• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

*applauds scwhartz for liking teh hair*

I trim and use an electric shaver until i'm pretty much smooth and keep a neat strip ontop. With vulvodynia even trimming is a bit painful so i'm loathe to wax or shave any closer.. but i keep the important areas strokeable and lickable so that's good enough. ;)

scwhartz [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the applauds Tupperwareheart.

Applauds to you for keeping it lickable!

[suspended user]

suspended user

scrappy at the moment due for a good clean shave today though i hope she has the patience...and no shakes

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

I've been going clean shaven in the ball area and trimmed above for some time now, as it just feels nicer. Not getting hairs snagged in condoms is a bonus too.

I've gone on strike for giving oral to the wifey at the moment, as I've had enough of the whole natural afro thing, plus its not reciprocated anyway. Things have been a bit infrequent for a while now, so I don't think she's even noticed anyway.

[suspended user]

suspended user

toycar69 wrote:

I've been going clean shaven in the ball area and trimmed above for some time now, as it just feels nicer. Not getting hairs snagged in condoms is a bonus too.

I've gone on strike for giving oral to the wifey at the moment, as I've had enough of the whole natural afro thing, plus its not reciprocated anyway. Things have been a bit infrequent for a while now, so I don't think she's even noticed anyway.

aw mate sorry to hear that perhaps a mutual shaving session is called for

smoothrider [sign in to see picture]

I keep it fully shaved and more, was introduced to it in my late teens and have been smooth ever since.

Have never been very hairy anyway but I love the look and feel and it seems others do to, with the odd comments along the way.

Has so many advantages as well, including sunbathing, massage, swimming and cycling for starters, makes it all so much closer and nicer!

Never had a problem with shaving anyway and sometimes use creams and have shaved others as well.

All the best.

nelsonscolum [sign in to see picture]

i love the OH bald down there, i get mine waxes all off, i used to only have my shaft and balls waxed, but recently changed were i get waxed and she recommended that i have all of the hair off and wow it looks great, feels great and the wife goes ape for it, sex and solo sex is so much better, so much smoother than shaving

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

I'm completley bald down there as is the OH, we both prefer it that way as it is far more intimate.

WandA wrote:

Miss Bunny wrote:

I totally agree with naughtyboy, can u upload pics to threads?

Mine is totally bare, I much prefer it that way as I think it looks nice and clean and really sexy, I think it feels more sensitive too when I have sex or play with my toys. Sometimes I do worry that it makes me look like a 10 year old, but my man loves it bare, so im happy to spend the time maintaining it.

See, I've never understood this line of thought, but then I've not seen any 10 year olds naked.

For me it's very womanly to see the bits you don't see that is otherwise covered up, as far as I'm aware children don't pack the same stuff down there.

I've never understood this one either. Surely females feel like a women for more than just having pubic hair? I mean, how on Earth does the thought of ten year olds even go through the heads of some adults when talking about sexual relationships?

No offence meant by that Miss Bunny, I know a lot of people are on your train of thought but I just find it strange. To each their own. (:

mrs.soft [sign in to see picture]

im bold n the oh keeps his neat so no hair trouble buring bjs and he gets more now than ever before!!!

rlc321 [sign in to see picture]

i am shaved i much prefer it that way i use avons bikini cream on my pubic bone area and i shave the more sensitive bits, as it will burn the skin of penis and balls from experiance only had a small bit go on there too lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

where no man baldly goes ..hairless for me mmm

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

shave at least once a week and no its just i like to be shaved clean she prefers it and every 4 weeks go against the grain for that ultimate finish

Dave2166 [sign in to see picture]

fully waxed now for about 4 months,, so much nicer, had been trimmming and shaving for about 8 years, and finally bit the bullet.

found a fantastic salon with a great woman who owns it, who uses hot wax on the intimate areas, and honestly the pain is so fleeting and minimal its not worth mentioning.

if a salon uses strip wax on your bits, go somewhere else, thats so old school

melt-in-the-mouth [sign in to see picture]

i think definitely waxed on a man, back sack and crack! it makes every experience better. theres no question in my mind that a hollywood wax is the only option for a woman, so much more hygenic and sensual. Come on guys dont be wimps, once u've waxed that sack u never go back!

amandalou [sign in to see picture]

Im shaven and other half is natural, i personally dont like a man waxed or shaved.

melt-in-the-mouth [sign in to see picture]

i suppose its a case of different strokes for different folks! i just find giving oral far more pleasurable on a waxed man. My lover was hairy when i started seeing him but has been converted to waxing now as he says it feels so much more intense without all the hair in the way. Plus i have a real repulsion to hair in my mouth lol x

I'm shaven, as I've probably said various times throughout this thread. However my gf is in the army and finally comes back next weekend so for a bit of a laugh I've bought a red pubic dye kit with love heart stencils.

Although looking at the kit here now I think the concept worked out better in my head, it occurs to me that I don't really have a big enough area of pubic hair or the density of hair required to get a sharp looking love heart. Wil lbe fun trynig none the less though, I'll update you guys when I do it towards the end of the week.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

I'm shaven, as I've probably said various times throughout this thread. However my gf is in the army and finally comes back next weekend so for a bit of a laugh I've bought a red pubic dye kit with love heart stencils.

Although looking at the kit here now I think the concept worked out better in my head, it occurs to me that I don't really have a big enough area of pubic hair or the density of hair required to get a sharp looking love heart. Wil lbe fun trynig none the less though, I'll update you guys when I do it towards the end of the week.

Surely you must have hair hiding somewhere you can use it?

talisman [sign in to see picture]

totally bored epolate for the win ;-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.