• Doggy Style

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the others, face down arse up! We struggled for a whie as it felt wrong offering up my arse - as that part if very much off bounds at the minute, but take it slowly, and it's actually easier with her in the position others have mentioned, and if you don't have the money for the strap, we found a scarf works well! (All is a fun reminder when you see them wearing it out!)

BigDoc [sign in to see picture]

All I can add is that it can be about leg lenght. I have short legs so OH has to compensate by a "wide stance". Sure, the higher the better but if I am kneeling behind, sometimes that dont work. So, understand leg lengths and use the "problem" as part of the fun to find something that works for you. Each of you has to be comfortable in that position to enjoy it.

Which brings about a question: If the G spot is anterior vaginal wall and most dicks curve upward, why do most females like doggy for stimulation as the "physics" would suggest its less stimulating? My OH cant answer it. Or am I not giving the response of a typical female population?

LetsTryThis [sign in to see picture]

BigDoc wrote:

Which brings about a question: If the G spot is anterior vaginal wall and most dicks curve upward, why do most females like doggy for stimulation as the "physics" would suggest its less stimulating? My OH cant answer it. Or am I not giving the response of a typical female population?

I've pondered this too. I think for me it's that I like the depth we can achieve.

Sexpert Rebecca Dakin [sign in to see picture]

Firstly have you discussed this with your partner? She should be able to guide you in very easily. However is she avoiding it because she doesn’t want to do it doggy style? If you are large it can be very uncomfortable for women, so if this is the case it could be why she hasn’t helped you out with this. If you are large it is important to go very slowly and don’t try and penetrate fully, let your partner guide the depth.

If this isn’t the case and you are both struggling with it try this (it will take some manoeuvring)…

Position 1: Enter her missionary whilst you are both lying flat on the bed

Position 2: Move so you are then kneeling and still entering her whilst she is lying flat on her back

Position 3: Take her legs up so that they are by your shoulders

Position 4: Move her legs down to one side so she is at a right angle (all the while you are penetrating)

Position 5: She moves the leg closet to the bed underneath her and assumes the doggy style position

It is possible to go back and forth from missionary to doggy with practice and equal effort on both sides to keep the penetration from slipping.

Enjoy :)

LetsTryThis wrote:

BigDoc wrote:

I've pondered this too. I think for me it's that I like the depth we can achieve.

It's because women can orgasm many ways, the G Spot is only one of them. Cervix stimulation can also achieve orgasm for some (but can be irritating for others), and with the depth of doggy style this can be achieved. Although it's not the best position the G spot is still stimulated simultaniously as there is still a certain level of friction from the penis which is unavoidable. Many women enjoy it because it's a great positon to give both parties acces to the clitoris.

happydays121 [sign in to see picture]

Thankyou all, My OH is coming around tonight, so hopefully will give it a try and let you know what happens..

So how did you get on?

bemmyscot [sign in to see picture]

Im with you happy days. Never managed it with the wife. Dont know if its because of height differences or the size of my penis, but its never really worked so now,we no longer even try

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.