• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

[suspended user]

suspended user

hornyredhead wrote:

Waiting for my Hollywood appointment :(

a little more detail please!

GTID [sign in to see picture]

I try and stay completely shaven, largely thanks to an ex who prefered me shaven so stayed the same since!

kazykins [sign in to see picture]

i prefer to be clean and shaved my partner loves it to

hornyredhead [sign in to see picture]

Horny Cock_A_Too wrote:

hornyredhead wrote:

A full, everything off wax. Had it done now - hurt like a b*tch!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

hornyredhead wrote:

Horny Cock_A_Too wrote:

hornyredhead wrote:

A full, everything off wax. Had it done now - hurt like a b*tch!!

Thanks! bet it looks good, feels good and kisses purfik

Logan7 [sign in to see picture]

Just now it's a bit wild. I had shaved everything off a few years ago, but the itching when it grew back wasn't good, and since it's been a long, long time since I've been with anybody, I just let it grow back. Now however, I've decided to have it all off, waxing this time though. I mean the full monty back, sack, and crack. I did notice the last time how much more feeling there was, even when I did my legs. I've waited a couple of weeks as I shaved under my arms, I was getting sick of the sight of the bush under them. It looks much better now, and there should be enough length for those to be waxed as well now.

I've had a look at places nearby that do it, blimey, it isn't cheap. I've also tried pulling out a few of my pubes to see what it's going to be like, didn't really hurt at all.

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

Stubble. I must have a shave for the weekend!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi !!! All those who have taken to the fully shaven look, it is best kept that way. I have found the perfect answer has been the very easy use of a daily/regular dry shave with a sharp razor. Having first shaved some years ago and had the mess of the wet shave, the shaving foam and the final rinse, always in the shower, not the most comfortable situation; I decided to try the daily dry shave. Its clean, non-messy, comfortable, can be done out of the shower takes seconds to do the lot, AND there's absolutely NO unconfortable stubble, rash etc which plagues the wet shave.

The added benefit is that your ready for oral or the BJ "at anytime" no pauses while you arrange the quick shaving job to rid yourself of the stubble, before you get on with the real business.

Have been successful getting the OH to adopt the "shaven look" and the dry shave has persuaded her to stay that way!! excellent result after years of trying. Now she gets the oral treatment more regularly and LOVES it Surprise Surprise!!!

Horny Cock_A_Too

funguy1234 [sign in to see picture]

trimmed for me, shaven a few times but always forget about the ichyness afterwards lol not good

Ananke [sign in to see picture]

My ex used to love the "70's" look, if you catch my drift, so the full bush tidied up round the edges, it was great.

My hubby is the complete opposite, so generally immac, but just booked for a brazillian, just trying to figure out any way to make it less painful!

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

Completely shaved now. I will start waxing though as I cant always be bothered with the up keep!!

No idea why I decided to dehair...got noone in my life and my toys dont care what I look like!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

Completely shaved now. I will start waxing though as I cant always be bothered with the up keep!!

No idea why I decided to dehair...got noone in my life and my toys dont care what I look like!

Me too - I shave but it's so difficult with all the 3 day stubble and I have no-one to show off for. I just think that it's a lot cleaner and feels nicer to be totally bald down there. I don't mind just being trimmed in the winter/autumn though as I make less effort then lol.

[suspended user]

suspended user

HappilyExperimenting, Jenkat,

Please please dont deny us the vision of your naked "Mounds of Venus". Its a task to keep it so but look at my advice above. It doesn't have to be a messy laborious job. I rely on a daily dry shave. when you have a wet shave you seem to have to wait until you have stumble so you can shave it off but this is not the case, knock it back very day, it takes seconds and is clean, comfortable and restores every thing to pristine beauty.

You may think this calls for a stoical nature but this is not the case. Try it you won't believe how easy it is. I use this technique myself and keep my OH clean too.

Jenkat

You sound so sad!!! A "28 year old rock chick with tatts and piercings", sounds just perfect and why do you "dehair"? because you are you, an individual and you wanted to be different. You are and there's no shame in that.

Horny Cock_A_Too

Miss tease [sign in to see picture]

Completely shaved, just done it this am, but have to agree with u all about the up keep !

[suspended user]

suspended user

Miss tease wrote:

Completely shaved, just done it this am, but have to agree with u all about the up keep !

Really pleased to heard you've done the business. Hope you get the up keep knack off to a daily swish, that its rewarding for you and the OH appreciates

MissPeaches [sign in to see picture]

fully waxed usually

SubReiSkyeM [sign in to see picture]

Bald pussy ftw - I love hot soft the skin feels afterwards and it really gets me going.

randubugger [sign in to see picture]

Bald a day ago so not yet on the itchy feel yet

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

waxed fanny is the way to go and i shave/trim so theres a little stubble left otherwise its itchy and looks a bit strange imo

fallenangel93 [sign in to see picture]

shaved fanny and stuble around the dick

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.