• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

Emma37 [sign in to see picture]

I got a bit carried away shaving in the bath last night so now I'm completley smooth.

It was well worth it tho as when the OH saw it he got me on the sofa and gave me the best licking ever .

HeV&RiCkY [sign in to see picture]

im completly smooth my other half loves it like that

hes is nice an tidy to but not bald lol xxx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Nice one emma37! I love it when my girl shaves it all off and I can really lick and suck her pussy for her, really nice! But I do like it when she keeps it short and neat though as she's a black girl and has afro type hair down there and the feel of it scratching on your cock is brilliant!

SG69 x

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

Normally I'm trimmed with clippers to about grade two. I've been a bit lax recently so I've got the full 'Burst Sofa' going on. Think I might give the missus's Immac a whirl. Might stick a bit of Bees Wax on after to add a lustre to my cluster!

Emma37 [sign in to see picture]

Strange thought but I've just seen the ad on telly for a bikini trimmer, the one where women walk past bushes (plant kind) and the bushes change shape depicting their pubic hair style a triangle a long stip etc, some how come there isn't a bush with no leafs on ?

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Cause even when they are labelled "bikini trimmer" they still say not to use them on "sensitive genital areas" lol

x x x

Bug Dude [sign in to see picture]

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Looks like I've got Macy Gray in a head lock

bbn [sign in to see picture]

Shaved my sack etc in bath last night - nice and smooth and clean now - will get OH to sort out my back later. I usually leave a v shape growth of hair leading from cock upwards fanning out into body and chest hair. OH keeps that all trimmed to her requirements.

naughtymonkey [sign in to see picture]

Totally smooth down there, love the feeling. My ex was the same, she kept hers completely hairfree, wouldn't even feel any stubble trying to grow in. And of course she loved it, cos I loved it, and couldn't help going down on her at every slight opportunity. Like grabbing her in the kitchen, pulling her jeans down, thong to the side then giving her a good few teasing licks - all with her mum in the next room!

SonicQ [sign in to see picture]

Yep, bald is best. Love feeling the skin, the smoothness. Nothing makes me hornier.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

People, I'm scared. Have booked my very first wax in preparation for my hot date this weekend, and now I'm scared - what if it all goes wrong?! Will I be left looking like a plucked chicken?! Cos that's never attractive.

The appointment is on Friday lunchtime and the, eh, unveiling will be Saturday night... is that enough time for it to cool down and look ok? Or am I better off cancelling and just shaving myself as normal?

(Nerves are setting in, lol)

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

People, I'm scared. Have booked my very first wax in preparation for my hot date this weekend, and now I'm scared - what if it all goes wrong?! Will I be left looking like a plucked chicken?! Cos that's never attractive.

The appointment is on Friday lunchtime and the, eh, unveiling will be Saturday night... is that enough time for it to cool down and look ok? Or am I better off cancelling and just shaving myself as normal?

You'll be fine! The waxer is a professional. 24 hours is plenty of time for everything to calm down. Be sure to follow the waxer's advice for aftercare. You can get them to do a patch test in an inconspicuous place 24 hours before your appointment if you're really worried.

I get waxed every 6 weeks or so. Although sometimes it's more painful than others, it's never that bad. I would recommend you have a light meal beforehand, something like pasta for the carbohydrates, and ensure you are nice and warm before your appointment. Also, keep your clothes on for the parts of you not getting waxed at any one time, because the warmer you are, the easier the waxing will be.

You'll love how smooth you are afterwards! And so will your date. :)

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

ouch... waxes sound painful :)

I'm reasonably short down there, but I've not been trimming as often as i should be :)

Lubyanka wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

You'll be fine! The waxer is a professional. 24 hours is plenty of time for everything to calm down. Be sure to follow the waxer's advice for aftercare. You can get them to do a patch test in an inconspicuous place 24 hours before your appointment if you're really worried.

I get waxed every 6 weeks or so. Although sometimes it's more painful than others, it's never that bad. I would recommend you have a light meal beforehand, something like pasta for the carbohydrates, and ensure you are nice and warm before your appointment. Also, keep your clothes on for the parts of you not getting waxed at any one time, because the warmer you are, the easier the waxing will be.

That's what I'm hoping :P

It's a lunchtime appointment, so I'll have a quick bite beforehand. I'm going to one of the best places in Dublin, apparently, so I know I'm in good hands. Just want the weekend to be perfect, you know?! I really, really, *really* like him which is not helping my stress levels.

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

i'd like to wax my sack/crack too - it seems mega-painful tho.... anyone had it done?

Dunca1348 wrote:

I trim with the back of my electric razor but i am considering waxing the sack , crack and tidying up the edges aswell as every thing off the shaft.

What do people think of this?

I think it feels really nice! I do like a hairy bum on a bloke though... no hair on the balls and shaft is nice for oral, but in my personal opinion anything more than that is a bit overkill!

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

That's what I'm hoping :P

It's a lunchtime appointment, so I'll have a quick bite beforehand. I'm going to one of the best places in Dublin, apparently, so I know I'm in good hands. Just want the weekend to be perfect, you know?! I really, really, *really* like him which is not helping my stress levels.

Can you report back how it went? I get waxed outside Dublin because I haven't yet found a place in Dublin which is as good as the place I go to. I pay just under 60 euro for full leg, bikini line and underarm. The places I've tried in Dublin tend to be waaayyyy more expensive and nowhere near as good. My waxer spends ages tweezing all the hairs too short to come out from the wax, she disinfects her hands at regular intervals, she's really really thorough, and I never have a rash or anything afterwards.

It would be such a help to know a good reasonably priced waxing place in Dublin! The places I've tried were all around South William Street (I think). I'd really appreciate a report afterwards, if you wouldn't mind. You can contact me via my blog which is linked to from my profile here, if you'd rather do it privately?

Oh, and if the lunch place you find is good, that information would also be very useful. :)

I hope your experience is relatively painless and gives you excellent results. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

Can you report back how it went? I get waxed outside Dublin because I haven't yet found a place in Dublin which is as good as the place I go to. I pay just under 60 euro for full leg, bikini line and underarm. The places I've tried in Dublin tend to be waaayyyy more expensive and nowhere near as good. My waxer spends ages tweezing all the hairs too short to come out from the wax, she disinfects her hands at regular intervals, she's really really thorough, and I never have a rash or anything afterwards.

It would be such a help to know a good reasonably priced waxing place in Dublin! The places I've tried were all around South William Street (I think). I'd really appreciate a report afterwards, if you wouldn't mind. You can contact me via my blog which is linked to from my profile here, if you'd rather do it privately?

Oh, and if the lunch place you find is good, that information would also be very useful. :)

I hope your experience is relatively painless and gives you excellent results. :)

Well, for just my Hollywood tomorrow it's gonna be €57, which is obviously way more expensive than the place you go to! I'll definitely drop you a mail and let you know how it goes though :) The place is just around the corner from my office, so if it does work out I'll be going back more often, cos they do give a discount for repeat visits, and they have a loyalty programme.

Also, ooh you're from Dublin! I did not know this.

cupcake [sign in to see picture]

My BF loves it when I'm smooth, it drives him wild and I get loads of tongue action. That said he never complains when it grows back either , but we both prefer it totally shaven.

I like him to be trim, but not bald....not sure the last chicken in Sainsburys look does it for either of us. LOL. But each to their own.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think you should be fine shelly. Always remember to leave at least 24 hours before receiving oral sex but that's going to be fine for you. Remember to take painkillers beforehand.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.