did. Whenever I have a drink though, it relaxes me and makes anal sex less painful, and not just because I'm drunk! I rarely drink, and when I do it's one or two glasses of wine. But it helps me relax so much, I find that when we do have anal, I'm always a bit tense at first.

    If she's enjoying the vibrating butt plug that's a really good start. Have you thought about getting her an anal training kit, like a set with different sized plugs in? Then she can work her way up with them, and once she's managed to take the bigger one it might not be that daunting to her and she will be more open to your suggestion.

    I don't think anal sex is like marmite, like someone said. I think everyone will love anal sex if they're doing it in a calm and safe manner and are with someone that they can really really trust. My bum was a no-go area for many many years until we did the deed, wish I did it sooner!!

    first of all soz about the thread yes man , and thanks for the advice mrsmcx ,my comments were indeed taken out of context. I must find it difficult to convey what i mean because its not the first time my comments have provoked a bit of a reaction ,, in any new venture of sorts you have to start somewhere right?

    1378579595
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    Yes man wrote:

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    what would be the biggest toy on lovehoney you would buy Yes man i have fear of those realistic toys ha ha so nothing flesh like or to real looking for me

    We're looking at around 8inch circumference next, there's a few on LH we like the look of.

    8inch isnt over the top :)

    1378580104
    Yes man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 573
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2009

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    Yes man wrote:

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    what would be the biggest toy on lovehoney you would buy Yes man i have fear of those realistic toys ha ha so nothing flesh like or to real looking for me

    We're looking at around 8inch circumference next, there's a few on LH we like the look of.

    8inch isnt over the top :)

    8 inch is just a stepping stone, don't know where we'll stop! :-X
    1378581040
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1190
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    Well KF just bought me some pretty big toys!

    biggest ive ever taken girth wise was this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21158

    I can take about 7.5 inch in lenght but any more than that and it hurts :(

    1379079944
    miss poet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 30
    • Joined: 27 May 2013

    me and my bf have the doc Johnson 12inch jelly dildo i can take that anally and verginaly i also can take a fist verignally my bf can take that anally he also can take a fist...i think it depends on ur pain threshhold...

    1379080959
    Miss Smith [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2013

    You lot are making my eyes water!!

    1379081241
    jambo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 604
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    Miss Smith wrote:

    You lot are making my eyes water!!

    Eyes water ! ! More like my bum cheeks clenching. Lol
    1379081828
    miss poet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 30
    • Joined: 27 May 2013

    jambo wrote:

    Miss Smith wrote:

    You lot are making my eyes water!!

    Eyes water ! ! More like my bum cheeks clenching. Lol

    lol its making me want a bigger toy

    1379082891
    butt plug lover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2011

    the biggest i can take is the ace of spades plug xd it has a 10 inch circumfrence if i remember right ooo and almost forgot i can take the doc Johnson bam dildo fully and easily i think it just comes down to the person how large they feel the need to go with stretching themselves :p .

    1379086683
    RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 116
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2012

    The largest I've had vaginally - I don't do anal - is 6.25in in the form of my European lover dildo. I don't know if I'd be willing to go larger, but maybe eventually. I may even be open to anal with a bit of practice with the beads & plugs, but at the minute my butt-hole is a definite no-no zone.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.