• Whats your pubic hairstyle?

Nameless [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

Another idea I would run past anyone who is worried about the 'perv' element is, would it make you a 'perv' to be attracted to a woman who is an A cup? I like to think 'no, duh' and that a woman is a still a woman.

That's an interesting point that I've never heard raised before. A LOT of guys are attracted to girls with small breasts; probably many more than some girls realise.

I tend to be a 'one or the other' sort of guy myself, in that I particularly notice girls with very small, or large, breasts, whilst medium-sized ones don't make quite the same impact. Similarly, I like natural pubic hair best, but I much prefer completely shaven to played-around-with hair that's a sort of in-between compromise.

Nameless [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

I still stand by the fact I would never be intimate with a completely natural girl but I'd go through with it if it was trimmed to a short length.

To be honest, if it was a situation where you were "going through with it", it doesn't sound like a worthwhile relationship!

Wouldn't it be a bit sad, though, if you met a girl that you were otherwise convinced was the love of your life, and you ended the relationship because she disliked shaving. If I met my 'ideal woman' but discovered that she was shaved, I think I'd be highly tempted to try and get used to this, however much of a turn-off I found it initially.

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Im well trimmed - my wife lkes me that way - masculine but groomed. My OH - waxed smooth. For her its a sensuality thing - more sensitive, she feels sexier, and more responsive. And for me - I just love her like this, teasing her if such delicate sensitive fun, as every little sensation she feels is amplified. After being smooth she says she could never go back!

Personally - I think she looks amasing smooth. But thats just my preference.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

As a point on the whole child debate... Well I imagine not that many 'normal' males attracted to the Hollywood look on women have paid particular attention to children's bits. I personally haven't seen many naked babies...

I'd also mention she is wearing tights, and I know tights mainly from school days (no I didn't wear them)! Pervert women!

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

I vary my style regularly! x MC x

Anonxw [sign in to see picture]

All over clean shaven :)

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

i like everything gone i hate any hair there. xxx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I agree LH - I'm not going to split up with someone just because they *really* didn't want to shave - but if they prefer me shaven then I expect them to put a little effort in in return.

Relationships are all about *wanting* to put effort into pleasing each other after all (in my opinion).

Adx

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

I agree LH - I'm not going to split up with someone just because they *really* didn't want to shave - but if they prefer me shaven then I expect them to put a little effort in in return.

Relationships are all about *wanting* to put effort into pleasing each other after all (in my opinion).

Adx

couldnt agree more! xxx

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

yeah i deffinately agree too! x MC x

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

Nameless wrote:

To be honest, if it was a situation where you were "going through with it", it doesn't sound like a worthwhile relationship!

Wouldn't it be a bit sad, though, if you met a girl that you were otherwise convinced was the love of your life, and you ended the relationship because she disliked shaving. If I met my 'ideal woman' but discovered that she was shaved, I think I'd be highly tempted to try and get used to this, however much of a turn-off I found it initially.

It's shallow yes but unless she was going to shave it I wouldn't go through with it. Much the same as I wouldn't date girls that aren't my type in other physical characteristics. if I can't feel sexually attracted to the person a relationship would never work.

AdnaW wrote:

Adx

Nice to know.

WandA wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Adx

Nice to know.

You come under "expect effort in return"

Plus you know the rule - facial hair = no oral and pubic hair = no sex!

My skin is far too sensitive in that area!

Adx<3

Man CAN live on blowjobs alone... says so in that big book.

WandA wrote:

Man CAN live on blowjobs alone... says so in that big book.

You think I'm sucking cock if you're not pulling your weight? As much as I love it, it'd be a sacrifice I'd have to make :P

Adx

nelsonscolum [sign in to see picture]

i get my shaft and balls waxed, and the rest trimed, feels great smooth, and look so neat, on a lady i prefer all off

Nookie [sign in to see picture]

I shave other than a trimmed triangle or 'landing strip' (more substantial than a 'tuft' though!) My OH doesn't like the whole bald thing, and I'm not too bothered as long as it isn't a jungle, so I think I've reached a happy medium :)

rampant123 [sign in to see picture]

What style do you women like on men. I am looking to keep some hair there but not too much.

bohohippy [sign in to see picture]

I'm trimmed, shaven before my monthly because I feel cleaner, my boyfriend prefers trimmed or completely grown haha :) I do feel like a baby when I haven't got some sort of hair!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I am completely smooth, I prefer this.

The OH doesnt keep his trimmed though I prefer it when he does. Perhaps the threat of no blow jobs or sex will get him to do it?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.