• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

i havethe top above my vagina shaved as i like to show off my tattoos there,but my vagina lips have hair on them

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

None whatsoever, waxed bald.

[suspended user]

suspended user

slighty trimmed naked sac though

Rocker1 [sign in to see picture]

Been shaven ever since the vasectomy last year. Definetly prefer it.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Personal opinion, but love girls who keep it natural down there. Just think young girls spend most of their young and teenage years wanting to grow up, and be like their older sister or someone. And when they do grow up.... they want to look like a twelwe year old again??

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

Janny wrote:

Personal opinion, but love girls who keep it natural down there. Just think young girls spend most of their young and teenage years wanting to grow up, and be like their older sister or someone. And when they do grow up.... they want to look like a twelwe year old again??

I like being completely shaved but it's not because I want to look 12 again.

I do it because personally, I find it more hygienic, It feels more comfortable, it lets the OH have a better time during oral, hair isn't shown when wearing a bikini and it gives easy access for myself and my other half.

Hairy is nice as well, it's like you are going through the jungle... but when you found the hidden treasure, it's well worth it!

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

It's not something I really like on a woman, I want her to be trimmed at least.

with men, I'm not so bothered although I prefer trimmed.

ruffledsheets [sign in to see picture]

I'm always completely shaven. Nothing there at all.

I tried it a few years ago and have never gone back...!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Janny wrote:

I've never thought WOW I look 12 again - partly baecause I can't remember when my hair 'arrived' it was just there for soooo long until a decided to wax it off a few months ago and now I wouldn't be any other way. I think it looks sexy but defo not like a 12yr old.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Janny wrote:

I happen to think this is a really offensive point of view. You're more than welcome to hold it but I find it offensive.

To suggest that women only ever shave because they want to look like kids and men only want hairless women because they find young girls attractive...it's really ignorant.

There are a whole host of reasons women like being hairless, it can feel nicer, it can feel cleaner, it can make oral more pleasurable, it's more comfortable. And there are a whole host of reasons men enjoy it....just because you see it as childlike, doesn't mean the majority of people who shave do.

Adx

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

I'd really like my oh trimmed or bare.

As Ad and DRA say, a host of reasons, but I find either very sexy! Pubes in teeth are bad!

Think that is a good sexy idea. Natural hairy pussies are the best!! x

Think that is a good sexy idea. Natural hairy pussies are the best!! x

No no, didn't mean it like that, sorry it might have come across wrong. Most woman agree with you, and you are beautiful whatever you look like down there. At the end of the day, it is your choice. Love Jx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Janny wrote:

No no, didn't mean it like that, sorry it might have come across wrong. Most woman agree with you, and you are beautiful whatever you look like down there. At the end of the day, it is your choice. Love Jx

I guess my post was a little harsh - sorry - but it does get my goat when people say it's childlike, it can be an offensive thing to say, especially somwhere like here where everyone feels like they can express there preferences without being judged!

Adx

You would be amazed how many men like their woman natural down there... It's sexy :)

S&S [sign in to see picture]

I'm in the 'prefer natural women' boat. When we were first going out, the OH shaved all the time, but seemed kind of relieved when I told her I actually prefer hair down there.

I shave everything off of my penis and balls, but leave some hair just at the base. I don't like being completely bald down there, and have found this to be a happy medium.

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

I've yet to find a woman who likes too much hair there, so I keep my penis free of hair down to the base, shave my sack and perineal area as I like that played with too, the crabs' ladder/rest trimmed down with clippers to 1/4" grade. With the recent progression to buttplay on me too, I'll be looking into getting the crack waxed too soon.

As for how I like women to be - i take them as I find them and there's no universally preferable option as what suits one lady doesn't necessarily suit another. Generally speaking, as long as it's tidy and evident some level of care is taken, then it's all good. I'll take any amount of hair over less-fastidious vaginal hygiene ANY time.

All that said, the act of shaving each other itself is an intensely erotic one and always leads to happy times...

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

As some know i have already said ive started to shave down there, i personally think its more hyginic, better looking and it helps with sweat during the summer besides as women have pointed out there are no hair balls for them if they are down there and if a woman can go out of her way to do her private area for me then why should i for her?

Hair isn't nice in the mouth i think 90% of people would afree with that.

So yep i like shaven myself, on a female while pref is shaven its totally upto her and if she wants to style i wouldnt grumble its her body

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.