• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Anyone tried the supposed home lazer kits for this purpose!!!!

TB

Dirtylw [sign in to see picture]

Me well I am completely bald lol!!!!!!! Tried it for my boyfriend at first and wasn't sure as it was a nightmare when it started to grow back. After some time I just got use to it. l love it now would never go back to the "bush" plus sensations during sex are great!!!!!!!!

Dirtylw x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I shave at the minute, managed to get to a point where I only get ingrown hairs if I leave it too long in between shaves so it's not too bad....Will brave a wax one day, and can definately see the benefits to saving up for laser hair removal or electrolysis since I've been bald for so long and can't see me ever wanting to grow it back again.

Ax

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

emmilou wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Anyone tried the supposed home lazer kits for this purpose!!!!

TB

I've got one of those elctrolysis kits from argos and tried it on the bikin area, but got fed up with it! (it's the tweezer type) think i might brave a wax the next time......

i have a laser hair removal kit but it only does single hairs at a time so i havent tried it yet as id be waay to impatient!

Dirtylw [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

I shave at the minute, managed to get to a point where I only get ingrown hairs if I leave it too long in between shaves so it's not too bad....Will brave a wax one day, and can definately see the benefits to saving up for laser hair removal or electrolysis since I've been bald for so long and can't see me ever wanting to grow it back again.

Ax

Hey I shave too less hassle I think and good for the credit crunch!!! I am the same as you I don't leave the growth too long. I have never tried waxing too much of a wimp!!! And never really thought of laser or electrolysis. But like you could see the benefits as I could never go back to hair being bald rules!!! lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Dirtylw wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Hey I shave too less hassle I think and good for the credit crunch!!! I am the same as you I don't leave the growth too long. I have never tried waxing too much of a wimp!!! And never really thought of laser or electrolysis. But like you could see the benefits as I could never go back to hair being bald rules!!! lol

Tell that to my stepdad....

I do prefer bald too though!

thecauseofmoonlightshadows [sign in to see picture]

shaven bald but i liked a trimmed area based on a stencil.

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

I keep it shaved when as frequently as i can cos frankly it just gets dirty and bacteria, smell, etc etc, and the smooth feeling is soo good.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Completely bare! I did gymnastics when I was younger and they made us get rid all our body hair, I've stuck with it ever since...makes for great oral and really close skin-on-skin sex!

xxKPxx

Elle-Scotland [sign in to see picture]

Trimmed over the top and shaved round the edges. I'd love to keep it completely shaved, but it's too much hassle.

lustylou [sign in to see picture]

I like to be shaved but every now and the i let it grow back because i seem to get a closer shave when i finally do it. must admit i do need to do it again soon

kryptonite [sign in to see picture]

lustylou wrote:

I like to be shaved but every now and the i let it grow back because i seem to get a closer shave when i finally do it. must admit i do need to do it again soon

i'm the same, if i do it too often it gets all stubbley down there :(

launceston babe [sign in to see picture]

shaven....its more hygenic and luks better...i wudnt expect my hubby 2 go down 2 a rug !

launceston gaz [sign in to see picture]

i dont mind a litte bit of a rug on a woman ..i like to shave not bold just trimmed

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Just a little strip above.

x

orgmeister [sign in to see picture]

just trimmed it short this evening. i like having my scrotum completely shaven (just like dr evil!) buit its often too much of a chore. trimmins about all i can cope with!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Shaved, pain in the bum, but I prefer it that way, makes for much more pleasurable sex and oral! Like him shaved too as his hair can get scratchy on my sensitive shaved bits!

Ax

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

i wen the wrong way against the grain today ok note to self dont pour hot water on it after it bloody stings!!!

Schibi [sign in to see picture]

jav_ski wrote:

i wen the wrong way against the grain today ok note to self dont pour hot water on it after it bloody stings!!!

Also dont do that and then for some reason decide its a good idea to rub a random lemon substance into it for no reason, oh the pain

Schibi [sign in to see picture]

Yep, I must have been suffereing a severe lapse in logic at the time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.