• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

Cheekyweasel wrote:

Completely shaved except for a thin dark landing strip.... i like it to be visible thru see thru panties or lace if I feel the urge to flash someone....

LOL , Mine is trimmed up short , not like any body hair

SK1966 [sign in to see picture]

Waxed with a Martini glass shape

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

Cheekyweasel wrote:

That Sounds good to me Fitnessfreak....

Must resist flirting... :( haha finidng it hard

cracker165 [sign in to see picture]

completely shaven. Only been like that for the last 2 months. My OH suggested it. Must admit i found shaving my balls and shaft a very horny experience and have kept it smooth ever since.

You get a few odd looks when you go to the local swimming baths though!

M&A [sign in to see picture]

completely smooth there is no better feeling than and a bald cock and balls

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Cheekyweasel wrote:

Completely shaved except for a thin dark landing strip.... i like it to be visible thru see thru panties or lace if I feel the urge to flash someone....

This is exactly what I like on a woman. Nothing sexier and inviting than seeing a nice strip through her panties. Also great to stroke and fun if you well 'pull out'... I trim my area, so its not to thick ir long, but its there and manly. I tried shaving it all once, felt and looked a bit weird like when i was 12.
    Emiie10 [sign in to see picture]

I shave & so does my partner, I prefer it. I always feel conscious when I haven't shaved for a couple days and hair is coming back /:

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

I've just remodeled the OHs - it's a nice neat V shape pointing south!

maximus 69 [sign in to see picture]

I shave my bits every day I use a ladyshaver I got from Argos for £4.99 last year.

It gets everything nice and smooth then I rub in body cream afterwards so it never gets sore and it feels lovely

maximus 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hello Emiie10

I know what you mean about only being able to go a few days without shaving.

I have been shaveing all my pubic hair of every day for 3 years now and can not not let it grow for more than a couple of day before it has to come of.

After I shave useing a 4.99 lady shave I got from Argos I rub in some vitermin E body cream that I got from Superdrug it makes it feel nice and smooth and stops it getting sore.

rach_b [sign in to see picture]

Mine is just a strip at the front. Feels neat and clean :)

Tried completely bald once and hated it! Amazing what difference a little bit of hair can make. My OH doesn't mind how it is, so sometimes it's grown back between waxes (shaving doesn't agree with me) and sometimes all off.

My boyfriend just trims his, at my request when it starts to tickle my nose when I'm down there :P Never wanted him to be bald as I actually love his hair down there.

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

Trimmed but not shaven, as I get ingrowing hairs and I hate them!

.•*misstaylor*•. [sign in to see picture]

I have a playboy , I get waxed smooth but get a thin stripe left right down the middle

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Shaved.... smooth........ :)

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I'll have to fix my user pic,, anyway, having followed the "shaven or not" thread(s) for age's, I, think, "most" girls( say 40 or younger) are, shaved or very short, and about, a third of men are also.

Do you think this is about right? Is it a passing "fad" or do people think it's here to stay?

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I'll have to fix my user pic,, anyway, having followed the "shaven or not" thread(s) for age's, I, think, "most" girls( say 40 or younger) are, shaved or very short, and about, a third of men are also.

Do you think this is about right? Is it a passing "fad" or do people think it's here to stay?

You'd have to ask the Office for National Statistics :)

northgirl [sign in to see picture]

Before I was in a serious relationship and had many different fuck buddies,I was always completely shaved. I continued this for about the first 2 years of my relationship however I got to a stage when I realised that my boyfriend didn't care what I looked like down there!

Now I just keep it near and trimmed. So much easier!

Lee Loves Honey [sign in to see picture]

I don’t have any.

I was with a girl for nearly 10 years who simply didn’t allow me to have any.

If I didn’t shave she’d either pretend to play a tie up game then shave me, or just get the right hump on.. I preferred the first.. but the second was probably more effective lol.

So after so many years bald I came to prefer it, I feel scruffy or unclean if I don’t shave now, like with my face, plus I feel sexier hahaha.

m4nn13 [sign in to see picture]

Im a bit hairy all over so shaving mine can be a bit odd but after doing it for years now and managing to "blend" from a clean shaven genital area into a slightly hairy stomach it looks great and makes me feel much happier!

I actually took the blending tips from my hairdresser lol!

Grace1ess [sign in to see picture]

I did try shaving completely for a while but I am a generally hairy guy so It looks a bit odd. Instead balls and shaft are kept shaven and around the area is trimmed right down lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.