• Smooth Bum

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

Anyone like shaving their bum clean, leaving a smooth trail between their cheeks?

J

Annenon [sign in to see picture]

I haven't tried it in that area, but I don't think it's such a bad idea, however, I am a bit too chicken to put a razor between the cheeks (as it were) and the thought of waxing it doesn't appeal - although I have waxed other areas.

I really don't like body hair in general anyway, it has always looked gross to me, particularly when wet after a bath or shower, it seems to make the skin look like it still has dirty marks on it (or maybe it's just me).

[suspended user]

suspended user

I don't really get hair in my bum so I'm good! =)

saucey21 [sign in to see picture]

i have a brazilian wax and i have all hair removed apart from the landing strip and a good brazilian in my view includes the bum hole area. i recently tried a new salon closer to home that offered brazilians and they didn't wax there and it felt odd to have no hair around my labia and a hairy bumhole. smooth all the way.

Analized. [sign in to see picture]

A smooth bum hole is a better bum hole. Makes it smoother for my toys to go i there. Mine is smooth all the way.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

Analized. wrote:

A smooth bum hole is a better bum hole. Makes it smoother for my toys to go i there. Mine is smooth all the way.

seconded

PhilD [sign in to see picture]

careful when shaving, last thing you want is an ingrown hair. Trust me, very unpleasant and required surgery! Though it was not through shaving.

ouuuuuuuuch !

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

Been trying to shave there to a varying degree of success, just taking practice, and yes I love having a hairless(almost) bum, it just feels so nice.

generally the art of shaving the intimate regions is something I am mastering as cannot puck up the courage to go to one of the beauty shops and ask for a 'back, sac and crack' wax and it isn't to do with the potential pain (for a change)

It should be noted that the OH loves the hairless look!

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

Long Time Cumiing wrote:

Anyone like shaving their bum clean, leaving a smooth trail between their cheeks?

Did it once everywhere, and regretted the same day. It felt as if the balance of ecaporation was changed, or something. Couldn't wait until it all grew back to what it was. But I'm not very hairy as such, so it wasn't worth it even for that.

actually considering going for a hollywood wax for the first time on friday :/

Oboy [sign in to see picture]

We'll listen out for the shreeks then.;/

I'm considering going for a full undercarriage wax. OH reckons I should, just to appreciate what she's always done for me! I'm in no position to argue.

Oboy wrote:

We'll listen out for the shreeks then.;/

haaa ive never waxed before .. i AM scared

Oboy wrote:

I'm considering going for a full undercarriage wax. OH reckons I should, just to appreciate what she's always done for me! I'm in no position to argue.

do it lets be newbie baldies together .. united in paiiin heehee

I'm up for the dare! I can imagine asking, in a couple of weeks time, why did I listen to RuSo? Whyeeeeeeee???? It's burniiiiiing! LOL.

I'd best find somewhere that does "man mowing" then.

saucey21 [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

actually considering going for a hollywood wax for the first time on friday :/

i've had a holly wood wax before( i prefer the brazillian a runway of hair) bald seems a bit odd. but if you ever had a upper lip wax its less painful than that. be expected to have no knickers on and hold various parts out of the way. you can't be shy. good luck you love the effect afetrwards.

S21....."hold various parts out of the way"!!!!!! ?? Not making me nervous at all......much.

Curly Wurly [sign in to see picture]

I had a friend who waxed between her cheeks and when it started to grow back she said the stbble was very sore!

Does anyone know of a way to avoid this as I like the hairless look but am too scared to wax and don't like the idea of the itchy stubble stage in that area.....

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

My OH has had laser hair removal so she's neat and tidy on the top bit without having to shave/wax/etc. She's embarrassed to have this done on her bum, but said she would do it for my birthday.

Anyone had any experience of this? Might be a solution for Curly Wurly.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.