• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

I want to go for Brüno's distinctive pubic hairstyle :D

http://www.yoimg.com/i/e2bf37e3adc8a42ed8df7a9ee8fad3b8-icture3.png

Jay4fun [sign in to see picture]

I am shaven, I am quite smooth-skinned anyway and I find it feels and looks better. Certainly don't get many complaints from the OH.

Gembobs [sign in to see picture]

Nice and smooth for me!

lucky mrs t [sign in to see picture]

Smooth for me too, although I do have a rumble strip (which I keep nice and trimmed)

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

imeldaimelda wrote:

I think you should be fine shelly. Always remember to leave at least 24 hours before receiving oral sex but that's going to be fine for you. Remember to take painkillers beforehand.

Yeah, that shouldn't be an issue unless he decides to go down on me at the ceremony of the wedding we're going to! ;) :P

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

Yeah, that shouldn't be an issue unless he decides to go down on me at the ceremony of the wedding we're going to! ;) :P

Well, stranger things have happened at weddings ... :p And wow, that's a bit of a date, is the wedding something you invited him to, or did he invite you?

And, oooh, I didn't know that you didn't know I live in Dublin, there aren't many of us on here, just a few. :)

I'd be up for a LH Forum Dublin Branch Coffee Pervathon, if you are? :) I live near Smithfield so we could maybe meet up in town.

Lubyanka wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Well, stranger things have happened at weddings ... :p And wow, that's a bit of a date, is the wedding something you invited him to, or did he invite you?

And, oooh, I didn't know that you didn't know I live in Dublin, there aren't many of us on here, just a few. :)

I'd be up for a LH Forum Dublin Branch Coffee Pervathon, if you are? :) I live near Smithfield so we could maybe meet up in town.

Well, we've been mates for ages so it was just kinda natural that when I needed a date for this wedding (cos I broke up with an ex like a day before I got the invite), I asked him... and somewhere among the arrangements of where were going to stay it sort of became more than that! It's not a family wedding though, and he lives in Donegal (where it's on and where we're both from) so it's not a *huge* deal or anything!! :D

Are there MORE Dublin people on the forum?! Excitingsies!

shellyboo wrote:

Well, we've been mates for ages so it was just kinda natural that when I needed a date for this wedding (cos I broke up with an ex like a day before I got the invite), I asked him... and somewhere among the arrangements of where were going to stay it sort of became more than that! It's not a family wedding though, and he lives in Donegal (where it's on and where we're both from) so it's not a *huge* deal or anything!! :D

Nah, not a huge deal, just enough to get your pubes waxed for somebody else's wedding? :p

I mean, sure, if you're a bridesmaid, stray pubes can really play havoc with those outfits ... :p

Lubyanka wrote:

Nah, not a huge deal, just enough to get your pubes waxed for somebody else's wedding? :p

I mean, sure, if you're a bridesmaid, stray pubes can really play havoc with those outfits ... :p

Teehee, the waxing is most definitely not for the wedding... we're spending the whole weekend together :)

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

hmm im getting my hands on one of those laser hair removal home kits, after ive used it and if its allright to use on the biliki line ill give it a shot and report back if anyones interested?

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Yes please sweetlove, and if it doesn't work l can finally get over my light sabre not working !!!!

TB

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Personally, Im more of an 'all shaved off' kind of girl. I do love to be smooooth :)

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

I tend to opt for trimmed, and prefer my women bald.

Well not actually not bald, like on top of their head, but shaven down there. Also not women as in plural, I meant woman...as I have only one. It would've been easier just to hit the delete button wouldn't it!

Jay4fun [sign in to see picture]

Whilst I am living in England now, I did grow up in Donegal and love the place. It really is quite a small world.

Jay4fun wrote:

Whilst I am living in England now, I did grow up in Donegal and love the place. It really is quite a small world.

OMG! It really is. How bizarre!

jahm [sign in to see picture]

I'm just a stone's throw to the east in Derry :)

shellyboo wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Can you report back how it went? I get waxed outside Dublin because I haven't yet found a place in Dublin which is as good as the place I go to. I pay just under 60 euro for full leg, bikini line and underarm.

Well, for just my Hollywood tomorrow it's gonna be €57, which is obviously way more expensive than the place you go to! I'll definitely drop you a mail and let you know how it goes though :) The place is just around the corner from my office, so if it does work out I'll be going back more often, cos they do give a discount for repeat visits, and they have a loyalty programme.

Ok, you've been for your waxing, you've been to the wedding, and you've spent the whole weekend with your new prospect! Even though the waxing is possibly the most boring part of the story you have to tell, I'd still like to know how it went, if you were satisfied with the results, and if so, which place was it and would you recommend it?

Anything else you'd like to include would be a bonus. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

Ok, you've been for your waxing, you've been to the wedding, and you've spent the whole weekend with your new prospect! Even though the waxing is possibly the most boring part of the story you have to tell, I'd still like to know how it went, if you were satisfied with the results, and if so, which place was it and would you recommend it?

Anything else you'd like to include would be a bonus. :)

Wedding... check.

My new beau, sadly not. He got stuck in NY and will be there for another two weeks. He leaves, he loses his job :(

Hence, I cancelled the wax... but I'll reschedule for when he comes home. If he ever comes home! Sob :P

shellyboo wrote:

Wedding... check.

My new beau, sadly not. He got stuck in NY and will be there for another two weeks. He leaves, he loses his job :(

Hence, I cancelled the wax... but I'll reschedule for when he comes home. If he ever comes home! Sob :P

Wow, that was the last answer I was expecting. And the saddest. :/ I'm so sorry you missed it after looking forward to it so much. That sucks. :/

I condole you for your lost weekend of fun and frolics, and I wish you a speedy rematch. :)

Thanks Lubyanka :) It sucks the biggest donkey balls you could ever imagine. My own fault partly for building it up so much I guess. Pretty bummed now - the next two weeks are going to be the longest ever. Scared to even make new plans since the last set failed so epically.

Basically - whine moan cry bitch whine sulk. That's pretty much where I'm at!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.