• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

yuraku [sign in to see picture]

Very well trimmed....

Believe this is better for the man and the woman and as an added bonus it makes your nob look even bigger

rampant123 [sign in to see picture]

haha.If my Oh threatened me with that...my downstairs would always be shaven hhh. :)

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I am completely shaven, although had a rubbish razor last couple of weeks so wasn't perfectly shaved, but now i have bought a decent pack again i am shaven!

my boy gets trimmed by me!

that way i get it the way i like it ;]

thats not the actual reason by the way, he just can't be bothered and he knows i enjoy it!

VW x

Charlie Boy [sign in to see picture]

i shave around my balls, and trim above, not so that it itches, but just long enough. OH shaves but leaves a thin strip above her pussy.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I am completely smooth, I prefer this.

The OH doesnt keep his trimmed though I prefer it when he does. Perhaps the threat of no blow jobs or sex will get him to do it?

It won't...I've tried!

I shave the top and trim the lips (because my skin's too sensitive for shaving gel) and WandA trims once every few months or so. Maybe I need to encourage him to get professionally waxed so the regrowth isn't so irritating!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The OH doesnt keep his trimmed though I prefer it when he does. Perhaps the threat of no blow jobs or sex will get him to do it?

It won't...I've tried!

I shave the top and trim the lips (because my skin's too sensitive for shaving gel) and WandA trims once every few months or so. Maybe I need to encourage him to get professionally waxed so the regrowth isn't so irritating!

Adx

HAHAHAHA Best of luck WandA....

I can hear the screams of pain already

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

It won't...I've tried!

Adx

If they shave more it wont be lol.

How long have you refused?

I like the idea of getting waxed but its the whole stranger and intimate parts that bother me.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

*Wonders if people are unaware WandA can read this...*

WandA wrote:

Lol. Then again you do it to Ad.

WandA wrote:

Well i did think you may be hiding under the duvet from the very thought of being waxed!!!!!

Kooky [sign in to see picture]

I went and got waxed fully for the first time last month and loved it - so did the OH, much to his surprise as he loves a big bush. I am loving the re-growth which looks so trimmed and tidy but am wanting to re-wax again. It's either that or a close/short 'home trim'.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I like the idea of getting waxed but its the whole stranger and intimate parts that bother me.

Hmm perhaps that's where I was going wrong - more of a threat than an actual refusal :P

Though I do refuse to let him give me head when he hasn't shaved his face because it bloody hurts.

I don't really worry about strangers seeing me "down there"....more people have seen me down there than I've had hot dinners ;) the number of gynaecologists I've seen ha!

Adx

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I have my hair shaved in to a neat line and my hubby has his all shaved which i love.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Hmm perhaps that's where I was going wrong - more of a threat than an actual refusal :P

Though I do refuse to let him give me head when he hasn't shaved his face because it bloody hurts.

I don't really worry about strangers seeing me "down there"....more people have seen me down there than I've had hot dinners ;) the number of gynaecologists I've seen ha!

Adx

Ahhh well you have to carry out your threat. I am sure the amount of times that WandA has commented on blow jobs then he wouldnt be able to hold out long.

I agree! I dont let the OH go down on me without shaving either.

Why have you seen so many gynaecologists? I havent seen any.

I have pain during sex and regular skin tearing, plus intensely sensitive skin. They didn't know what caused it though now I've been diagnosed with a connective tissue disorder I'm waiting to see another one to confirm if that's what's caused all my problems.

Adx

Also - I don't think I could hold out on my threat - I give head as much for me as for him!

Adx

rampant123 [sign in to see picture]

whats the connective tissue disorder called

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I have pain during sex and regular skin tearing, plus intensely sensitive skin. They didn't know what caused it though now I've been diagnosed with a connective tissue disorder I'm waiting to see another one to confirm if that's what's caused all my problems.

Adx

Sorry to hear that AD.

Sometimes its just a relief knowing what is causing the issues as at least then you have the possibility of doing something about it.... Not much to smile about though when it must cause a lot of pain...

Fingers crossed they will get it sorted soon xxx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

Ohhh thats really bad. I'd hate that as you cant enjoy sex as much is there anything they can do about it?

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Also - I don't think I could hold out on my threat - I give head as much for me as for him!

Adx

Lol, I like to and when I get started it almost becomes addictive!

I'm addicted before I even start ;) :P

Ahh lots of sympathy - not needed though seriously - I'm over it now ;) I've had it long enough now that we manage it well, I just want to know how to make it the best it can be then I'll be happy! No point complaining about something that can't be changed ;)

Nah nothing can be done really, all I can do is to try and make it be a least painful as possible which is fine by me. The tears heal really quickly so as long as I plan in a day or twos rest then it's fine!

Adx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.