• what is your opinion on a woman seeing 3 different men?

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

They all know about each other, although they dont know any names or personal details, i use condoms with all 3 and all are fully aware im not looking for anything serious

just looking to see what the general opinion is. it wont make a difference to whether i carry on or end any of them

thanks

p x

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Hello poppy904, welcome to the forums.  :)

My opinions on the circumstances you describe are these:

1.  You are being responsible with safety (condoms) and with ethics (disclosing relevant information).

2.  Your partners are able to informedly consent to participate or not because they know about each other.

3.  What you're doing is nobody else's business but yours and your partners.

I feel that the relationships you describe fit my understanding of polyamory.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/polyamory

And those are my opinions on the topic.  :)

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

I agree totally with what Lubyanka says. Knock yourself out and have fun poppy904. Oh, and welcome to the forums

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

as the last two posters said hunni have fun we only live once just be safe and make sure you dont get too caught up! things can get really messy xxxxxxxx

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

A women seeing three men,  wow she must be plastered.  Aim for the one in the middle!

If things are NOT serious then why not, as long as there are no emotional ties then fine.  Having fun isn't wrong but once trust & feelings start developing in a relationship things need to be reassessed. 

Hopefully they have the same name or things could get difficult in the throws of orgasms.. oh Geoff, errr I mean Brian!  Good luck, have fun.  Just don't abuse anyones emotional ties.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i agree with the other posters, your being safe and responsible to them and yourself so its no one elses buisness. have fun and enjoy yourself

Darth [sign in to see picture]

They all make informed choices and you're doing it safe - no problems then as far as I'm concerned.

It's not polyamory though - for that there needs to be actual amor in the game! Polyamory I define more as having multiple emotionally involved relationships.

frenchsirius [sign in to see picture]

I have no problem with this:

My only point of concern for you is that the more people you see the greater the chance of one of them  not as nice as they first seem or perhaps wanting more than you do out of your relationship,

As for the moral issue , I say go for it girl !

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

You're being totally honest with everyone and you're making sure you're being responsible when it comes to STD's because of multiple partners... I say have fun doing what you're doing! x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yup it's up to you and the guys involved so I wish you all much fun!

shooter [sign in to see picture]

as with above good luck lucky fellas ide say

creativewriter1985 [sign in to see picture]

Agreed with everyone - you're being completely upfront and everyone knows the situation, so what's the problem? You're having lots of (safe) sex and living your life, which at the end of the day, is what it's there for! Go for it you lucky so and so ;)

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

Everything is upfront and safe, so I see no moral issue at all.

Although as mentioned before you'll need to keep re-thinking it as peoples views and feelings can and do change, and obviously the more people involved, the chance of this happening.

While it stay NSA go for it, have fun ;)

purple_bonsai [sign in to see picture]

You're all consenting adults who know the situation and are using protection so enjoy it whilst it lasts and it's what you want

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Blimey so three partners eh !!! let me tell you kid, l have enough trouble organising myself, let alone anyone else. How the hell do you remember all the complexities of the arrangements or is it simple like if this is Monday it must be Bill !!! I take my hat off to you and hope you have a ball, or six ..... whatever.

TB

[suspended user]

suspended user

If you could get a rota together you could have the house work done and a good shag as well he he . Anyway good luck to you play safe  and enjoy yourselves

Crazychick [sign in to see picture]

God on you. I often go swinging with my husband because I like variety. Everyone knows where they stand. I am always careful. I do have a few swinging males that I would like to see maybe a little more regular but can't and won't becuase my hubby would feel threatened by that.

Would you be asking this question if you were a man?? no as if you were a man all your mates would be going Phoarr get in there etc. It annoys me that sexually there is still so many  double standards.

angelarwen [sign in to see picture]

Agreed. I think that as long as there's no deception there and you're all being safe, it's entirely up to you and if you want to have a little fun and not get too serious then enjoy it while you can.

Crazychick wrote:

Would you be asking this question if you were a man?? no as if you were a man all your mates would be going Phoarr get in there etc. It annoys me that sexually there is still so many  double standards.

I do agree that it's incredible that even now a woman with several partners is considered a slut while a man is a player or similar. I'd like to think this will change eventually as women continue to be more sexually liberated.

Crazychick [sign in to see picture]

angelarwen wrote:

Agreed. I think that as long as there's no deception there and you're all being safe, it's entirely up to you and if you want to have a little fun and not get too serious then enjoy it while you can.

Crazychick wrote:

I do agree that it's incredible that even now a woman with several partners is considered a slut while a man is a player or similar. I'd like to think this will change eventually as women continue to be more sexually liberated.

It would be nice but not while men hold more power than us  ( or think so) I often get people assuming because I like sex I am easy and in all honesty I am very picky.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

angelarwen wrote:

Crazychick wrote:

"Will women ever be liberated?" - One for you there Lubyanka methinks !!!

Tallboy

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.