• men who say no to anal play

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

I love it when my wife gives me anal play.

I think that apart from it feeling great (loads of nerves in that area), I think that as it's still considered a taboo area & that it's naughty adds to the excitement and pleasure.

The OH also likes it if I play with her rear as well....

[suspended user]

suspended user

If women can say no then why cant men, men who want to give but not receive are another thing altogether

HerMastersVoice [sign in to see picture]

That was me as a teenager. Where and when I grew up, that would have definitely made me gay lol.

As I got older though and experienced more I found that being teased between balls and butt was amazing and my curiosity grew. My OH has always been into (receiving) anal and had a set of beginners beads which around 12 months ago she ultimately convinced me to let her insert, which i loved.

this year she got me a buttplug for my birthday and a couple of weeks ago made full use of this

Which i absolutely loved.

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

Anal is not something herself and I are experienced at - either way. I often tease her with a finger, and she's done the same to me in the past, but we've just ordered a beginners butt plug so things might progress.

Naturally, my intention is to use it on her, not necessarily planning to move on to full anal, but just to add a little something new to the mix.

If she ever wanted to use it on me, I wouldn't object. How do you know what you like/dislike until you try. I wouldn't try and encourage her do do something I wouldn't be willing to try myself.

HerMastersVoice [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like you have the right idea, good luck and have fun :-)

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

Citygirl2810 wrote:

desperate for my husband to fuck me up the arse. he did before we were married but has gone off the idea noe :-(

That is a real shame, hopefully you can talk him round again sometime soon !!!

Good luck.

dirtylips [sign in to see picture]

I stick my fingers into my OH and rim him but I won't let him do it to me. I know he is clean because I've done it to him I would be mortified if I wasn't. I know about douching but doesn't appeal also I like to dominate my man and in a sense doing this to him feels like I am. The thought of him going anywhere near there is really unappealing. Tried a finger once it was a horrible sensation. OH doesn't seem to care when I do it to him though.

LucasG [sign in to see picture]

I'm a straight guy, it doesn't overly bother me but my fiancée is absolutely against all things bum related!

Psm&sjw [sign in to see picture]

Were the other way round I'd love to try it but my wife is reluctantly standing firm with a no.... Regardless of how much pleasing and begging I do :/.......

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i had to work up slowly to do this to my hubby, first of all just started going a little lower when lickin his balls, then moving fingers near anal area, then next time just flicking my tongue and rimming him this took weeks but now he is begging for me to do things to his ass and said how come he went years being against it, i also enjoy anal so he now agrees why i get so excited when he does anal play to me

krash73 [sign in to see picture]

Don't knock it until you try it. Take your time and build up slowly. Masturbation or oral sex during makes it a real game changer.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

My OH is completley against it. Yet will shove anything and everything up me! I could understand it if he tried it first then decided he didn't enjoy it, but to completley shut something off completley is a shame!

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

My fella is a no to anal, its not something he's into and tbh i wouldn't be into it either but everyone is different :) its like marmite hehe xx

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

My OH is not into anal play. I always tell him he doesn't know what he's missing lol. It doesn't bother me it's totally his choice. I don't think he will ever change his mind.

nathie1990 [sign in to see picture]

Stuffffffd that I love it when me and my misses have anal play

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I've been humming in hawing about how to answer this, many of you know I'm an anxious seriel deleter.

Last year my husband wrote me a letter and sat down whilst I read it. I wont go into detail but he wanted to be pegged basically. He never wanted to tell me as he was scared I would think less of him, like he wasn't a real man. It did take me by surprise in a way but I totally get why he god it for so long.

You see he was raised in a strict religion, there were so many rules and regulations about sex. Basically its used to reproduce and nothing more, as for any homosexual activity or even slightly is a major no causing the "sinner" to be thrown from the family. He chose to leave the religion but some of its influence still had an effect on him.

Lately we have been experimenting with anal. Its me holding back on the pegging. I'm not quite ready but we are working on it. I'm even saving for the "strapless strap on". Anal is still a taboo.

R1chKat [sign in to see picture]

I would love my wife to peg me... I would even go as far to say that I would let another man take me... almost just to say at least I've tried it. She doesn't mind it once in a blue mood but I really have to get her to relax, so I can understand a man's fear and why they tense up....

Freddy7612 [sign in to see picture]

I've been a no person in the past, but have tried anal play a few times. Yes the natural reaction is to tense up, but having discovered that the sensation is not bad, I am learning to relax a little more. Recently I've been experimenting with some goodies from LH. My wife is open minded and pegging is something that we have discussed and she has not refused to get involved. When the time is right it may well happen.

It is interesting how my views have changed as I have got older. I seem to be more open minded these days. I think that having an open minded partner has helped.

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

We are the opposite, i wont let hubby anywhere near mine, but hes more than happy for me to violate his 😁 (and i love doing it, but i hate the feeling of anything anal so he doesnt try going near my bum)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.