• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

JH [sign in to see picture]

Trimmed short all over for me.

dildofan [sign in to see picture]

Small triangle above the penis, the rest waxed.

waynetbun [sign in to see picture]

Brazilian for me.

Enigma42 [sign in to see picture]

All off for me, it is the way the OH prefers it although I really wish he would shave me as part of our foreplay. I would find that so erotic, is that strange?

Although I have been known to trim almost all away and just leave a 'landing strip' effect - I am lost when it comes to the correct descriptions of these things!

The OH neatly trims and shaves the ball sack and the base for me. I adore his cock so he makes sure it is always very appealing and ready to go.

Recently we have started to experiement with Butt plugs so I shaved his crack for him and it left him in much discomfort as his skins is so sensitive. I've got some Sensitive formula Veet to use next time so I hope that works for him as I really cannot see him having the pain threshold to have a Sack & Crack wax. If it gets to that I shall join him in having a wax just so he knows he is not going through the pain alone.

slavek [sign in to see picture]

i am shaved, smooth all around my private parts.

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

Just a question for the guys. Currently he is hairless there, which I prefer and he prefers. However he's a rugby player, and when it's rugby season there's naked communal showering after the game (ahhh, how I wish I could be there) and he's worried what the other guys would think. Just trying to settle his mind a bit about it, so how common is it? Do you ever shower at the gym or whatever? What do people say/look like they're thinking if they see?

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Would never get wax or a rasor go near my private parts, it would hurt like hell. And with women I prefer it natural, bikini line trim ok - but leave the rest, it's sexy

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

@gingerconcubine: Maybe go for the trimmed upper, shaved balls and base. Isn't quite as immediately obvious and still fun and smooth where it matters. Otherwise, leave it and let the discussion take place. It might be one embarassing evening, but if they're real mates, I'll bet by the end of the season, more than one ball sack will be bare as soon as they start thinking about spicing up their own sex lives,

[suspended user]

suspended user

bald balls and crack so smooth

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

All bald down there feels great!

John1986 [sign in to see picture]

Enigma42 wrote:

All off for me, it is the way the OH prefers it although I really wish he would shave me as part of our foreplay. I would find that so erotic, is that strange?

Although I have been known to trim almost all away and just leave a 'landing strip' effect - I am lost when it comes to the correct descriptions of these things!

The OH neatly trims and shaves the ball sack and the base for me. I adore his cock so he makes sure it is always very appealing and ready to go.

Recently we have started to experiement with Butt plugs so I shaved his crack for him and it left him in much discomfort as his skins is so sensitive. I've got some Sensitive formula Veet to use next time so I hope that works for him as I really cannot see him having the pain threshold to have a Sack & Crack wax. If it gets to that I shall join him in having a wax just so he knows he is not going through the pain alone.

Definitely not strange at all. I get my girlfriend to shave me as I also find it a massive turn on. I go instantly hard as she massages the foam into my balls. Love how she grips them tightly, making the skin tight so she can shave me. Feels very kinky. You ever shaved your man?

GingerConcubine wrote:

Just a question for the guys. Currently he is hairless there, which I prefer and he prefers. However he's a rugby player, and when it's rugby season there's naked communal showering after the game (ahhh, how I wish I could be there) and he's worried what the other guys would think. Just trying to settle his mind a bit about it, so how common is it? Do you ever shower at the gym or whatever? What do people say/look like they're thinking if they see?

He will get a ribbing that;s for sure. There aren't that many men who shave down there. And I think his rugby team mates will be having a bit of a laugh at his expense! But they'll get over it after the first game and it'll be fine. He'll just have to grin and bear it and just say that's how the missus likes it and she won't do oral unless he's shaved.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'd love it if my man had smooth balls. I'd be all over them! ;-)

I've been thinking about getting a wax, but I'm worried about how the hair will grow back in...

I love how they feel when I'm playing with myself. And my girlfriend is also a big fan of the smoothness! She loves grabbing them and rolling them between her fingers :)

Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]

My cock is shaved and my balls are well trimmed.

Gingasi [sign in to see picture]

Neatly trimmed pubes (grade 3 on the clippers) and smooth cock and balls. Feels so much better when your balls are smooth and being played with. :-)

TheSwede [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'd love it if my man had smooth balls. I'd be all over them! ;-)

I've been thinking about getting a wax, but I'm worried about how the hair will grow back in...

Hey Avrielle - I was worried about the same and used hair removal cream for years. Then got given a wax as a gift (cheeky but nice!) and have not looked back since. There's plenty of good products available to combat ingrown hairs and lots of top tips on how to treat your skin pre- and post waxing. It takes a teny tiny bit of planning but is well worth the effort. I don't want to advertise any products here (don't want to upset the host on my first day!) but any good waxing salon can no doubt recommend stuff to you (or look online and stock up before the waxing day). You stay super smooth for ages and the hair grown (and pain) decreases with each time you do it. I would not have anything else done to my bits these days!

So back to topic: Brazilian (although because I'm blond it's not one of those hard core defined landing strips...)

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Scruffy.

Needs a trim, really.

scwhartz [sign in to see picture]

Afro, with some dreadlocks!

Keeping it real!

Venus80 [sign in to see picture]

Bald

pinksex [sign in to see picture]

I usually have a brazillian, occaisonally I'll let it grow and trim it neatly all over, other times I'll take the whole lot off.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.