• The Brand Spanking New LoveHoney Blog!

Carly [sign in to see picture]

As some of you may have noticed, the LoveHoney Blog has had a bit of a revamp!

There are lots of amazing new blogs coming up, some including a few very familiar forum faces, so keep checking back regularly or subscribe to our RSS Feed!

With sections for general sex news, product news, erotic fiction and even behind the scenes LoveHoney gossip, there's sure to be something to make you smile!

To help you in your blog exploration, we've set up a little competition to help you find your way around.

Somewhere in the archives is a blog with this photo:

Penix Active Size Up Cream

If you can find the blog with the Penix Active Size Up Cream photo in the intro then you're in with a chance to win some amazing LoveHoney goodies!

Just find the blog, click on the name then copy and paste the link in a new e-mail to carly @   lovehoney. co .uk. along with your name and address.

There's a girls prize and a boys prize so on the closing date of 27th April we will choose one correct answer from both categories and send all the LoveHoney goodies out to you ready for some May Day fun!

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

im loving richards battles with ebay! there just so funny!

cant belive how stupid ebay are acting over novelty iteams lol

Dxx

lustylou [sign in to see picture]

I spent so long reading about the Natural Harvest book that i forgot what i was looking for. Will have to try again!

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

lustylou wrote:

I spent so long reading this Natural Harvest book that i forgot what i was looking for. Will have to try again.

Glad I'm not the only one who couldn't help but have a look at that, I can totally see why it didn't make it to lovehoney really rather minging!

Dxx

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

I'm loving the new layout folks (what I can see of it) - well done

I'm glad to hear people are loving the new blog! There's lots of other blog-related excitement to be had soon including more polls, interviews, top tens, sex tips and plenty of competitions too!

If anyone has any suggestions of what they'd like to see, please do let me know!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Found it! The new blog's looking sweeet :)

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

I have to admit, I've never been on the blog (someone slap me lol) but I like the layout of the new one

xxx

We've just added a video blog too! Weeeee!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

hm the blog is very wel thought out and has some briliant content

Ruth [sign in to see picture]

This competition is now closed.

Congratualtions toJaygee and Gray Matter- your prizes are on their way!

The correct blog post is: Tuesday Taste Test - Penix Active Size Up Cream

Thanks for all your entries, folks.  Keep checking back on the LoveHoney Blog for all our latest news!

Wow - thanks Carly and Ruth for drawing my name in the comp -  that news has cheered me up no end! *waits eagerly for Tuesday's post*

creativewriter1985 [sign in to see picture]

Looking good to me, I love the interactivity and the videos, it just makes the whole shopping and community experience much more fun and keeps people coming back to the site! I love how you make it fun to read blogs instead of just trying to sell, sell, sell!

Oh. My. God. It's like Xmas in here this morning - thank you very very much Carly and Ruth for my pwizes.

I can't find any of them listed so assume they must be new things or samples. I have -

• 1 x Fully Loaded "duck-billed platypus clit licker" - which is a rabbit-style vibe with - you guessed it - a wee platypus instead of a bunny (perfect for down under?). It also has wee rubber duckies embossed on the shaft. Aw sweet!
    • 1 x waterproof Diamond "massager" - looks very pretty with little blue crystals.
    • 1 x Peanut vibe - yes, shaped like a peanut.

I'm looking forward to trying these out over the next few days so if I am mssing in action, don't worry. I will return with a full reconnaisance report.

Much love and many many thanks XXX

Oops - my bad! I was putting the jiffy bag away and I also found a wee tin of Flower Balm as well. thanks too for that peeps

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.