• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

Frizzer [sign in to see picture]

having had 2 hernia ops which i had to shave pubes off i just keep it that way now - veet about once every cpl of months - easier to handle and feels cleaner if there no or little hair down there .

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

Shaven and smooth! it feels so much more sensitive to touch without all the fuzz! I think it's sexier too!

rb

x x

dingdangdo [sign in to see picture]

prefer wife shaven but she doesnt like the itchyness :-( ,so trimmed when she lets me, me trimmed or sometimes shaved

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

defnitely shaven/trimmed very short.

prefer the look and the feeling

am seeking out someone to wax in the near future too

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Shaven but I am considering lazer.

YummyMummy2 [sign in to see picture]

I shave every other day that way i get none of the itchiness or stubble!!! My partner prefers it and oral feels much better too!!! Personally i also feel cleaner :)

My OH keeps it trimmed which i think is better as it's a lot better when giving him oral!!It also looks nicer but all in all i think everyone's different and we all have different likes/dislikes!!!

xx

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I tend to wax down there. My OH is very good at waxing and I never feel any pain. Though he likes hair down there. But like most people I like the clean feeling and the extra sensations you can get.

It's strange every man I've been with likes it hairy, One man even likes hairy arm-pits on girls, and another likes women to have hairy legs. Though both these men are rather hippie in mind.

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

i'm well trimmed and the colour is a embarrassing fire colour i dont like it but violet adores it..

slavek [sign in to see picture]

Im shaven, do it once a week. D has a triangle shape dyed flame red at the moment.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

ive gone for the 'landing strip' as a lot of people refer to it, though have then just spend 20minutes plucking after shaving as its so bloody hard to get a straight line!! i quite the it actually :) just looks a bit different... also trying everything possible to get the OH to take interest so maybe a change of hairstyle will attract his attention? hmm...

Probably a mental idea but could it be worth sticking dulled sticky tape there when shaving?

It will act as a guide and also 'protector' of the line possibly?

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

well I always do the 'shaven'

then let it grow a little (it grows rather neatly - basically in the shape it'd be to if i got a bikini wax)

then i shave again.. etc.

however after just having a really nice and sexy bath ;) i decided to have a change

ive gone for the 'landing strip' as a lot of people refer to it, though have then just spend 20minutes plucking after shaving as its so bloody hard to get a straight line!! i quite the it actually :) just looks a bit different... also trying everything possible to get the OH to take interest so maybe a change of hairstyle will attract his attention? hmm...

If it doesn't then he needs shaking! - ( You know I mean that in a nice friendly way hun ) xx - THe Landing Strip is a very sexy thing! ;)

lickmadick wrote:

where no man baldly goes ..hairless for me mmm

This!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Probably a mental idea but could it be worth sticking dulled sticky tape there when shaving?

When I first read that, I was thinking to help keep her OH in place while he's down there. Just me? I'll leave now...

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Scotch tape. Say no more * Wink wink, Nudge Nudge! *

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Mine is currently rather patchy and stubly after having asked my OH to wax me a week or so ago =S It was VERY painfull and after a few goes I couldnt take it anymore and shaved the rest which has now grown a bit =S.... what silly things us women think are gd idea eh??

easy_tiger [sign in to see picture]

Mine is shaved thats just how the wife loves it and she is as well p

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I can only wax the top of mine (mons), which I do (or pluck) but the bottom bit around my lips - Holy Mother of God. I cannot wax there at all.

So I have a pluck / shave regime. And now, plucking the top keeps it well under control so overall I'm happy!!

But I know what you mean about straight lines Loves huni - I have to pluck to do the same and even then I'm always 'correcting' it because not sure if it's straight enough!

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Usually shaved cock and balls and trimmed around anus and above penis. Hate it when I don't have time to look after it.

Can't believe I used to mock a guy at Uni when he told us he did this. In retrospect he was a lot smarter than me. I'll never go back now. Makes blowjobs soooo much better

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

mine is totally shaved, shave every other day and i find baby lotion rubbed in after each shave keeps any rashes away

LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]

rach74 wrote:

mine is totally shaved, shave every other day and i find baby lotion rubbed in after each shave keeps any rashes away

I'm with you clean shaved all the way

The Midnight Hour [sign in to see picture]

I have a landing strip but I don't shave I wax as shaving's too itchy but once you get used to it waxing yourself isn't a problem

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.