• Smooth Bum

Curly Wurly [sign in to see picture]

I have been considering laser hair removal, I know a few people who have had it done and they say it's very good. The only problem is price, each of them said it was quite expensive and I've only just graduated so I'm pretty poor at the moment :D

Did your OH have to have multiple treatments StHubbins?

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Curly Wurly wrote:

I have been considering laser hair removal, I know a few people who have had it done and they say it's very good. The only problem is price, each of them said it was quite expensive and I've only just graduated so I'm pretty poor at the moment :D

Someone said here on a different thread (no idea where) that in terms of the price is works out well, as they only had a couple sessions and are hair free forever or something...when you think about waxing costs, costs of shaving over your life etc. :)

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Curly Wurly wrote:

All the treatments are included in the initial price. I think she went three times in total. It was expensive (and we wouldn't have been able to afford it after graduation), but she has been completely hair free in the areas that were done. Highly recommended.

nixs nixs [sign in to see picture]

use sudocream after its done and also when the hair starts to grow back it will stop any irritation aswell as it will heal it if its sore especially if u shaved

nixs nixs [sign in to see picture]

nixs nixs wrote:

use sudocream after its done and also when the hair starts to grow back it will stop any irritation aswell as it will heal it if its sore especially if u shaved

Curly Wurly [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm, once I have some pennies I will have to investigate, but it probably does eventually work out cheaper, that's how I'll justify it to myself :P

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I have to be bald as anything I cant stand hair although I have cut my ass when getting the whitters but it was all for the love of a clean ass

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.