• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

    1248819774
    JakeH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 396
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2008

    I want to go for Brüno's distinctive pubic hairstyle :D

    http://www.yoimg.com/i/e2bf37e3adc8a42ed8df7a9ee8fad3b8-icture3.png

    1248821781
    Jay4fun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2008

    I am shaven, I am quite smooth-skinned anyway and I find it feels and looks better. Certainly don't get many complaints from the OH.

    1248863372
    Gembobs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 17 May 2006

    Nice and smooth for me!

    1248873252
    lucky mrs t [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2008

    Smooth for me too, although I do have a rumble strip (which I keep nice and trimmed)

    1248874572
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 917
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    imeldaimelda wrote:

    I think you should be fine shelly. Always remember to leave at least 24 hours before receiving oral sex but that's going to be fine for you. Remember to take painkillers beforehand.

    Yeah, that shouldn't be an issue unless he decides to go down on me at the ceremony of the wedding we're going to! ;) :P

    1248875277
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 929
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    shellyboo wrote:

    Yeah, that shouldn't be an issue unless he decides to go down on me at the ceremony of the wedding we're going to! ;) :P

    Well, stranger things have happened at weddings ... :p And wow, that's a bit of a date, is the wedding something you invited him to, or did he invite you?

    And, oooh, I didn't know that you didn't know I live in Dublin, there aren't many of us on here, just a few. :)

    I'd be up for a LH Forum Dublin Branch Coffee Pervathon, if you are? :) I live near Smithfield so we could maybe meet up in town.

    1248881008
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 917
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Lubyanka wrote:

    shellyboo wrote:

    Yeah, that shouldn't be an issue unless he decides to go down on me at the ceremony of the wedding we're going to! ;) :P

    Well, stranger things have happened at weddings ... :p And wow, that's a bit of a date, is the wedding something you invited him to, or did he invite you?

    And, oooh, I didn't know that you didn't know I live in Dublin, there aren't many of us on here, just a few. :)

    I'd be up for a LH Forum Dublin Branch Coffee Pervathon, if you are? :) I live near Smithfield so we could maybe meet up in town.

    Well, we've been mates for ages so it was just kinda natural that when I needed a date for this wedding (cos I broke up with an ex like a day before I got the invite), I asked him... and somewhere among the arrangements of where were going to stay it sort of became more than that! It's not a family wedding though, and he lives in Donegal (where it's on and where we're both from) so it's not a *huge* deal or anything!! :D

    Are there MORE Dublin people on the forum?! Excitingsies!

    1248883063
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 929
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    shellyboo wrote:

    Well, we've been mates for ages so it was just kinda natural that when I needed a date for this wedding (cos I broke up with an ex like a day before I got the invite), I asked him... and somewhere among the arrangements of where were going to stay it sort of became more than that! It's not a family wedding though, and he lives in Donegal (where it's on and where we're both from) so it's not a *huge* deal or anything!! :D

    Nah, not a huge deal, just enough to get your pubes waxed for somebody else's wedding? :p

    I mean, sure, if you're a bridesmaid, stray pubes can really play havoc with those outfits ... :p

    1248892070
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 917
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Lubyanka wrote:

    Nah, not a huge deal, just enough to get your pubes waxed for somebody else's wedding? :p

    I mean, sure, if you're a bridesmaid, stray pubes can really play havoc with those outfits ... :p

    Teehee, the waxing is most definitely not for the wedding... we're spending the whole weekend together :)

    1248893070
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2295
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    hmm im getting my hands on one of those laser hair removal home kits, after ive used it and if its allright to use on the biliki line ill give it a shot and report back if anyones interested?

    1248893265
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1207
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    Yes please sweetlove, and if it doesn't work l can finally get over my light sabre not working !!!!

    TB

    1248896833
    OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 609
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2008

    Personally, Im more of an 'all shaved off' kind of girl. I do love to be smooooth :)

    1248898364
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 432
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    I tend to opt for trimmed, and prefer my women bald.

    Well not actually not bald, like on top of their head, but shaven down there. Also not women as in plural, I meant woman...as I have only one. It would've been easier just to hit the delete button wouldn't it!

    1248900339
    Jay4fun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2008

    Whilst I am living in England now, I did grow up in Donegal and love the place. It really is quite a small world.

    1248902942
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 917
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Jay4fun wrote:

    Whilst I am living in England now, I did grow up in Donegal and love the place. It really is quite a small world.

    OMG! It really is. How bizarre!

    1248906118
    jahm [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 25 Jul 2009

    I'm just a stone's throw to the east in Derry :)

    1249423264
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 929
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    shellyboo wrote:

    Lubyanka wrote:

    Can you report back how it went? I get waxed outside Dublin because I haven't yet found a place in Dublin which is as good as the place I go to. I pay just under 60 euro for full leg, bikini line and underarm.

    Well, for just my Hollywood tomorrow it's gonna be €57, which is obviously way more expensive than the place you go to! I'll definitely drop you a mail and let you know how it goes though :) The place is just around the corner from my office, so if it does work out I'll be going back more often, cos they do give a discount for repeat visits, and they have a loyalty programme.

    Ok, you've been for your waxing, you've been to the wedding, and you've spent the whole weekend with your new prospect! Even though the waxing is possibly the most boring part of the story you have to tell, I'd still like to know how it went, if you were satisfied with the results, and if so, which place was it and would you recommend it?

    Anything else you'd like to include would be a bonus. :)

    1249423826
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 917
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Lubyanka wrote:

    Ok, you've been for your waxing, you've been to the wedding, and you've spent the whole weekend with your new prospect! Even though the waxing is possibly the most boring part of the story you have to tell, I'd still like to know how it went, if you were satisfied with the results, and if so, which place was it and would you recommend it?

    Anything else you'd like to include would be a bonus. :)

    Wedding... check.

    My new beau, sadly not. He got stuck in NY and will be there for another two weeks. He leaves, he loses his job :(

    Hence, I cancelled the wax... but I'll reschedule for when he comes home. If he ever comes home! Sob :P

    1249424395
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 929
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    shellyboo wrote:

    Wedding... check.

    My new beau, sadly not. He got stuck in NY and will be there for another two weeks. He leaves, he loses his job :(

    Hence, I cancelled the wax... but I'll reschedule for when he comes home. If he ever comes home! Sob :P

    Wow, that was the last answer I was expecting. And the saddest. :/ I'm so sorry you missed it after looking forward to it so much. That sucks. :/

    I condole you for your lost weekend of fun and frolics, and I wish you a speedy rematch. :)

    1249424626
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 917
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Thanks Lubyanka :) It sucks the biggest donkey balls you could ever imagine. My own fault partly for building it up so much I guess. Pretty bummed now - the next two weeks are going to be the longest ever. Scared to even make new plans since the last set failed so epically.

    Basically - whine moan cry bitch whine sulk. That's pretty much where I'm at!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.