• What do I do about a crotch bulge?!

Zodiac [sign in to see picture]

Ah yes, I knew it by the term "banana hammock" from Friends as mentioned. Used one of the trousers again today, same reactions so I think I'll just retire them for now. In a way, its interesting to see some of these women fix their eyes down there (a little exciting, even) But that nagging hint of self conciousness is always present as well. I shall therefore bid a sad farewell to these trousers. Thank you all for your input!

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

embrace it .. do THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mhkk67CaVE i adore him

Annenon [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

I read the title as "crotch budgie" :-D

Sorry to be of no help whatsoever...

I would like to thank you for the tea that I have just spat out all over the computer in laughter.

It could have been worse, it could have been a cockatiel!

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

Suppose a very sharp knife and a jar of pitch is out of the question!

Buy better trousers

elfie_83 [sign in to see picture]

I quite like a bit of a crotch bulge, I just cant seem to keep my eyes off it.....

Specially the hubby, since he does have a rather impressive bulge

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

This thread is reminding me of something on the Sims 3 and 4 forums. 2 guys are saying the game should put in a crotch slider so you can give the male sims a trouser bulge... Am I the only one who thinks that's weird?

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

In the game Saints Row, you can actually adjust the 'sex appeal' of the male characters (which basically gives them a bigger bulge!

Back on main topic - crotch bulge is just a fact of life. If it's a real concern, just wear slightly looser fit trousers.

Failing that, just embrace the fact you have been blessed with a snake in your pants, and let people stare. They are the ones that should be embarassed, not you!

MrTools [sign in to see picture]

Funny really how us men spend over half our time staring at cleavages and women's bums but the minute women start looking at part of us we get all paranoid and self conscious! Be glad they are looking I say!
    All us men have crotch budgies- a pecker! But damn glad they don't talk!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.