• Extreme large toying

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

There are lots of extreme large toys on LH, I was wondering who buys them, what size they have got up to and for what use?

Just to add the biggest we've got is the Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock Jeff Stryker Realistic dildo, 6.75 inch circumfrance, both me and the OH can take this anyway.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

You mean anally? Ouch! My bum is a no go zone, at least for now.

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

I got the thick ur dick sleeve for a bit (so I thought ) of extra girth , it was practical joke thick , like 8 inches and some , had no chance

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

No large toy zone here lol after watching the vid on super victor oh my oh my what can i say is why oh why would you want to do that lol each to their own but i prefer nice realistic things

Omg I saw that video , I'm still wincing now haha

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

You mean anally? Ouch! My bum is a no go zone, at least for now.

Yes anally and both for the OH
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

jeffngloria wrote:

Omg I saw that video , I'm still wincing now haha

Me too :( ha ha

[suspended user]

suspended user

Most I can take anally it this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22817 it's also about the same size as my partner.

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

Sadly I can't even take a finger anally right now due to a health condition. I am a petite person and I can't take anything bigger than an 7" length and 6" girth at a push, even with lots of warm up and lube. Once my condition is sorted I plan on getting some butt plugs and anal beads and see what I can take.

jambo [sign in to see picture]

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Most I can take anally it this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22817 it's also about the same size as my partner.

That's quite impressive. Never had the urge to try anal. Its a but like Marmite. Lol

my OH wont entertain anal sex but has recently experimented with her 1st vibrating butt plug so there may be a chance coz she seemed to enjoy it ,maybe i need to try and maker her drunk first ,trouble is she doesnt drink

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

jeffngloria wrote:

my OH wont entertain anal sex but has recently experimented with her 1st vibrating butt plug so there may be a chance coz she seemed to enjoy it ,maybe i need to try and maker her drunk first ,trouble is she doesnt drink

Get her drunk first, are you for real?

[suspended user]

suspended user

I agree with Ron burgundy getting her drunk is not a good idea at all. If my partner tryied to have anal sex with me while I was drunk I'd never trust him again!

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I agree with Ron burgundy getting her drunk is not a good idea at all. If my partner tryied to have anal sex with me while I was drunk I'd never trust him again!

+1

omg i dont mean get her drunk and abuse her or nothing just to lower her inhibitions a bit ,make her a bit more relaxed etc

jeffngloria wrote:

Someone I know tries this with his gf and I'm surprised she's still with him. She's not up for anal so he tries to get her to do it when she's drunk instead. It never gets him very far because she's ALWAYS very upset with him the next day. Just don't do it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I never said anything about abusing her did I?

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

jeffngloria wrote:

Someone I know tries this with his gf and I'm surprised she's still with him. She's not up for anal so he tries to get her to do it when she's drunk instead. It never gets him very far because she's ALWAYS very upset with him the next day. Just don't do it.

tthatts why you dont do it with your gf , ive been with my OH for a very long time and are just starting to explore i didnt say she wasnt up for anal just that she wouldnt entertain the idea ,id never do anything she wasnt entirely comfortable with ,i dont go badgering her for anal sex although she knows i would like to give it a try ,how many of you were completely sober when you tried anal for the 1st time ?? not many if i had to guess

jeffngloria wrote:

tthatts why you dont do it with your gf , ive been with my OH for a very long time and are just starting to explore i didnt say she wasnt up for anal just that she wouldnt entertain the idea ,id never do anything she wasnt entirely comfortable with ,i dont go badgering her for anal sex although she knows i would like to give it a try ,how many of you were completely sober when you tried anal for the 1st time ?? not many if i had to guess

I haven't tried it at all. But if you're that keen on doing it I'd suggest you actually talk to her. Maybe she will suggest having a drink or two to relax but I think drinking more than that can be dangerous. When you're drunk, you feel virtually no pain - I'm sure most people have woken up with a bruise or a cut that didn't hurt the night before - so she may not feel it if something goes wrong.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.