• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

Shaved lips and well-trimmed top. Sgaved anus too. I have some tiny little hairs around the bum, very annoying - I have to shave there as well.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

all smooth not a hair in sight...

healerwhore [sign in to see picture]

Bloody well growing back cos i can't seem to find the time/peace/a shaver with power to do the job!!!

Orally Gifted [sign in to see picture]

Sssh don't tell my bf but I shaved my lips!!! Still bushy up above but smooth down below

bytor [sign in to see picture]

smooth penis and balls short above,the wife totally smooth all over we both love the look

peeholepirate [sign in to see picture]

Totally shaved - it's the only way, super sensitive and perfect for oral :-)

Hairyhereford [sign in to see picture]

I just shaved my balls, I need more practice

BigBell [sign in to see picture]

Totally bald - get it waxed when I can - knob, bollocks, crack and buttocks - the pain lasts for about half an hour, the pleasure for about 2 weeks! Otherwise I shave it all off trying to avoid little nicks on my nob - smooth is definitely best!

cherrylick [sign in to see picture]

I like hair on my man too. Shaved balls are nicer to lick though.

I like to mix my style up. I had my bikini line lasered so it never really gets 80s Afro (or like in scary movie) and stays nice and neat even if I grow it out. I always keep around the vulva hairfree by shaving and Veet around my anus (just don't leave it on too long!)

I prefer either neatly trimmed (I have one of those Quatro Bikini Stylers, razor on one end, electric shaver on the other) as short as I can get it without it feeling like stubble OR a landing strip OR all off. I think it all depends on confidence and who you're showing it to.

If i'm going down on a girl, i prefer it to be neat and short and the vulva bald so I like to keep mine the same.

cherrylick [sign in to see picture]

Jamie 2186 wrote:

Hey ive been reading a lot into this and im starting to wonder if im actualy normal ?

i love being waxed its so smooth and clean and it does actualy make it look alot bigger but

doesnt it look weird when you have hairy legs and a hairy stomache with this bald patch right in the middle ?

why not go the whole length and get waxed all over ? yes it does make you look 10 years old and this is why im starting to question it....... is this normal ?

If you and your partner are happy with it then who is to question "normal"? I've been with a guy who did the exact same as you and I didn't think it was weird at all. Keep on waxing!

bbn [sign in to see picture]

just shaved balls butt and crack having grown it all for a couple of months. Prefer the clean smooth look and the touch of the OH when playing. One can get over hairy. Keep body hair and trim it to a V just above penis. Must shave again this morning!

Curvysexybabe [sign in to see picture]

I have mine shaven as i like it smootn and i shave it every day to keep it that way, I can't stand it if it feels stubbly and i've had no complaints about it being shaven.

heartshaped [sign in to see picture]

Shave my balls and penis with heart shaped pubic hair above penis. Feels comfortable looks great

Sarebear [sign in to see picture]

smooth all over

Orally Gifted [sign in to see picture]

Upon request from the bf, I am still a queen of the jungle!!! Although... I did recently shave the lips.

hotpussy [sign in to see picture]

Completely hairless. I want to be ready to recieve oral at the drop of a hat!!

kusanagi [sign in to see picture]

Just gone done the fully shaved route, its an interesting experience thats for sure lol. Just waiting to find out what my wife reaction will be

bobalo [sign in to see picture]

i to shave my balls, shaft and perineum and just trim the rest. me and the missus are away next week, and just bought a butt plug, so may have to do the crack as she doesn;t like the hair there! was also considering going fully shaven as, she has recently been going for the landing strip, and i have to say, it's much nicer to go down on smooth lips, for us both it seems.

kusanagi [sign in to see picture]

Does anybody have any advice on shaving male parts? had a go this morning and it was a nightmare, used a fresh blade and shaving oil, trimmed beforehand ect.. but some parts just seem to not want to be shaved, the space between my balls and the inside of my leg nearly drove me mental lol

armyGF [sign in to see picture]

I get fully waxed and my BF loves it and he shaves

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.