• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

Totally clean shaven is the way to go for me. It feels really nice.

I've been clean shaven for years, it is alot more comfortable & my OH prefers it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

yea i like totally in the summer too

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

glitter&gold wrote:

having my 1st hollywood wax on friday - pray for me people!!

Ooooh exciting ! It'll be worth it ! x

its a surprise for my OH!! Just crapping myself as I've only ever had your basic bikini wax before

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Totally shaven at the mo, Front, Back, Sack and crack! Hell yeh!

boredhousewife [sign in to see picture]

Im too much of a wimp to be waxed, and I worry about cutting myself shaving so I tend to removeit all using a well known brand of hair removal creme.

BTW new here so although I know its off topic slightly HI EVERYONE xx

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Currently shaved and trimmed á la golf course - rough, fairway, green.

boredhousewife wrote:

HI EVERYONE xx

Hiya BHW! Look around, read the rules, get stuck in and show us what you've got! (If you don't look too scary, you might even get some friend requests. . .)

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Slightly resurrecting this thread -

I am now bare down there except for a little triangle - so much hotter (in my opinion) Should've done it ages ago!!

Takes a lot of getting used to but just need to decide the best way to keep it like this!

Whats your style - Anyone else had any changes from when they last commented on the thread (or anyone who hasn't commented before)

DrunkenLullaby_x [sign in to see picture]

I'd quite like a Hollywood wax, though I really am having some serious issues with being overweight atm :(

I have this nightmare that if I go and get it that they are just gunna turn round, laugh at me and tell me where to go because I'm too fat :(

naughtyboy [sign in to see picture]

I still think this thread would be better with pictures

naughtyboy wrote:

I still think this thread would be better with pictures

I would agree with you on this one occasion but only because I like my new 'do' and there is no-one to show if off to except my OH & I'm quite proud of it

**this is not an offer by the way (not directed at you naughtyboy - just in general), I'm just saying, new 'do' and only 1 person gets to see it lol**

Miss Bunny [sign in to see picture]

I totally agree with naughtyboy, can u upload pics to threads?

Mine is totally bare, I much prefer it that way as I think it looks nice and clean and really sexy, I think it feels more sensitive too when I have sex or play with my toys. Sometimes I do worry that it makes me look like a 10 year old, but my man loves it bare, so im happy to spend the time maintaining it.

As for him, he removed all his pubes once and all I did was giggle and point every time I got his pants off...so he grew it back for the sake of our sex life! Now he is just trimmed so its nice and neat.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Miss Bunny wrote:

I totally agree with naughtyboy, can u upload pics to threads?

Mine is totally bare, I much prefer it that way as I think it looks nice and clean and really sexy, I think it feels more sensitive too when I have sex or play with my toys. Sometimes I do worry that it makes me look like a 10 year old, but my man loves it bare, so im happy to spend the time maintaining it.

See, I've never understood this line of thought, but then I've not seen any 10 year olds naked.

For me it's very womanly to see the bits you don't see that is otherwise covered up, as far as I'm aware children don't pack the same stuff down there.

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

DrunkenLullaby_x wrote:

I'd quite like a Hollywood wax, though I really am having some serious issues with being overweight atm :(

I have this nightmare that if I go and get it that they are just gunna turn round, laugh at me and tell me where to go because I'm too fat :(

They would not do that!

I sympathise because i'm having the same overweight problem and i know how horrible it can make you feel.. but people are gorgeous, regardless of size and shape. Maybe take a friend with you and both get it done? xx

Thin One [sign in to see picture]

As you can see from my profile pic I'm quite bushy but have been known to shave it all off when I'm bored.... I'm quite small when flaccid so do trim it now regularly just to make sure it doesn't get lost in the undergrowth....

With regards to women I don't mind either way but on the few naturist events I've been on shaved seems to be the common practice amongst nudie folks.

Tupperwareheart wrote:

DrunkenLullaby_x wrote:

They would not do that!

I sympathise because i'm having the same overweight problem and i know how horrible it can make you feel.. but people are gorgeous, regardless of size and shape. Maybe take a friend with you and both get it done? xx

Agreed - I'm not particularly overweight but nor am I slender - I have lumps and bumps.

I was worried about going when I first went to get waxed, for so many reasons. 1 - the fact she was so close to parts no-one else had been (well, in a while other than OH). Would she be disgusted I was so 'wild'. *How* close was she going to be to my fat arse etc etc

After many visits I asked her about it and told her how embarrassed I'd been the first time I went to see her - she just laughed and said she barely even registers things like this. Its just her job to wax, she never took any notice of all the hangups I had - she said it was her job, she chose to do it and as long as you didn't smell, it was no big deal!

LittleKitty wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

DrunkenLullaby_x wrote:

They would not do that!

Agreed - I'm not particularly overweight but nor am I slender - I have lumps and bumps.

I was worried about going when I first went to get waxed, for so many reasons. 1 - the fact she was so close to parts no-one else had been (well, in a while other than OH). Would she be disgusted I was so 'wild'. *How* close was she going to be to my fat arse etc etc

After many visits I asked her about it and told her how embarrassed I'd been the first time I went to see her - she just laughed and said she barely even registers things like this. Its just her job to wax, she never took any notice of all the hangups I had - she said it was her job, she chose to do it and as long as you didn't smell, it was no big deal!

That said when I used to get waxed I only got 'tidied' up rather than a full on wax like a Hollywood but I think the same thing still stands

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

Shave or Wax the lot off !!!

DrunkenLullaby_x [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

DrunkenLullaby_x wrote:

They would not do that!

Thankyou for your kind word girlies!

I think I might ask a friend actually :)

I shall keep you all informed :D

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

DrunkenLullaby_x wrote:

Thankyou for your kind word girlies!

I think I might ask a friend actually :)

I shall keep you all informed :D

Good luck!

scwhartz [sign in to see picture]

Shaved balls and short on top.

I think it's quite sexy for a woman to have some hair, have never been with a woman who was shaven, but i guess it would be better giving oral when there is no hair.

The first woman i went down on had a big bush, which didnt bother me at all, except it was late at night, and it had been a long day, lets just say there was a distinct fish smell. I can't help but think that big bush just trapped that smell in, maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if she was shaven.

Anyway, i was so horny, i just kept going until she came.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.