• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

    1249428534
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 929
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    shellyboo wrote:

    Thanks Lubyanka :) It sucks the biggest donkey balls you could ever imagine. My own fault partly for building it up so much I guess. Pretty bummed now - the next two weeks are going to be the longest ever. Scared to even make new plans since the last set failed so epically.

    Basically - whine moan cry bitch whine sulk. That's pretty much where I'm at!

    I disagree. I think it sucks the biggest sweaty smelly donkey balls I could ever imagine.

    And I'm a big fan of whine moan cry bitch whine sulk. I named my kvetch after it. In case you didn't know, "kvetch" is yiddish for "complain in a whiny tone" :)

    1249435071
    rjcww [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 22
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2009

    I haven't got a hairstyle at all down below. Completely smooth and hairless; the way I like it!

    I had a strip most of my adolescence but then removed it when I was around sixteen and it's been that way ever since. When I have more money and can afford it, I'd like to get it waxed instead because it'll last for longer! Until then, my razor will do.

    Smooth and shaven - yum!

    1249985636
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 917
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Depends where you get it done Dunc, you'd need to find out the prices in your area.

    1249994431
    unabatedshagie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2005

    I keep the thatch trimmed and shave my balls.

    1250025937
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1207
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    unabatedshagie wrote:

    I keep the thatch trimmed and shave my balls.

    Eek, razors- balls!!! Trust there's no Parkinsons running in the family???

    TB

    1250029031
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Dunca1348 wrote:

    Don't know about every body else but i would never go near my balls with a razor ?


    I think its actually quite difficult to cut yourself with modern razors... except I have alot of moles and one in particular on my balls which seems to get nicked (not stolen or arrested) quite often.

    1250065659
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 929
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    Dunca1348 wrote:

    shellyboo wrote:

    Depends where you get it done Dunc, you'd need to find out the prices in your area.

    Just roughtly

    Dunca1348, if you are really interested in knowing how much you would have to pay to get the waxing of your choice, try going to google.com and put in "waxing", the name of your town, and "UK" and then see what results you get. Click on individual salons for their prices.

    It is impossible for anybody to estimate a price for you because they do vary enormously. I usually pay £39.50 for full leg, bikini line and underarm, and shellyboo had booked in to pay more or less exactly the same to have just her bikini line done. The only way you can get a specific price quoted for the precise waxing you want done is to ask the actual salon or waxer. So if you're that interested in finding out a price for whatever you want waxed, you're going to have to do a little searching, unfortunately.

    1250074442
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 917
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Lubyanka wrote:

    Dunca1348 wrote:

    shellyboo wrote:

    Depends where you get it done Dunc, you'd need to find out the prices in your area.

    Just roughtly

    Dunca1348, if you are really interested in knowing how much you would have to pay to get the waxing of your choice, try going to google.com and put in "waxing", the name of your town, and "UK" and then see what results you get. Click on individual salons for their prices.

    It is impossible for anybody to estimate a price for you because they do vary enormously. I usually pay £39.50 for full leg, bikini line and underarm, and shellyboo had booked in to pay more or less exactly the same to have just her bikini line done. The only way you can get a specific price quoted for the precise waxing you want done is to ask the actual salon or waxer. So if you're that interested in finding out a price for whatever you want waxed, you're going to have to do a little searching, unfortunately.

    Yup, pretty much this. I live in Dublin, so it costs roughly €60 for me. Which is no use to you, presumably. You need to ring round hun!

    1250074846
    unabatedshagie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2005

    Dunca1348 wrote:

    tallboy247 wrote:

    unabatedshagie wrote:

    I keep the thatch trimmed and shave my balls.

    Eek, razors- balls!!! Trust there's no Parkinsons running in the family???

    TB

    Don't know about every body else but i would never go near my balls with a razor ?

    I could see that reasoning if I was using a cut-throat razor but my mac 3 razor is perfectly safe. Never even had a nick.

    1250088641
    Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 181
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2009

    I keep my balls and up to my ass clean shaved, all of my cock and most of my pubic area, though I do keep a small patch directly above my cock just trimmed 'cos I like the look of it :) I shave at least once a week, usually every 4/5 days because it gets itchy after that ;)

    I really couldn't imagine being anything other than shaved, anything else I find a huge turnoff at this point.

    1250089851
    Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 179
    • Joined: 4 Aug 2008

    Yeah - a big old wig above your knob is not a good look in my book.

    1250124405
    Firecracker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 103
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2008

    Horny Pony wrote:

    Yeah - a big old wig above your knob is not a good look in my book.

    pmsl :o)

    1250192042
    little blonde goddess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 8 Mar 2009

    All (and I mean all) waxed off - painful but looks & feels fab.

    1250192387
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Almost time to wax my balls! I never want to... but enjoy the oral attention they get! Damn!

    1250198846
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    *clutches groin* How can a man do that?? Ouch!

    2 Asprins and cut the strips into smaller ones.... Ooo and a heavy dose of hardy manliness!

    I've done the whole area before as a present! The very top/base of your cock hurts ALOT! The balls are pretty easyish.

    1250199311
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    I only do it so they get sucked. I have a mole there, on the underside so shaving them sometimes involves a bit of blood, something I'd like to avoid, so I'll wax them sometimes instead.. I hate certain hair!

    1250281856

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 622
    • Joined: 13 May 2007

    I'm such an advocate for waxing I think everyone gets fed up with me, but really it's OK. I grow back too fast though :( Mmmm I'd like to try a bloke with hairless balls for a change.

    1250282201
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Yea I was disappionted with the regrowth time!

    I expected 4-6 weeks, I get 2 if I'm lucky! It does grow back much thinner in some cases which is good!

    1250282591

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 622
    • Joined: 13 May 2007

    I think some of my hairs snapped off instead of being pulled out and I've got re-growth after a week this time :( I need to do it more often for the thinner regrowth but I actually prefer to only go completely bare from time to time. I should however, get a basic bikini wax more often and that would hurt less and just go completely bare occassionally. I'd really like to try lasering for the basic bikini bits.

    1250283491
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    imeldaimelda wrote:

    I think some of my hairs snapped off instead of being pulled out and I've got re-growth after a week this time :( I need to do it more often for the thinner regrowth but I actually prefer to only go completely bare from time to time. I should however, get a basic bikini wax more often and that would hurt less and just go completely bare occassionally. I'd really like to try lasering for the basic bikini bits.

    Yea I guess because the hair grows in different directions its hard to get find which way the 'grain' goes.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.